Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Addison and Spencer (private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kasi
Kasi

Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Addison and Spencer (private)   Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 7:54 pm

Addies face turned red and as she turned to leave the lake, she sent Spencer's sister a death glare.

Shiloh shrugged "Sounds good, I haven't seen the rascal in what seems like awhile" she smiled at her brother "I've been a bit busy." She got into her car, and pulled away following Spencer.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Addison and Spencer (private)   Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 8:12 pm

"Busy? What, with a guy? No way you've been focused on school." Spencer put his hand out of the window as they drove away. "Charlie's school up the road and to the left."
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Addison and Spencer (private)   Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 9:21 pm

Shiloh rolled her eyes at her brother "I've been to the school many times Spence. Thank you." She pulled her yellow car towards the curb of the schools sidewalk, waiting for Charlie to come and slide into the back seat. "So besides the random girl. Plus I'm ready to play nice, I feel like I haven't seen you in a couple of days either, might I add." She said staring down her brother with her striking green eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Addison and Spencer (private)   Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 9:33 pm

Spencer sighed. "You never play nice, do you? I actually like that girl, and-"

Charlie got in the back seat. "Another girl, Spence?"

"Yeah, and I really like her, so don't give me a hard time!"

"Young men's love lies not truly in their hearts, but in their eyes," Charlie quoted Shakespeare.

"...Shut the hell up Charlie, you don't know what you're talking about. Suck on this lollipop," Spencer said, giving him a lollipop from the front seat.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Addison and Spencer (private)   Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 9:36 pm

Shiloh smiled at her brother as he got into the the back seat. "See? Charlie totally agrees with me" she laughed. She nodded at Charlie, and smiled "hey little brother, how was school?"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Addison and Spencer (private)   Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 9:42 pm

Charlie started tasting the lollipop. "Yummy, strawberry. School was...fine." Randall Sherman gave him a hard time again today, but he wasn't going to talk about it. He'd just cry silently in his room later about it, or talk about it with Sophia. "I don't necessarily, Shiloh. You're not much better. Men are born with lust, and you are part of that, Shiloh. You attract those feelings."

Spencer made an obnoxious sighing sound. "Oh my gods, I didn't realize I picked up Gandhi from school."
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Addison and Spencer (private)   Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 9:55 pm

Shiloh beamed, "It is kind of fun when those men attract those feelings for me. Like... have you seen me?" She laughed. She started to put her car into drive and head for home. "And just fine... for school Charlie? Anything interesting happen today?" She looked at him through her rear view mirror.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Addison and Spencer (private)   Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 10:23 pm

"No, it's not, Shiloh. It's almost disgraceful. We've had this conversation before." Charlie sighed. "You don't really get it. I don't think either of you get it." Charlie paused when she asked him about school. "Nothing, just the norm...I, uh, got a 97 on my math test, but I got only a 96 on my English test."

"Oh, no, Dad might be mad now!" Spencer said, sarcastically. "Err, sorry Charlie, I'm just still a bit mad. I hope this night with dad goes-" Suddenly, the car stopped. "Uh, Shiloh, when's the last time you filled this thing up?"

"You think Shiloh fills up this car? Wow, you're delusional," Charlie laughed.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Addison and Spencer (private)   Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 10:35 pm

Shiloh frowned, "uh. I normally don't. I usually have the limo driver do it..." she looked at the gas gage and it showed the dim on E. "Omg... okay. This is not good. FIrst off Daddy's firing that limo driver. I don't care how long he's worked for the Virgo family. This is just disgraceful" she sighed and looked at her brothers "You guys are Men... Fix the car!"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Addison and Spencer (private)   Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 10:43 pm

"Oh, yeah, forgot that part, I was born with male genes, now I get to fix an empty car," Spencer said and sighed. "Also, the limo driver is deathly sick, didn't you hear Dad's lecture about it? I'll go to the nearby gas station and get some. You just stay here and don't do anything ditzy." Spencer left the car and went to get the gas.

Charlie stared out of the window. Suddenly, someone knocked on the window and he felt an instant chill. He was tugged by his his collar out of the car. He started breathing heavily, seeing who it was.

Four or five Sherman boys surrounded him, including Randall, the one who beat him up.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Addison and Spencer (private)   Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 10:58 pm

"Who the mother of gods-" Shiloh began to say when there was a knock on the window. As Charlie got out, she went into instant Protective sister mode. She jumped out of the car and stared at all the boys who were surrounding her brother. She had to think, did she pull out the charm speak or just kick all their asses?
"Who the hell do you think you guys are?" She scowled.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Addison and Spencer (private)   Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 11:03 pm

The boys looked at her and a few whistled. "Look at we have here," one said.

Randall approached her with a smile. "Calm down, babe," he said, and laughed. "Guys, take the kid away, me and the girl have some business to take care of. What's your name, beautiful?"

The other guys grabbed Charlie and dragged him away, throwing him into a dumpster, rendering him unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Addison and Spencer (private)   Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 11:08 pm

Shiloh raised an eyebrow, she looked at Randall, then watched them throw Charlie towards a dumpster. Then she batted her eyes at Randall and began playing with her gold ring. "I'm Shiloh, how about you handsome?"
She knew she could easily charmspeak one of them, but not all of them. She knew they were children of Mars, and even with her quite impressive martial arts skills, and her awesomeness with her sword and knives, she most likely couldn't take them all. Probably most of them, maybe.... all of them. But she didn't want to risk it.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Addison and Spencer (private)   Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 11:15 pm

"Randall Sherman. Captain of the New Rome High wrestling team. Don't act like you don't now who I am, babe. Not only am I the Randall Sherman, you're a Virgo, meaning I know exactly who you are. But I like you better than the other Virgos. You're way more...I don't know, irrestible?" he put on a cheesy smile. "What do you say we head back to my place?"

