Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jacks and Lorne's Villa

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 2:46 pm

Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 6 Tumblr_oj6l22GD9j1vl4n1bo1_400

Jackson rolled his eyes and let out an exacerbated sigh and hurried to follow Lorne out. Jackson shut and and locked the door and got in the cart, sitting away from Lorne.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 3:02 pm

Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 6 Tumblr_inline_nr3ev6UwVw1rooebp_500
The son of Nike looked over at Jackson, then back ahead. After a ten minute drive of silence, he got out of the cart and headed toward the Ikea they were in last night. "...What do you want to look at first?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 5:38 pm

Jackson let out a heavy breath and raised his eyebrows. He could hear the unamusement in Lorne's voice. Why did everything have to be such a struggle with this one. "I don't know. A couch." Jackson mumbled, pulling his phone out of his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 10:58 pm

"Just a couch? No TV, then?" Lorne asked, looking over his shoulder at Jackson. He looked down at his phone, then up at Jackson's face. "Who are you texting?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 11:39 pm

Jackson rolled his eyes. "You asked what I wanted to look at first. I do wanna get a tv, but first, a couch." Jackson said, not looking up from his phone. "Lukas." Jackson said. Lukas was Jackson's closest friend that he worked with back home, and also Jackson's ex-boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 12:09 am

Lorne raised an eyebrow and looked down at his phone again. "Why are you texting him? We're supposed to be shopping for f*ckin' furniture, not -- y'know what? Never mind." The son of Nike shook his head and started walking toward the living room furniture section. "f*cking, Lukas."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 12:22 am

Jackson groaned under his breath. "I'm sorry that I just moved all the way across the country and I miss someone who has been important in my life for almost 4 years. But gods forbid I do anything not revolving around you." Jackson said, shoving his phone back in his pocket and storming past Lorne into the furniture area.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 12:32 am

Before Jackson could get far, Lorne grabbed his wrist and whipped him around so that they were face to face. "What the f*ck is your problem today? I try and wake you up with breakfast and straight things fresh and now you're acting like a little b*tch." The word slipped out of his mouth before he could catch it. "Wait, wait, Jackson. I didn't mean to call you that, I'm sorry, We've both been stressed and I know you've given up a lot of your life for me. I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 12:46 am

Jackson looked over Lorne's face. The son of Ares felt his phone start vibrating in his pocket. It was a video call from Lukas. "Pick out whatever couch you want, I don't f*cking care right now. I'm going to go and talk to my friends who now all live 3000 miles from me." Jackson said, and took off running deeper into the furniture.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 1:05 am

"Jackson, wait..!" He knew that it was no use. He decided to let him cool down. Instead, he walked over to a black couch that looked to be in their price range and large enough for those who wanted to stay over. "This works, I guess..."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 1:12 am

Jackson plopped down in a tan Lazy Boy fuming with anger. All of that anger faded away though, when he clicked to answer the video call. His phone lit up and he saw a bunch of his friends. Lukas, Dallas, Austin, Sam, and Taylor all waved happily at him and, honestly, he kind of wanted to cry. Jackson already missed the like crazy. "Kingston! You're alone? We expected Bolt to be with you." Jackson looked around. "Oh, he's, uh, around."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 1:23 am

Lorne made sure that the price that was on the tag of the couch was the actual full price before he looked around for Jackson. He found him after a few minutes and paused when he saw that he was talking to his screen. Knowing that he was probably talking to his friends, Lorne went off to a vending machine and when he came back he waved a bottle of purple Fanta around with the words "I'm sorry" written on it's label. He knew that it would take a lot more than that to get Jackson back on his good side again, but it was a start.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 1:33 am

A wide smile formed on Jackson's face when he saw Lorne. Just talking to his friends for a few minutes had helped ease his spirit. "Oh, there you are, handsome." Jackson leaned over and grabbed Lorne's wrist and pulled him into the chair with him. "Hey, babe. You remember them all right. Lukas and his boyfriend, Sam. The twins, Dallas and Austin. And our princess, Taylor."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 1:48 am

Lorne smiled back as he got into the chair with his boyfriend. He made it so that Jackson was sitting on his lap. "Hey, guys and lady. How's everything on the east coast?" He asked, biting his lip. Lorne turned his head to look his sexy boyfriend. Gods, he loved him so much.

Last edited by Green on Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 1:56 am

Jackson threw his arm over Lorne's shoulders and kissed his earlobe lightly when Lorne put him on his lap. "We're holding the court down, but everything is a little worse without Kingston. McCullah has been winning a lot of the sword fights." Dallas explained. Jackson groaned and rolled his eyes. McCullah had always been his own personal enemy. Sam looked down at his watch. "Oh shoot. Tay and I have to go. Our exhibit starts in 5." They waved and Tay and Jacks exchanged air kisses.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 9:56 am

Lorne smiled faintly as the twins left to go do their exhibit. He turned his head to look at Jackson and whispered in his ear, "Do you want to move back to New York? All your family and friends are there and it's not right for you to be out here all alone with me."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 11:17 am

Jackson sighed. "Hey, guys, I gotta go. We have furniture shopping to get done." Jackson said his goodbyes to Lukas, Dallas, and Austin. Jackson looked at Lorne as he slid his phone into his pocket. "Lorne, I want to be here with you. If I wanted to stay in New York, I would have. You never forced me to come here. I wanted to start my life here with you."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 12:45 pm

Lorne did as too before turning his attention to his boyfriend. "Yeah, but...I don't want us to fight every time one of his, mostly me, does something stupid. I want you to have friends."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 12:56 pm

Jackson let out a deep breath. "I mean, me getting mad because you won't let me say no isn't going to change whether we are here or in New York." Jackson said quietly. "Anyway, you left your friends, too, not just me. I'm sure you have people you miss. We'll make new friends and they won't be my friends or your friends. They'll be our friends." Jackson kissed his boyfriends cheek.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 9:11 pm

Jackson was right. Lorne missed Vi like crazy. "...Why do you make so much sense, huh?" He asked with a grin on his face. He leaned his head back and closed his eyes. "I found a couch and I want this lazy boy and maybe get a coffee table too." He stated with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 12:49 am

Jackson smiled. "Because I'm secretly a genius." Jackson laughed, getting up from Lorne's lap. The son of Ares offered his hand to Lorne to pull him up from the chair. Jackson slipped his arm around the son of Nike's waist. "Let's go find a coffee table then."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 2:02 pm

Lorne got up and kissed Jackson on the lips. "I can't wait to break in the lazy boy either. And the couch. And the coffee table." He teased with a smile on his face. Lorne handed Jackson the grape Fanta.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 7:40 pm

Jackson smiled and took the soda. He always appreciated how Lorne was always able to show Jackson how much he knew about him. "I love you." Jackson said, starting to head towards where the could get a coffee table.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 1:44 pm

Lorne smiled and looked away from his boyfriend. "I love you too. Now let's go get that coffee table." And so they were off. They came to one table that Lorne really liked. It was black. Very simple. "Let's do this one."

Last edited by Green on Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 9:28 pm

Jackson looked over the coffee table that Lorne had pointed out. He squatted down to look it over. "I like it. It'll look really nice with the Lazy Boy, and I'm assuming whatever couch you picked out." Jackson said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jacks and Lorne's Villa
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Jupiter :: New Rome :: The Residental District-
Jump to: