Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

where did you come from where did you go

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tigerli
Tigerli

where did you come from where did you go - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: where did you come from where did you go   where did you come from where did you go - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 10:18 am

I blinked as she started singing, the energy quickly disappearing and a wave of calmness and happiness washed over me. Surprise evident on my face, I stared at her with my head tilted to the side. "Wow. H-How did you do that?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: where did you come from where did you go   where did you come from where did you go - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 10:25 am

"Magic." she leaned forward, one finger in the air she winked. Funny gesture coming from her. "Okay back to the dog. We've been wasting time." Ida raised her other eyebrow and looked around her.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: where did you come from where did you go   where did you come from where did you go - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 10:28 am

"Wow. You're really awesome"I whispered, still in awe at her powers. I mean, sure, I could do many fancy stuff but her power was just so.. pure and sweet. Cause deep down she was pure and sweet too, even though she tried to disguise it with mean comments and glares. "I really like you, you know"I mumbled, turning my awkward gaze to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: where did you come from where did you go   where did you come from where did you go - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 10:34 am

"I know I'm awesome." she placed her hand on her hip and leaned on her other leg. "I like you too!" she said in a sisterly manner and punched him in the shoulder. Vanilla was sitting on Ida's head, mimicking Cas' intonation.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: where did you come from where did you go   where did you come from where did you go - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 10:40 am

"Really? That's, um.."I mumbled and scratched the back of my head. She likes me. And she was too enthusiastic to have lied. I took a big breath and squeezed my hand in a fist to combat my nerves. Now or never, kiddo. With that thought, I wrapped my arm around her waist, pulled her close to me and, supporting her head with my free hand, placed a gentle kiss on her lips. Please don't kill me, please don't kill me, please don't kill me.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: where did you come from where did you go   where did you come from where did you go - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 10:48 am

"Huh?" she managed to say before being kissed. Staying frozen like a statue for seconds, she finally realized what was happening and quickly pulled off the kiss not that she didn't enjoy it

"W-Wh-Wha-What do you think you're doing?!" Ida screamed tears in her eyes from shock. She just let her first kiss be taken by some weirdo! Her canary screeched and flew away.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: where did you come from where did you go   where did you come from where did you go - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 11:05 am

I blushed but stared at her wide eyed, confused. "W-What do you mean? Y-You said you like me! I told you I like you and you said you like me too! A-And I-I-I thought... B-B-But... "
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: where did you come from where did you go   where did you come from where did you go - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 11:25 am

"Yeah, in a platonic way!" her face was flushing with red. Her screams echoed in the forest. She turned her back to him and quickly wiped her tears on her sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: where did you come from where did you go   where did you come from where did you go - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 11:31 am

"Oh."I mumbled, lowering my head in shame and disgust in myself. Great job, you fool. Now she's definitely convinced you're a pervert. "For what it's worth, I'm sorry. I really thought you meant it in a different way"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: where did you come from where did you go   where did you come from where did you go - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 11:38 am

"Let's just go find your dog." she wrapped her arms around her and glance back at the guy. "It's okay, well it's not okay but it's okay." Ida mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: where did you come from where did you go   where did you come from where did you go - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 11:41 am

"Yeah, Fluffy"I agreed, thankful for the change of subject. Avoiding to look at her, I moved forward, calling out his name and trying to locate my hell hound.

OOC: Are we doing the one where they find him playing with Vanilla?
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: where did you come from where did you go   where did you come from where did you go - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 11:51 am

"Fluffy, right. Oh shoot, where's Vanilla?" she said in a frail voice. Ida hated feeling weak. "I-We have to find them before night." the girl muttered.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: where did you come from where did you go   where did you come from where did you go - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 11:54 am

"Yeah, we do. Fluffy isn't the scariest of hounds."I agreed, searching with renewed vigor. Just then we heard a clear howl, not far away. A howl I instantly recognized. "It's him, Fluffy!"I exclaimed as I took off running towards the sound.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: where did you come from where did you go   where did you come from where did you go - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 12:04 pm

"Finally!" Ida followed the Howl and the boy. Her face lightened up when she saw Vanilla and Fluffy playing together.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: where did you come from where did you go   where did you come from where did you go - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 12:11 pm

"Aww"I exclaimed, the ambiance already improved by the adorable sight. Fluffy, as soon as he saw me, ran towards me and barked happily, his tail waggling excitedly. "Hey boy, don't do that to me again"I mumbled, scratching him behind the ears. "Uh, thanks for today. I don't think I would have found him without your help. A-And, once again, sorry for.. before. Um, I guess I'll see you around"I waved goodbye with an awkward smiled before shadow travelling myself and Fluffy back to Cabin Thirteen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: where did you come from where did you go   where did you come from where did you go - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

where did you come from where did you go
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Cabins :: The Cabin Courtyard-
Jump to: