Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eh.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marilyn_Manson
Marilyn_Manson

Eh.  Empty
PostSubject: Eh.    Eh.  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 10:09 pm

Eh.  Th?id=OIP.O8sPXMYHnz-89X8j49KS3wDJEs&pid=15

Azrael was putting his feet in the water, he could feel the light feeling against his feet. He often pondered what it would be like to not be a child of a war-goddess. Azrael didn't fit in with the rest of his "people" because he preferred a quite book instead of the clashing and slashing which comes from
being a demigod.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

Eh.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eh.    Eh.  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 10:19 pm

Trinity was one of the last kids most people wanted around when she was drunk. And considering who her Father was, and that she was basically exploiting the Laws of the State itself, many others didn't care much for her. She had a lot going for her though: She was 14, looked 12, and was very cute. At times she was fun to be with. Currently, she was wearing a 2-piece Bikini with all blindingly jagged lines of color. You wanted to look away, but it kept drawing your eyes to it. She had a beach bag full of stuff, and a cooler.

Spreading out a blanket, she'd prepare to relax. Upon spotting Azrael, she'd speak. "Hey Azzie, how's the water?"
Back to top Go down
Marilyn_Manson
Marilyn_Manson

Eh.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eh.    Eh.  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 10:27 pm

Azrael was looking at the ripples of water before he was startled by a voice. He jumped and turned around to see Trinity. He forced a smile, "Pretty well, I guess." He took his feet out of the water and stuck them in the sand to watch it form into a mud like substance. He found it pretty interesting, it would be badass to be a child of a sea god he thought.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

Eh.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eh.    Eh.  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 10:35 pm

She'd nod, and set up an Umbrella, then a chair. She has some books with her, and food and all sorts of stuff. Opening the cooler, which was full of wine, she'd turn to Azzy. "Can I interest you in a drink?" Didn't really matter to her if he accepted or not; as long as she offered, that was fine with her. She was proud of her heritage, and of her Father, but she wasn't running around going "My Daddy runs this place, you have to do whatever I tell you to." Instead she mostly drank and worked on a project that she'd been working on for the last year or so.
Back to top Go down
Marilyn_Manson
Marilyn_Manson

Eh.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eh.    Eh.  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 10:48 pm

"Uh, no thanks." He said as if he had to think of what to say, because socialization was not considered a strong suite of his. He sat down in the water again he then started to swim out a bit. His crimson hair floated across the waters surface like seaweed. He couldn't remember the real reason came down here so he was just going to enjoy the water. The ripples gave a distorted reflection of Azrael which made him look pretty odd on the mirror-like surface of the water.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

Eh.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eh.    Eh.  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 10:54 pm

With that, she settled in to read a science-fiction novel. If she had been a regular girl, she'd probably be reading a book on Mythology, but she was a Demi-God, she had learned enough in Middle School and then when she first arrived here. So she preferred other things. Among her other reading materials, were books on winemaking. "I've got some snacks if you get hungry", she called out to him. Hopefully he didn't drown. She was pretty sure she wouldn't be able to get him to safety. Then again, the Naiads should be able to help him if needed. Well, as long as he didn't pee in the water...
Back to top Go down
Marilyn_Manson
Marilyn_Manson

Eh.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eh.    Eh.  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 11:02 pm

He would thumbs-up before catching his foot on a log. He thought he was being pulled under by something so he let out a war-cry. He dove under the water and then realized it was a log. He undid his foot and returned To the surface, with a face red from embarrassment of his actions. "Guess it's what I get for being a child of Alala." He muttered as he started to relax and float his body on top of the water.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

Eh.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eh.    Eh.  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 11:07 pm

Oddly enough, his war-cry went completely unnoticed by Serenity, who was still reading her book. She'd sip her wine, and let the flavors roll around her tongue a bit. Then made a face. It was tough getting used to a wide variety of different wines and their tastes. Some reeked, some didn't. Maybe if she was buzzed, she'd be checking out Azzy, but she wasn't, and her book was interesting enough. "You're going to scare away everyone" she'd eventually comment.
Back to top Go down
Marilyn_Manson
Marilyn_Manson

Eh.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eh.    Eh.  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 11:14 pm

"That's the uh, point of the war-cry." He said awkwardly. His body would lay afloat the surface still, he would open his eyes for a second to loom at the sky. He closed them again and started to relax again. His mother was the goddess of war and battle cries, nothing too fancy or anything. He was still a little mad at how he was just left in care of Chiron before being given to the nymphs instead. If he could meet her, he would probably as about his father though.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

Eh.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eh.    Eh.  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 11:20 pm

At least he wasn't trying to sing the War Crys as if they were a song... Or an Opera. She'd probably snap and attempt to kill him with liquor at that point. No one deserved to hear Azzy singing. Not even an enemy. She'd shiver at the thought of it. "Keep telling yourself that, Azzy. Whatever helps you sleep at night." She's not really paying much attention to the conversation
Back to top Go down
Marilyn_Manson
Marilyn_Manson

Eh.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eh.    Eh.  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 7:52 am

Feeling a bit angry he thought of something to shout back. "My mother could kick your dads ass." He said taking a guess at her godly parent by the wine he was drinking. He had shifted from his normal lax attitude to standing tall, looking a bit more like a child of a war deity. He crossed his arms and his face grew to an expression like that of a hardass gym teacher you hated. Anger was what made him act like a warrior. Even if it was little it was enough to make him want to strangle a puppy.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

Eh.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eh.    Eh.  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 2:56 pm

She'd look up at him, and started laughing. He looked like a petulant pansy. "Azzy, I'm sorry, but when you're soaking wet, this is more comical then you wanted it to be. Unless you're Jason Momoa playing Aquaman. Or that Roman Reigns fellow." She'd turn the page in her book. "And of course your Mom could kick my Dad's ass. That's really not saying much of anything."
Back to top Go down
Marilyn_Manson
Marilyn_Manson

Eh.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eh.    Eh.  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 6:34 pm

Azrael scratched his head, he was born on Olympus and raised in camp so he never really focused on media. "Who- what even?" He said with an confused look before shrugging it off. "Anyways, I've had enough fun on the lake. I think I'm going to go train with my spear." He said grabbing his bag and sandals and he pulled his spear out of the ground which it had been staked in. Be slid his sandals on and waved bye before starting to walk off the lake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eh.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eh.    Eh.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eh.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Lake-
Jump to: