Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jacks and Lorne's Villa

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 1:54 am

Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 8 Tumblr_ny4hinPr9i1t5d7t3o3_250

Jackson chuckled, looking his boyfriend over. "Oh, I can tell you are." The son of Ares teased. Jackson locked eyes with Lorne and saw that look in his eyes. That look was always enough to push Jackson over the edge. The Brit put his lips roughly to Lorne's.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 8:44 pm

Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 8 Tumblr_inline_nr3ev6UwVw1rooebp_500
The son of Nike pressed his lips against his boyfriend's and moved his hands down passed his waist. He held his body close to his and started walking backwards to kitchen counter top. Lorne broke away to study Jackson's face. "Get on the countertop so I can have my lunch." He whispered, after pecking his lips.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 9:41 pm

Jackson smiled when Lorne told him to get up on the counter. Jackson pecked his lips lightly. The son of Ares winked at Lorne as he hopped up on to the counter. He put his hands on the edge of the counter.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 3:35 pm

The son of Nike chuckled. "Oh, no. On your stomach." Lorne spun his finger around in a circle. "You know the deal."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 4:06 pm

Jackson looked Lorne's body over slowly, licking his lips slowly. The son of Ares leaned forward and pressed his lips lightly against the son of Nike's, and then flipped over so that he was on his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2017 11:43 am

With a chuckle, Lorne rubbed his hands together before taking off Jackson's tights. He took in a deep breath and dove in between Jackson's cheeks.
---

After abut ten minutes, Lorne pulled his face away and sighed contently. "Well, that was my lunch." He told the son of Ares with a dreamy look on his face.

Last edited by Green on Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2017 11:51 am

...Jackson rolled over onto his side, his hand moving to the side of Lorne's face. He smiled and sighed contently, his thumb circling on the side of Lorne's face. "Can I cook you real lunch? I know you love my cooking." Jackson said, his voice soft and his accent strong.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 2:37 am

Lorne chuckled. "Sure, you can cook." He smirked. "Uh, how'd it feel? Come on, don't hold back. I know my tongue game is amazing." The son of Nike leaned back in his chair and had a victorious, smug look on his face.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 2:51 am

Jackson hopped down and kissed Lorne lightly on his forehead. Gods that damned smug look. It was one of those things that got the son of Ares everytime. "Absolutely amazing." Jackson hurried back to the bedroom and slipped on a pair of sweats, thinking about what to make. He hurried back out to Lorne. "Okay. I can make Chicken Quesadillas, Steak Quesadillas, Chicken Crescent Rolls, or Chicken Parm."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 3:12 am

"I know it was amazing. Your moaning could be heard three villa down." He laughed, putting his hands behind his head. "Oh, steak quesadillas sound amazing. Do those with chips and...that sounds good." He smiled at Jackson, then down at the countertop. "Damn, you're addicting."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 3:18 am

Jackson chuckled a little bit and kissed Lorne on the neck before heading to the kitchen. He got a pan out from underneath the counter and then moved to the fridge. As he started to prepare lunch, Jackson kept stealing glances at Lorne. He loved to think back over their year together, even if they had their low points.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 11:33 am

The son of Nike chuckled and looked him over. as he started to get everything together for lunch. "Do we have avacados? I'm not sure that we do." He scratched the side of face in thought.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 11:58 am

Jackson walked back over to the fridge. He opened it and opened the vegetable drawer at the bottom. "Good news!" Jackson said, holding up a perfect avocado to show Lorne. Jackson walked back to the counter and started to cook the steak pieces on the stove top.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 11:08 pm

"Yes!" He bumped his fist up in the air and leaned over to watch his boyfriend cook. "What else are you gonna add with it? Maybe some refried rice. I bought a can of refried beans so it should be around here somewhere." He shrugged his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2017 12:46 am

Jackson walked over to the cupboard and grabbed the can of mexican rice and the can of refried jeans. Jackson set them on the peninsula table and leaned on it, looking at Lorne. "Hey Lorne." Jackson said, and a smile grew across his face. "I love you." The son of Ares said with a wink, and then he turned back to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2017 11:45 pm

Lorne smirked, shaking his head. "I love you too, Jackson." The son of Nike rolled his neck around to loosen it up before watching his boyfriend cook lunch for him. Gods, Jackson was everything to Lorne. He couldn't see his life without the son of Ares. He would be turning eighteen in a few days and wondered if Jackson had anything planned.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2017 11:49 pm

Jackson finished up cooking the steak. "Hey, babe. What do you want on your quesadilla? I got steak, cheddar cheese, tomatos, mexican rice, and peppers. I'm gonna make the beans and corn as sides. Oh, and I'm making guac and we have sour cream to put on them after they are cooked." Jackson said, not looking up from his task.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 12:11 am

"No sour cream. Everything else sounds perfect, Jay." He winked at his boyfriend and watched him cook. "Y'know, my birthday is coming up and I was wondering...what you were going to do for me, huh?" Lorne asked, resting his elbow on the counter top and his chin on his hand. Gods, he could watch him all day.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 12:14 am

Jackson pulled out a large tortilla to start Lorne's quesadilla. He paused to put the beans and corn on the stove. Jackson started to put steak into Lorne's quesadilla. He looked up briefly at Lorne. "Wouldn't you like to know, Lor." The son of Ares said with a wink and then looked down at the quesadilla again, which he started to load up.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 12:31 am

"Come on, give me a hint, bae. What does it involve?" The son of Nike stood up from his barstool and walked over to his boyfriend. He wrapped his arms around his waist from behind and started kissing the side of his neck. "Please, baby?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 12:35 am

Jackson looked over his shoulder at Lorne, his hands moving to Lorne's arms around him. He crinkled his noise a little bit as he looked him over and then shook his head. "You'll just have to wait and find out, love." Jackson said with a strong accent. He turned his attention back to quesadilla. He folded it and put it on the stove top.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 21, 2017 7:39 pm

Lorne huffed and lightly shoved Jackson forward and sat on top of the countertop. He looked over his boyfriend and wondered if Jackson had something planned for him or not. "...I hear Vi is seeing a guy. He's a son of Aphrodite, but he acts like a son of Ares kid of. Like how you act like a son of Dionysus. I wonder if you two are connected into some mystical kind of way."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 21, 2017 8:14 pm

Jackson scratched the side of his nose while chuckling when Lorne shoved him away. Jacks flipped over Lorne's quesadilla on the stove and then looked back over at Lorne. "Oh, yeah. Isn't she seeing Jasef? He's German. I've known him for a while. He definitely has an Aphrodite side, he just hides it."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 5:55 pm

Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 8 Tumblr_nd4tpl7V3h1tmq30vo4_r1_250
"Yeah, Jasef is his name." He nodded his head, then paused. "Wait, how do you know that he 'definitely' has an Aphrodite side?" Lorne asked with a raised eyebrow. He was curious. "Were you two boyfriends once upon a time or just good friends?" He asked, studying his boyfriend's face.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 8:36 pm

Jackson started to make his quesadilla. He laughed at Lorne's comment, looking briefly back at his boyfriend. "Nooo. He is totally Grade-A-Hetero." Jacks said with another chuckle. He started to put food on the tortilla. "We were pretty close for a while. We're kind of similar."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jacks and Lorne's Villa
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Jupiter :: New Rome :: The Residental District-
Jump to: