Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to Hyperspace!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

Welcome to Hyperspace! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Hyperspace!   Welcome to Hyperspace! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 5:19 pm

Hey, kids!

Welcome to Hyperspace! Tumblr_o2fu6eeohZ1tb4fauo1_500

Now that you've been officially greeted on my RP Invite by Mr. Wade Wilson himself, allow me to continue.

About Me:

My name is none of your business and I hope that you're cool with that. You can call me Cassandra. Or Cassie. Or Sandra. Or whatever else you want as long as it's not vulgar. Well, I guess it can be vulgar if you really want it to but the admins might delete the posts that you call me said vulgar name in. Preferably Cassandra, though. It sounds more sophisticated. Anyways, I'm a 16 year-old teenage human fangirling female (yes: we, too, have our own line of merchandise,TV show spin-offs, movies directed by Michael Bay, comic books, and tongue tattoos) who's just trying to have some fun without causing any permanent damage and, by extension, getting sued and sent to juvie.

**EDIT** Yikes, I haven't been on in months. Like, as in half a year. Yowzah. So, I am alive. Yay for me, I guess. Now, just to be clear, I am not completely back YET, but I am trying to work it out. I am in the process of returning and am not able to RP at the moment. Hopefully, I will be able to get back to my old RPin' self with a few weeks. I have school to do because, well, apparently there are laws against not getting a proper eddication because of the evil federal government of the United States of America, and I have some other life stuff that's getting in the way (also why I had to take a seeming indefinite sabbatical since May). I'll be back, though.

Characters:

Welcome to Hyperspace! P21kmk10

My Greek Geeks

Catherine Walker

(See original character form here.)

Spoiler:

Damon Oleander

Spoiler:

Dart Stevenson

Spoiler:

My Norse Nerds

Atticus Chips

(See original character form here)

Spoiler:

My Roman Rejects

Joel Yanero

Spoiler:

Sybill Smith

(See original character form here)

Spoiler:

My Huntress Harbingers

Zosime Argyris

Spoiler:

My Egyptian Elites

Omaira Hakeem

(See original character form here).

Spoiler:

Ariadne Scorpio

Spoiler:

Swamp Pyle

Spoiler:

My Curious Creatures

Periwinkle

Spoiler:

Now what are you waiting for?! Go RP with someone or something....I don't know, maybe watch Stranger Things. I personally haven't seen it myself, but I hear it's good. That and the shows that I do watch are mostly rated NC-17 so I can't recommend them. Gee, why am I such a bad kid?

Welcome to Hyperspace! Bwz14r10

Last edited by Cassandra Valance on Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:47 pm; edited 24 times in total (Reason for editing : Because I wanted to.)
Back to top Go down

Welcome to Hyperspace!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Out of Character (OOC) :: RP Invites-
Jump to: