Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My loyal cubs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tigerli
Tigerli

My loyal cubs Empty
PostSubject: My loyal cubs   My loyal cubs Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2017 6:02 am

My loyal cubs Tumblr_nmtojuSOda1sj3qsio2_250

THEODORA "THEA" LEWIS - 17 - DAUGHTER OF MOMUS

Ah, my first beautiful chicken nugget. Thea is, well, she's certainly something. Very much a fighter, her hot-headed character can be annoying but also endearing. She's a cuddle monster but also a very awkward and shy person. All in all, complex. She can go on for hours about Doctor Who or Halestorm and she's certainly interesting company if you want to vent your anger.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My loyal cubs Tumblr_inline_nbfndelDIf1sexuyo

PETER FRANKLIN - 18 - SON OF JANUS

My little British princess. Peter is a truly sensitive guy, sentimental and caring. Maybe it's his depression, but he shows an admiring appreciation for love and friendship. Not to worry though, he is not someone to bore you on your first meeting. Well, unless he lost his glasses. Then he will indeed bore you with continuously asking you for directions.

My loyal cubs Tumblr_o93zfhu4x11s5m21go2_500

NICHOLAS FLETCHER - 12 - SON OF APHRODITE - UP FOR ADOPTION

There isn't much to say about Nick. He's loads of fun when you're his age and a real headache when you're older. He's the epitome of the rebellious kid, always running around breaking the rules. The best part about it? He doesn't even care! His immaturity can rival that of a 5 year old but still, even though he's annoying, he's really considerate deep inside.

My loyal cubs Tumblr_inline_mtvai7tp9n1rm1gfu

ADAM ROBERTSON - 18 - LEGACY OF MARS

No one  can accurately describe the Rubik's cube that is Adam Robertson. Most guys at camp feel jealous of his looks and success with the ladies, most girls want to date him. His close friends value his easy going nature as well as his honesty and the poor girl that is his victim for the week is subjected to his smooth, charismatic talking. One thing is for sure though; no one knows what's hiding under the successful, popular boy facade.

My loyal cubs Tumblr_mot22hIuhL1s9lvuzo1_500

CASIUS "CAS" NOVAK - 16 - SON OF HADES

Let's see how many SPN references I can fit in here:

This little angel actually has more of a demon origin story. Growing up in the Underworld, he spent his life locked up in the palace of the King of Hell. Hunted down by monsters all his life, he was forced to join the camp. He's a really sweet kid although a bit unaccustomed to human customs. He's very loyal and would die to protect the ones he cares about. He's quite friendly due to never having met humans before. Well, alive at least.

Or, as her highness le Mitsu bear put it:

*IS A CINNAMON ROLL AND COULD KILL YOU BUT FEELS TOO GUILTY TO DO IT*

My loyal cubs Tumblr_ojwfvbIYWm1v4v6nso1_500

ROBIN MEWERS - 18 - SON OF TRIVIA - LEGACY OF NEPTUNE

My very own Disney princess in denial. Robin, ironically named "Hood" and also "Grumpy Cat", is a moody teenager in all his glory. He doesn't have the nicest past and isn't the easiest to get close to. Not that once you do, you're signed up for a lifetime of happiness. No, his pessimistic, sarcastic comments and controlling nature might make you want to strangle him. Deep inside though, he is pure sugar and spice and everything nice, although he does have a strange way of showing it

My loyal cubs Eri10

ERENDRIEL NIRMEN FILVEREL - 1978/20 - DWARF/ELF

Ah, Eri, my little fugitive. Born to a dwarf father and a refugee elf mother, the unexpected match the reason she was chased away from her home. She acts tough and may be confused by the humans sometimes but deep down she's kind and loving, although her lifestyle has pushed her away from any contact with any species. Her goal: to achieve immortality in order to be able to settle down and have a life.

My loyal cubs Ff548279bcf49dbeb744314273c8d2e3

KATARINA STEINER - 16 - DAUGHTER OF PSYCHE

The little butterfly, quite literally. The shy, slightly awkward and a whole lot nerdy girl that takes a while to get used to but has a heart the size of a planet. Best friends with Milo (Mitsu) and ignored by her camp mates due to having a minor goddess as a parent, the little kitten is sweet as a Kit Kat!

My loyal cubs Tumblr_om4nqlI8WH1vlzhfko1_500

BLAKE - 20 - SIREN

Oh, the sweet little misjudged monster. Fooled by her appearance - more accurately, the knowledge of who she really is since she hides her true form - not many give her the chance she deserves to show her soft and slightly playful human side. She is also judging herself, something that has caused her many problems - mainly know self esteem - but she still hopes to find a friend.

My loyal cubs Tumblr_mbtr02O0IA1rvo8ws

ARTHUR KORBUS - 20 - SON OF GLYCON

Arthur the little ray of sunshine. Yes, his dad isn't much, yes, he doesn't look like anything special, but that's cause you're standing on the outside. Cause Arthur is truly a force to be reckoned with. A force of good unless provoked. Sympathetic through years of troubled youth, he can be the best friend you'll ever have or the worst enemy you'll ever encounter. So you'd better chose the nice side, cause if you do, you'll always have a shoulder to cry on when you need it, a boulder to lean on for support when your own power has ran out.

If anyone is interested in rping with me, don't hesitate to PM me! I'm available to answer any questions you might have about my awesome children. I hope you like this invite as much as I liked making it.

PS: If anyone finds any good gifs of the faceclaims of the characters with plain pictures, please pm me so I can add them and gift you my eternal gratitude.

Love,
Tigerli/Perca
(No, I don't have two personalities, I just thought most of you know me by my old name)

Last edited by Tigerli on Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:00 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

My loyal cubs Empty
PostSubject: Re: My loyal cubs   My loyal cubs Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 8:26 am

UPDATED
Back to top Go down
Jace Nyxx

My loyal cubs Empty
PostSubject: Re: My loyal cubs   My loyal cubs Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 9:11 pm

Hey, would you want to Rp with me and my character Jay Rebel? If so you can choose any character you want to use!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My loyal cubs Empty
PostSubject: Re: My loyal cubs   My loyal cubs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My loyal cubs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Out of Character (OOC) :: RP Invites-
Jump to: