Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Where is my mind?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Where is my mind?   Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:37 am

Jarek laughed and mimicked Robin's flexing. The son of Ourania wasn't looking all that buff, either. "I think we may both be experts on this topic." Jarek laughed, dropping his arms back down to his side. "So, tell me about your god parent." Jarek said, using his pinky to rub at the inside corner of his eye. He didn't really know how that worked for Romans, so hopefully that was the right way to say that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Where is my mind?   Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:11 am

"My mother, Trivia. Godess of magic. I think you have her equivalent here... He... Hevat? He-something anyways"I shrugged and looked down awkwardly, rocking back and forth on the balls of my feet. I chose to ommit the identity of my grandfather for now, most people either thought I was a show-off or just felt awkward talking to me afterwards. "What about you? Is it the happy god or whatever?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Where is my mind?   Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:57 am

Jarek nodded as Robin talked about his mom. "Oh, yeah. I think that's our Hecate. We have a really powerful Hecate kid here. His name is Iain. Chill dude." Jarek said, commenting on the only Hecate kid he actually knew. "Oh, I'm a son of Ourania, Muse of Astronomy and Astrological Writings." Jarek said, pointing at the constellation tattoos on his arms and the one on the side of his neck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Where is my mind?   Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:54 am

"Oh, that's nice. But, just an advice, don't ever call a Hecate kid more powerful than the others. From my experience, that doesn't end too well for you"I replied with a smirk. "Nice tattoos though and cool mom! So, do you have, like, um, legacies here? Cause it's a thing in the Roman camp but I'm not sure if it exists here"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Where is my mind?   Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:41 am

Jarek nodded. "Oh, trust me, I wouldn't. And I didn't. I'm not stupid." Jarek said, picking up a different tool and tapping the two together. "Uh, no. I don't think we do. Like, I don't know for sure, but I don't think so." Jarek said. He looked to his side and saw the Hephaestus kid coming back. Jarek quickly set the tools down and hopped down from the bench. "Watch yourself, Sokol." The boy said to Jarek and wlake dover to Robin, handing back his stuff. "Better?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Where is my mind?   Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:51 am

"Yeah, thanks a lot"I nodded to the son of the greek equivalent of Vulcan and handed him a small pouch of coins. "So, what happens if a demigod has a kid with a god? A different god than his parent, obviously, cause that would be just weird. Aaanyways, is that kid only considered a demigod from his godly parent's side?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Where is my mind?   Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm

Jarek nodded at the Hephaestus kid and turned around, heading back towards the door. "I... I don't know, dude. Does that like actually happen?" Jarek said, walking back out into the sun light. Jarek sat down on the ground and started to pet Stella and Rajah. Rajah reluctantly accepted, but Stella ran all over him. "So where else did you wanna go again? The stables?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Where is my mind?   Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:17 am

"We have legacies in Camp Jupiter. I'm a legacy myself. Maybe that's cause of the less homey feeling the Roman gods have, like, they're not such a close family like here"I suggested my hypothesis with a small shrug and stood silent for a moment, observing him interacting with his cats with an amused expression. "Yeah, the stables sound good. To be honest with you, I don't really have to go but I don't know what else to do here and horses are my friends. Okay, that came out sooo wrong"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Where is my mind?   Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:25 am

Jarek nodded and stood up and untied the cats leashes. "I wanna run back to the cabin real quick and drop them off. They don't like the horses." Jarek said, holding Rajah's leash, offering Stella's to Robin. "Do you wanna walk her?" The son of Ourania offered. Jarek turned and started back towards the cabin. "So, tell me more about this legacy thing. Like how does it work for you?" Jarek asked, scratching the back of his neck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Where is my mind?   Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:47 am

"Uh.... Sure"I mumbled, surprised he would let me care for his pet, even in such a small way. I took the leash tentatively and gave the kitten a small smile as she started walking by my side. "You have both powers. The powers of your grandparent are weaker than if they were your parent, but you have some powers originating from them, along with the powers originating from your immediate parent"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Where is my mind?   Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:58 pm

Jarek nodded along as Robin explained Roman legacies. It made sense, but it wasn't anything that he really knew anything about. "You said you're a legacy, right? Who's your grandparent?" Jarek asked, pushing the door to his cabin open. Jarek unhooked Stella and Rajah's leashes when he reached his bunk, and tossed the leashes up on his bed. He turned back around and headed back to the door. Jarek headed back out into the sunlight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Where is my mind?   Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:17 am

I quickly petted Stella as a goodbye and rushed out to meet the other boy. "Uh, well. My grandpa is Neptune. But I have no idea of the equivalent here"I added, lying through my teeth. Of course I knew who Poseidon waw but I wanted to change the topic from me. "Maybe you should look it up! You could probably be hiding more godly blood in your veins than you thought. Besides, the mythological is a very close knitted community or whatever the expression is"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Where is my mind?   Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:46 pm

Jarek stopped moving and looked back at Robin. "Wait, Neptune? Like Posiedon, Neptune? Like the big water dude?" Jarek asked, pushing his hand back through his hair. He didn't really know anyone with that cool of a godly ancestor. His best friends were a daughter of Eros, a daughter of Peitho, and a son of Nemesis. If he had his mythology right, this dude was pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Where is my mind?   Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:26 am

"Yeah"I mumbled awkwardly, turning my eyes on the floor. "I mean, it's not like I'm an actual son of Neptune! And I have the minimun of powers in comparison to his kids. It's mostly to enhance my water magic, so it's nothing really special"I rushed to explain, dreading his imminent reaction.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Where is my mind?   Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:24 am

Jarek raised his eyebrow at Robin. "Wait, are you embarrassed by having a super cool grandpa?" Jarek asked, climbing up the hill that led to the stables. "If you don't want to talk about it, we can just ignore it. I'll just categorize you as one of those weird magic kids." Jarek said, obviously joking, bumping his hip against Robin's.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Where is my mind?   Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:31 am

I blushed and let out a small chuckle. "Nah, I'm not ashamed. I mean, he is pretty cool. But most guys back at camp treat me differently for who he is and I don't like that. If the alternative to that is me being "another weird magic kid", then be my guest"I laughed and nudged him with my shoulder in return.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Where is my mind?   Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:42 am

Jarek laughed. "We aren't our parents, and we definitely aren't our grandparents. Our destiny is our own. Why would someone treat you differently because of your ancestor?" Jarek said, rubbing his hand under his nose. Jarek had always been lucky because he had a super chill and super unoffensive god parent. If anyone even knew who Ourania was, they knew that it was super chill. "I'm sorry. I guess as an Ourania kid, I just don't really understand." Jarek said, scratching one of the constellation tattoos on his forearm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Where is my mind?   Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:34 pm

"Actually, I would much rather have a parent like yours"I shrugged and scratched my left arm awkwardly. "I'm not unappreciative or whatever that stupid word is, but sometimes it's nice to be nobody"I explained. A second later, my eyes widened in shock as I realised what I'd just said. "Not that you're a nobody, gods no; I didn't mean it like that, I-I.. Uh... Sorry?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Where is my mind?   Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:18 pm

Jarek laughed. "You're right, she's not a nobody. She's not a Poseidon level someone, or even a Hecate, uh, Trivia level someone." Jarek said making his way into the stable. "She's kind of a C-Lister, but that's how I like it. Very chill." Jarek head, making his way past the entryway. The son of Ourania stopped and gestured for Robin to go first.  
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Where is my mind?   Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:15 am

I frowned, still feeling kinda bad for accidentally calling him a nobody. I walled into the stables timidly and looked around in awe. "You have so many more horses here!"I exclaimed and rushed to a nearby white and black shorter pegasi to pet his hair. "And they're all so pretty!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Where is my mind?   Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:22 am

Jarek smiled, stepping up onto the gate for the stable. "Yeah. This is honestly only like the second time I have been here. Not really my scene." Jarek said, reaching his hand out in the stable. "Honestly, today did not go how I would have expected." Jarek said with a slight chuckle.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Where is my mind?   Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:28 am

"What do you mean? Don't you expect gloomy, emo-ish, awkward Romans to burst through the doors of your dining area and beg you for directions?"I asked with a raised eyebrow. Chuckling, I turned my eyes back on the horse, although still paying attention to him. "I don't know about you, but I really like the stables back home. It doesn't have too many people and the horses are waaaaay nicer than most campers"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Where is my mind?   Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:43 am

]

Jarek laughed. "I'm surprised you chose me to ask, honestly. Gloomy, emo-ish kids don't usually go to someone like me." Jarek said, flipping his hair to the side and flashing a dazzling white smile. Jarek looked at the horses. "I spend most of my time with my 3 best friends, but you're right. These horses are nicer than them. Especially Koda." Jarek joked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Where is my mind?   Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:08 am

"You were the only one alone at the table, I would never dare to go ask someone with company"I explained with a small smile. "You don't seem to like them very much. Unless you're being sarcastic or you're just that kind of friends. Dunno"I shrugged and turned to look at him, leaning against a wooden pillar. "So, what do you do outside of spending time with your friends?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Where is my mind?   Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:04 pm

Jarek laughed harder. "No, gods, I love them. They're amazing." Jarek had a tendency of being super sarcastic about his friends despite the fact that he was absolutely obsessed with them, They were all perfect for each other. Jarek scratched his arm. "Uh, I like to study astronomy, play lacrosse, and play music. I was in a band back home."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where is my mind?   

Back to top Go down

Where is my mind?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next