Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Addison and Spencer (private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Addison and Spencer (private)   Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 1:54 pm

Spencer got in. "Thanks," he said and laughed. "My car is back at the diner, actually, if you could drive me there," he said. "If not, my butler can just pick it up. My house is up the hill from the diner, so it'd be easier just to drive me to the diner." He paused. "I wonder what my dad is so urgent about. What's your dad like?"
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Addison and Spencer (private)   Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 3:25 pm

OOc: ignoring that. SHES A FOSTER KID lol ITS BEEN MENTIONED BEFORE.

Addie nodded as she got in her car and put it in drive. She headed towards the diner from where they were before. "Maybe you're moving to New York" she said grinning. That would be a wonderful idea, thenthey would live in the same place.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Addison and Spencer (private)   Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 3:32 pm

ooc: oops, sorry. When one of my character asks a personal question, I always go back and scan the RP to make sure it hasn't yet been touched yet. I guess I missed it lol

bic:

"I doubt that. I think it'd be more likely that my dad went broke. So, not very likely. Anyway, I'll see you tomorrow," he said and waved once they were at the diner. Spencer got out and got in his car and drove to his house.

Once there, he walked in to see Charlie and Shiloh sitting in the dining room with his father and his father's girlfriend.

"Sorry, I'm here, I was on a date," Spencer said.

"It's alright. Now that you're all here, I have an announcement. Me and Lily here are going to get married, and she's going to move in with us. And, uh, we're going to have a baby," Mr. Virgo said. The chefs and servants around them started cheering and clapping.

Spencer rubbed his eyes. "Damn, what did that girl put in my tea," he said to himself, in shock.

Charlie nervously started clapping, very upset. He wasn't going to be the baby of the family anymore...
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Addison and Spencer (private)   Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 3:39 pm

"A date. Right" Shiloh laughed rudely. She sat on the sofa, her legs stretched out so no one could sit next to her. She rolled her eyes at both of her brothers, while scrolling through social media on her phone.

"What" Shiloh said blankly after Mr. Virgo's announcement, her phone falling in her lap. "I don't want that B*tch moving in with us, nor do I want her hades spawn child" Shilohs eye twitched and she stood up. "Daddy. WHy!?" She squealed.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Addison and Spencer (private)   Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 3:51 pm

"Shiloh!" Mr. Virgo said, covering his girlfriend's ears.

"You see, Daniel, this is what happens when you raise a brat," Lily, his girlfriend, said in a huff.

"Don't talk to my sister like that," Charlie said. "Please."

"Girls, break it up," Spencer said. He was kind of pissed- his dad was 41 and Lily was only 32. She probably just wanted him for his money. And now she was moving in with them, and their soon to be stepmother. "Let's all take a chill pill. If we argue, it'll make this relationship much worse. Maybe we can all grow to be a happy family."

"Yeah," Lily said, walking over to Shiloh. "We can braid each other's hair and stuff. It must be painful living with boys." She ran her hand through Shiloh's hair, and then, chaos ensued. "Uh oh. My ring's stuck in her hair!" she said, winking at Shiloh.

Mr. Virgo rushed over and tried to help. "We're going to have to cut her hair," he said in an overly serious voice.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Addison and Spencer (private)   Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 4:20 pm

Shiloh rolled her eyes at Lily, and then Lily walked over to her and started to go through her hair. Just as Shiloh went to pull away, Lily got her ring caught.
"NO. NO WAY. DADDY CALL A HEKATE KID. THIS IS NOT HAPPENING."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Addison and Spencer (private)   Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 4:26 pm

Suddenly, a light bulb went off in Spencer's head. "Dad, wait. The girl I went on a date with tonight is a Hecate kid. If I can get in touch with her, she could come over and fix this." Spencer got out his phone and attempted to call Addie. "Please pick up."

Lily, just to continue the revenge on Shiloh, said, "guys, I think the ring's almost loose!" She pulled hard, but obviously wasn't successful.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Addison and Spencer (private)   Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 4:34 pm

Addie felt her phone buzz in her pocket, normally she doesn't keep it on, but for Spencer... "Hello?" she said, knowing it was Spencer.

"BI*CH." Shiloh screeched, trying to pull away knowing it was going to hurt so not too hard. "I DON'T GIVE TO FLYING PEGASUS'S THAT YOU'RE PREGNANT. I AM GOING TO F*CKING KILL YOU." She screamed into Lilys ear.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Addison and Spencer (private)   Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 4:39 pm

"Yeah, uh, so, my sister got a ring caught in her hair...long story short, could you come over here and help with your magic?" he asked. "Like I said, my house is just up the hill from the diner. Please? If she has to get her hair cut, I think she might actually kill someone, like no joke."

Charlie watched the panic with some amusement. He didn't like to see war like this, but his sister getting a ring caught in her hair was the funniest thing to him.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Addison and Spencer (private)   Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 4:41 pm

"Um..." Addie tried not to laugh, considering the fact that there was a ring in the C*nts hair. "I am really really bad with magic. I could try. But.. I'm not too confident."

