Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where is my mind?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Where is my mind? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is my mind?   Where is my mind? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 12:29 am

Where is my mind? - Page 6 Tumblr_oll2ueTf7t1w6s406o1_250Where is my mind? - Page 6 Tumblr_onj9n6HQmY1ut8evdo2_250Where is my mind? - Page 6 Tumblr_ol5w7c3aqS1slclcoo3_250

Jarek hurried up to the cabins and pushed the door open to the Minor Love Gods Cabin. He waved passively at Francois and hurried to the corner where Mikaela and Julieta's bunks were. "Females." Jarek said. "Male" The girls said in unison, not looking up. When they did look up, though, Mikaela said, "Or males." Jarek gestured at Robin. "This is Robin. He's Roman. Robin, this is Mikaela and Julieta" The girls waved at Robin. "Get your asses up, we're going into the city." Jarek clapped excited.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Where is my mind?   Where is my mind? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 12:34 am

I had no choice but follow Jarek into the foreign cabin since staying outside by myself felt kind if awkward. Although, as we went in, I stayed a few steps behind him, awkwardly waving at the girls as they greeted me and feeling more out of place by the minute. "Hello. Jarek spoke a lot about you."I mumbled in a greeting, thankful that my nervous stammer didn't appear this time.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Where is my mind?   Where is my mind? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 12:49 am

Where is my mind? - Page 6 Tumblr_oll2ueTf7t1w6s406o1_250Where is my mind? - Page 6 Tumblr_onj9n6HQmY1ut8evdo2_250Where is my mind? - Page 6 Tumblr_ol5w7c3aqS1slclcoo3_250

Julieta pushed herself up from her bunk. "Don't be nervous." Julieta said, offering Robin her hand. "Since Jarek did a shit job introducing us, I'm Julieta Russo, daughter of Peitho, and she is Mikaela Winther, daughter of Eros. In your terms, that would be Suadela and Cupid." The Spanish girl said with a smile. Mikaela pushed herself up and offered Robin a hand shake as well. "Who's your lineage?" The Dannish girl asked.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Where is my mind?   Where is my mind? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 12:57 am

"I think I have heard of you both back at camp."I said with a small smile as I shook Julieta's hand, following up with Mikaela's. "I'm Robin Mewers, son of Trivia and legacy of Neptune. I guess in your terms that would mean my mom is Hecate and my grandad is Poseidon? Is that right?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Where is my mind?   Where is my mind? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 1:03 am

Mikaela and Julieta looked at each other, and then back at the Roman boy. "You've heard of us?" The girls said in unison, and then laughed. "That's right." Jarek confirmed Robin's translations. The son of Urania jumped up and down excitedly. "City time. Let's go, let's go, let's go."
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Where is my mind?   Where is my mind? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 3:51 am

"I swear, you're way more excited about this than me, Sokol, and I haven't been out of camp since I joined."I rolled my eyes at his silly behavior with a chuckle and turned to face the girls. "Of course I have, you're like, two of the most famous campers ever."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Where is my mind?   Where is my mind? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 12:18 pm

The girls simultaneously threw their hair over their shoulders confidentially. Jarek rolled his eyes. "I'm not sure that that's a good thing, loves." Mikaela shot him a look. "Of course it is." The daughter of Eros said, her voice fully confident. Jarek rolled his eyes and looked back at Robin. "It's been a while and I'm dying for some actual culture that's not Greek." The girls put their shoes on and got up. "Let's go before he pees his pants with excitement." Julieta teased.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Where is my mind?   Where is my mind? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 12:23 pm

I shot Jarek a worried look behind his back, confused and slightly scared over their silent communication. It always creeped me out when people could converse without talking and plan behind my back, I wasn't that fond of not being in control of a situation. "Uh, sure, I guess. So, uh, since you guys do this so often, where is it fun to go? And, uh, don't we have to ask for permission first? From this Chiron dude or whatever?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Where is my mind?   Where is my mind? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 12:34 pm

]

Mikaela shrugged her shoulders. "I haven't asked for permission for anything since I was 10." The girl popped her shoulder a little bit. "Okay, but we don't want to get this guy in trouble." Jarek said. Mikaela groaned. "I'll go talk to him. He loves me." The Danish girl hurried out the door. Julieta looked at Robin. "She has this place wired. She's been here since she was 6, and her best friend has been here since he was 7. Between the two of them, they can get whatever they want."
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Where is my mind?   Where is my mind? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 12:40 pm

"Oh wow" was all I could muster as I saw the young redhead identified as Mikaela rush out the door. "Sounds... awful. I'm sorry if that came across as weird or rude, I'm not one of those 'Camp is the best place on earth!' kids. Forgive me if this is too personal information, but how long have you two been here?"I asked, observing the brunette with curious eyes. I had studied Jarek throughout the day and, although I still hadn't figured him out completely, it was nice to have a change of subject.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Where is my mind?   Where is my mind? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 12:48 pm

"Kae didn't have much of a choice. Her mom died when she was 6. Well, her mom was killed." Jarek explained. The son of Urania and the daughter of Peitho looked at each other. "We've been here for almost a year. We arrived on the same day, actually, him from Liberec and me from Besalu." Julieta smiled widely. Her and Jarek had bonded instantly, arriving on the same day and both bring from Europe. Shortly after, they met Mikaela.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Where is my mind?   Where is my mind? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 12:52 pm

"Besalu, huh? I admit I have no idea where that is, although it does sound incredibly interesting. You'll have to excuse me, my world for the past too many years has been Camp Jupiter, I am not used to this level of new things happening all at once."I explained, trying to turn the conversation away from the morbid subject of Mikaela's past.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Where is my mind?   Where is my mind? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2017 12:38 am

Julieta nodded. "Nah, it's cool. Besalu is about 2 hours to north of Barcelona, Spain." The daughter of Peitho explained. She pushed her hand back through her dark hair and smiled at Mikaela hurried back into the cabin. "We have permission to go, all 3 of us, and Robin." Mikaela said, clapping excitedly. Jarek raised his eyebrow lightly at her. "Yes, I actually asked and got permission. I wouldn't risk getting Robin trouble, unlike you lot." Mikaela joked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where is my mind?   Where is my mind? - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where is my mind?
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6