Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

blood calls to blood (p)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: blood calls to blood (p)   Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:14 pm

"It was. He almost went unconscious." Cypress sighed, folding his arms over his chest. The son of Demeter bit his lip and studied Iain from his tall build to his dark hair, green eyes, and lightly tanned skin. He was beautiful and what was Cypress? A wheat loving, dark skinned teenager who worries way too much. Shaking his head, Cypress looked up at Iain. He took the poppy flower crown from his head and handed it to Iain. "...Here. I was gonna wear a toga, but decided against it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: blood calls to blood (p)   Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:50 am

Iain took the flower crown and smiled, placing it on his head lightly. It contrasted starkly from his dark hair. Iain looked up and smiled and looked back down at Cypress. "Does it look good?" Iain said with a smile. Iain didn't know how to interact with Cypress right now. The son of Hecate just wanted to ask him what he thought of him, but he couldn't just come out and ask that. He was just so cute. Iain wanted to grab him by the shirt again, but he couldn't do just do that either.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: blood calls to blood (p)   Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:27 am

Cypress smirked. "It looks good." He smiled and at his feet, wheat started to grow. "Oops, didn't mean to do that. It's a weird Demeter thing that I do." Cypress blushed and bent down to harvest the small bundle, holding hit in his hand. The son of Demeter bit his lip and looked away bashfully. It was just something about Iain that made him want to bury his face in his chest and just...stay there. "Really good. Fucking good." He chuckled and slowly looked at the bundle of wheat. "I could probably make bread out of this. I love bread. Flatbread, white bread, wheat, barley, buns..."

Last edited by Green on Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: blood calls to blood (p)   Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:42 am

Iain smiled. "I also love bread. It's been a core food group for me since I became a vegetarian." Iain said, looking down, tracing a tattoo on his wrist. The son of Hecate was wearing the same t-shirt as Muir had been and a pair of black jeans. Iain laughed. "I'm sorry. Are we actually talking about bread right now?" Iain just couldn't fathom everything that was going on around him. Iain slipped his hand back in his pocket, not wanting to risk doing anything stupid.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: blood calls to blood (p)   Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:51 am

"Sorry, I have this unnatural obsession with it." The African American demigod laughed nervously and looked him over. Gods, he was sexy. Every inch of him was. Cypress didn't what to say to him, but he knew that he couldn't mess this up. Whatever "this" was. The son of Demeter kicked a couple of rocks before deciding to take that leap of faith.

"I..." Cypress gulped, looking down, then up again at Iain. "...Uh, I think that you're really cute and I was wondering if you would wan to...maybe, uh," Gods, he was tongue tied. Cypress took a minute to collect himself. "Maybe, do...something later?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: blood calls to blood (p)   Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:10 am

When Cypress asked Iain if he wanted to do something later, it felt like a huge weight had been lifted off the son of Hecate's chest. He didn't hate him for what he had done. Iain looked down the 5 inches at Cypress. "I would like that. I would like that very much." Iain said, a huge smile cracking on his face. "I should tell you something, though. I had never kissed a guy before you. I had... never kissed anyone. I don't know how to do, y'know, much of anything." Iain said quickly and nervously, sliding his hand through the back of his hair.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: blood calls to blood (p)   Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:19 am

Cypress nodded his head and bit his lip. "Yeah, yeah, I understand that." He smiled, happy that Iain was smiling and excited about hanging out with him. Cypress shifted his weight and nodded his head again. "That's okay. I mean, I'm gonna try and grab your ass or anything. We can take things as slow as you want it to go. I'm just happy that at the very least, you want to be friends."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: blood calls to blood (p)   Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:45 am

With Iain's relaxation, he could also feel Muir relax. It was almost funny how much the two of their emotions played off of each others. Iain could feel himself starting to to pull back into his more normal self. Iain traced a tattoo on his neck as he talked to Cypress. "Of course I at the very least want to be your friend. And that is the very least I want." Iain felt so strange. It had been a long time since he had just done something for himself. This with Cypress was for him and him alone.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: blood calls to blood (p)   Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:53 am

"Great, so, uh, I'll meet you at my cabin?" Cypress asked as he slowly started to back away. He bit his lip and wanted to try something, but decided against it. "In ten minutes, okay? I'll have everything set up so you don't have to worry about anything." The son of Demeter grinned and continued to back away until he felt that he was far away enough to turn around and rush to his cabin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: blood calls to blood (p)   Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:23 am

Iain nodded in response to Cypress' suggestion, before watching him take off. He was pretty nervous about what he meant by "set up" but he couldn't back out now. Iain took a few deep breaths, trying to collect himself before taking off for his dorm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: blood calls to blood (p)   

Back to top Go down

blood calls to blood (p)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2