Shiloh could hear Addie from the other end "She will burn my hair off, Spencer no."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Addison and Spencer (private)   Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 4:44 pm

"Burnt or cut, Shiloh?" Spencer said. "Anyway, Addie, that's fine, thanks so much, just be over here as soon as possible, please. I'll see you later." He hung up.

Gordon, the butler, came in with a pair of scissors. "Are you ready, Madam Shiloh?"
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Addison and Spencer (private)   Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 4:47 pm

"GORDON NO. NO!" Shiloh felt like her eyes were going to pop out of her head. "SOMEONE FIX THISSSS. BUT PLEASE DONT CUT MY HAIR."

"Got it!" Addie said into the phone and then shut it off. She quickly pulled a U-ie and then headed back up the hill. She got to the top, shut her car off and flew out of her car.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Addison and Spencer (private)   Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 4:51 pm

ooc: It never said in her form that she could fly? (jk jk I'm just being a smartass)

bic:

Gordon looked around. "What do you want me to do, madam?"

Spencer saw Addie outside and opened the door quickly. "Hey, uh, welcome. My sister's over there. The other lady is my dad's...eh, long story, I'll explain it tomorrow. Just help her before she bursts into flames."
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Addison and Spencer (private)   Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 4:54 pm

"Yeah... Uh... okay?" Addie knew she had the ability to do magic, but she also knew she was not too good at it.

Shilohs eyes stayed wide, and her nose twitched from looking at Addie to Lily. Was this a joke?

"Uh..." Addie clapped her hands together and then held them a bit apart by Shiloh's head. "Loosen!"
Within seconds, nothing happened. "Uhm"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Addison and Spencer (private)   Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 4:57 pm

Spencer watched, hoping it would work. "Uh, okay, I think I have an idea. So, put your hands toget-"

Lily suddenly ripped away her hand, causing a chunk of Shiloh's hair to come out. "Got it!"

"Cover your ears!" Spencer said quickly, covering his own.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Addison and Spencer (private)   Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 5:07 pm

Addies eyes got wide but she brought her hands up to her ears.

"OHHHHHHH MYYYYY GODDDDDDDDS" Shiloh screeched so loud, surprisingly none of the glass in the house broke. She looked at Lily who was grinning holding a hard chunk of Shilohs hair.
"I swear to to Jupiter, if there is a hole in my head..." Shiloh twisted her ring and her sword sprouted out "I will end you."

"Um... I might actually be able to grow hair back. I remember a spell.." Addie said quietly. What on earth did she get herself into?
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Addison and Spencer (private)   Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 5:11 pm

Spencer looked at Addie. "You can? Okay, so, I was thinking before, maybe since I'm a kid of Venus, and you're using magic for the use of cosmetics, maybe if we had physical contact, your power would be stronger."

"Spencer..." Charlie said with an eye roll.

"No, I'm serious. Let's try it." Spencer put his arms around her stomach, since her waist was too low for him. "Try the hair spell."
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Addison and Spencer (private)   Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 5:18 pm

"Long and longer, thick and thicker, make this hair grow much quicker" Addie said quickly, and she moved the joints in her fingers to try her hardest to make it grow.
Within seconds Shiloh felt the small hole in her head grow back. She looked over at Addie, nodded and then back at Lily. She spun and then put her sword at Lily's neck. "Alright, now that I am back on track" she sneered, glaring at Lily.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Addison and Spencer (private)   Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 5:25 pm

Charlie went over and put his arm between them. "Please. Now that this is all over with, let's get to bed." He went upstairs to his room.

Mr. Virgo spoke up. "I agree with that. Shiloh, get to bed." He kissed Lily.

Lily giggled, and waved to them. "Bye," she said and winked at Shiloh, and left.

Spencer didn't realize, the entire time, his arms were wrapped around Addie. "Err, sorry," he said and stepped away. "Good night, I'll see you tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Addison and Spencer (private)   Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 5:38 pm

ooc: Jeze, shut it down real quick. "Thanks for using magic you suck at, and saving my sisters fake life. See ya tomrrow!" -_-

bic: Addie nodded at Shiloh, and then smiled at Spencer. "Okay Spence, I'm heading back to camp. I AT least know a spell to get me here and there. Ill see you tomorrow." She gave gave him a quick peck on the cheek, muttered quietly to herself and then dissaperd.

ooc: Well, Addie can do magic now. Not much. But a little, like spell wise anyways. She's still super bad at it. YAY DEVELOPMENTAL ABILITIES.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Addison and Spencer (private)   Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 5:44 pm

Spencer nodded, and then headed to bed.

ooc: Sorry, twas just trying to get to the next date. lol I'll make the new topic I guess, and pm it to you.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Addison and Spencer (private)   Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 5:45 pm

ooc: KAYYYYYYYY
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Addison and Spencer (private)   Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Addison and Spencer (private)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5