During this, Spencer got the gas and was heading back. Once he got in view of them, he saw the Shermans surrounding his sister. He dropped the gas and charged one, hitting them with his elbow. The others started attacking him.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Addison and Spencer (private)   Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 11:18 pm

Damn it. Shiloh scowled as she leaned down and ripped her knives out of her boots and then spun sending a round house kick right into the neck of one of the Shermans. Then she tried slashing another, as she flipped over he'd trying to get a better view. "I guess we're gonna play instead." She grinned attempting to slash another, and she ran up the side of the building landing in front of one of the boys. He tried grabbing her, and in surprise she dodged it, sending a kick right into his chest, and it sent him flying. "I was trying to handle this Spencer!" She shouted.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Addison and Spencer (private)   Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 11:22 pm

"Well, considering Charlie's unconscious, and one of them looked like he was seriously checking you out, I don't think your definition of handling this and mine are the same thing." The others started to run off. "I'd chase them, but we need to get home. Let's get Charlie and go- what did they do to him? Why were you just sitting here having a nice conversation with them?" Spencer picked up Charlie's unconscious body.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Addison and Spencer (private)   Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 11:35 pm

Shiloh quickly put her knives away and rushed over "Don't you dare blame me for this" Shiloh said sternly. "I was going to charm speak Randall and hopefully knock him out and go after the rest. There were five of them Spencer. I knew I could have taken them all, but you know it would have taken me a bit of time! I'm not super woman" Shiloh stopped and thought for a moment. "Or maybe I am, but even she has to take time on taking people down!" She leaned over Charlie, checking to see if he was okay, and then looked down at her nail "those assholes made me break a nail!" She stomped her foot on the ground pouting, "I like just got these done!"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Addison and Spencer (private)   Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 3:31 pm

Spencer sighed at his sister. "Let's just get Charlie home and heal him up a bit. We better hope that dad doesn't find out, or those Shermans are in for a hell of a suing." Spencer put Charlie in the car, lightly slapping his face to try to wake him up. Charlie started to mumble and come to.

"Meanwhile, I'm going to tell dad that I have a date and can't make it for dinner tonight. I really like this girl, so don't you dare mess with her. Being Queen Bee doesn't apply to girls that I like." He got in the seat next to the driver. "Addie, it's a nice name, isn't it?" he said and sighed. "When's the last time you've been on a date, sis? And who with?"
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Addison and Spencer (private)   Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 3:48 pm

Shiloh rolled her eyes and got into the drivers seat and started to drive off. "You know dad will probably get mad.." she said as she came up to a red loght. "Addie Shmaddie. But date wise? I think it was last week, his name was Elliot. He was kind of an idiot though. The date didn't end well."
Shiloh pulled up to the gates of their house, and was buzzed in, and drove up to the door and turned her car off.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Addison and Spencer (private)   Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 3:54 pm

"Yeah, well, she's beautiful, Shiloh, and...I don't know, she's beautiful, okay? Thank Jupiter Charlie isn't up to hear that one." Spencer looked out of the window. "You think his name was Elliot?" he laughed. "I think I know Elliot, he used to be on the baseball team. Does it ever come to your mind that, like, and I don't mean just you, but, you might never find true love? Like that while it's all fun now, there's no serious relationship in your future?"
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Addison and Spencer (private)   Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 3:56 pm

Shiloh shrugged "We are children of Venus. I am bound to find love eventually, but I'm all honesty, I am not really looking for it. Nor do I Really care to. Guys can fall for me all they want, the true challenge is if I fall for them." She pulled her car mirror down and started admiring her reflection.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Addison and Spencer (private)   Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 4:03 pm

Spencer nodded. "Well said, I guess," he said, and noticed his sister looking at her own reflection. "Believe it or not, I think a lot of guys I know are friends with me because of you. Like, because they think being close to me will get them to you." Spencer turned up the radio a bit. They were close to their house, a mansion on the top of hill, surrounded by very few other houses.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Addison and Spencer (private)   Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 4:07 pm

Shiloh shut the car off once they pulled up into their driveway. And she shrugged "I am sorry" she laughed, "I truely am". She smiled at Spencer and the. Looked in the backseat at Charlie, who looked like death had tried to eat him alive. "Let's get him into the house" she encouraged.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Addison and Spencer (private)   Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 4:15 pm

No you're not, Spencer thought.

Charlie nodded, groggy. "Ugh, my head, it feels like I just hit it against a ton of bricks."

Spencer got out of the car and helped Charlie out. He went up to the house and went inside.

Gordon, their butler, greeted them at the door. "Hello, Masters. Your father will be home soon. He's running late tonight. He is going to postpone the family dinner until tomorrow. What would you all like to eat? Oh, Master Charlie, you look terrible! What happened, sir?"

"We got in a little fight on the way home. Don't tell my dad. Just please prepare me a bath and ome nectar, Gordon. Thanks." Charlie smiled brightly, even through the pain.

"I actually have dinner plans," Spencer said. "I have a date tonight. I need to go shower."
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Addison and Spencer (private)   Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 4:23 pm

Shiloh attempted to help Spencer help Charlie inside, and then they were greeted by the butler. "Omg, can I get a ceaser salad with extra croutons and extra dressing?" Then she thought a little longer "oh! And some mac and cheese, that's sounds good too. I feel like carbs are a necessity today." She smiled at Gordon, then looked at Spencer "Have fun with your pity date tonight" she laughed. She follows her hair at her brothers and headed upstairs, she had to go and fix her broken nail.

OOc: if you can wanna make a topic for Addison and Spencer somewhere we can, unless you wanna keep it here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Addison and Spencer (private)   Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Addison and Spencer (private)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next