Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) Empty
PostSubject: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 12:37 am

the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) Tumblr_ok1r0mulgb1qc4q26o4_r1_250the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) Rawthe sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) Tumblr_ojy0znJuwR1sqoqfmo2_250

Mikaela led Koda into the Other Gods Cabin. The daughter of Eros had had the same bunk location for 10 years and she could navigate the minefield that was their cabin with her eyes closed. She weaved her way to the far left side of the cabin. Her and Julieta had bottom bunks next to each other and Jarek had the bunk above Julieta's. Mikaela smiled when she saw Julieta and Jarek sitting on the floor between her and Julieta's bunk playing with Rajah and Stella. "Hey b*tches." Mikaela said with a wide smile. "Koda, this Julieta and Jarek. Julieta and Jarek, this is Koda."

Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 12:45 am

the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) Tumblr_inline_o8acgzBEGH1s13n4w_500
Koda folded his arms over his chest and gave the two of them a grin. "Jarek, you remind me of a bottom. Cute and easy to dominate" He looked at Julieta. "And your stunningly pretty. I can see how Peitho is your mother." The Native American smirked and unfolded his hands. "My mom's Nemesis if either of you are curious."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 1:08 am

the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) Tumblr_ok1r0mulgb1qc4q26o4_r1_250the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) Rawthe sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) Tumblr_ojy0znJuwR1sqoqfmo2_250

Mikaela and Julieta's jaws dropped and they started hysterically laughing. Julieta laughed so hard that she scared Stella, who had been sitting in her lap. Jarek looked at the girls and then at Koda, and then back at the girls, a bit of shock on his face. Jarek collected himself, a sly smile forming on his face. Petting Rajah, he looked back up at Koda. The Czech said, "Are you looking to find out?" Julieta groaned. "Nobody wants to hear about you in bed, Sokol." Julieta laughed, her Spanish accent strong in her words.

Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 1:14 am

the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) Tumblr_inline_o8acgzBEGH1s13n4w_500
Koda raised his eyebrow and chuckled a bit. He looked at Mikaela. "You're right, this stargazer is a little feisty." He looked back at Jarek and grinned more. "Maybe after you let all that c*m from those Ares' boys drain out of you." Koda fixed his black tank and folded his arms again. "Nice to meet the two of you."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 1:21 am

Mikaela made her way to sit on her bed, across from Julieta, practically in tears from laughter. She took an unfortunately timed sip of her water right as Koda responded. Mikaela practically choked on her water. Julieta pushed herself up on to Mikaela's bed next to her, both of them still laughing. Jarek rubbed his thumb across his lower lip, clicking his tongue. "At least I'm getting some. I could tell from the minute you walked in here that you aren't." Jarek said sassily, setting Rajah down on the ground. It was official, the trio loved him.

Last edited by QTheRevolution on Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 1:28 am

Koda raised an eyebrow. "Excuse me? What makes you think I'm not getting some?" The son of Nemesis walked closer to Jarek, looking him up and down. "I swear I've seen you on Twink White Boys Gone Wild, but maybe that was someone else." The son of Nemesis countered.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 5:03 am

Jarek rolled his eyes. "I could tell you have a stick up there because nothing else is." Jarek said, leaning his arm back on Julieta's bed. Jarek laughed a little. "Is that really the best you got?" Jarek said, his Czech accent strong. "Are you guys really having a 'my horse is bigger than your horse' fight about this right now?" Mikaela said between laughs. "I don't think you want us to compare whose horse is bigger." Jarek responded, raising an eyebrows at first the girls, and then Koda.

Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 11:09 am

Koda couldn't help, but laugh as Francios walked by. He gave Mikaela a wave and winked at the son of Nemesis. "I think we all know who's horse is bigger." Koda rolled his eyes and looked at Mikaela, then at Julieta. "He's cute. All that sass and trying to be a bad b*tch." Koda looked back at Jarek. "Think again."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 4:55 pm

Mikaela gestured to the spot next to her on her bed for Koda to come and sit down with them. Julieta grabbed a jacket from her bed and slipped it over her shoulders. "That's a really quality response. Dobrá práce." Jarek said, with a small sarcastic clap, telling Koda 'good job' in Czech. Jarek pushed himself up off of the ground and sat down next to Julieta on her bed. "I like this one." Jarek said to Mikaela and Julieta with a nod.

Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 5:09 pm

Koda walked over to Mikaela and sat down on the bunk beside the daughter of Eros. "Must people either hate me or love me. There's never an in between and that's how I like it." The son of Nemesis folded his arms over his chest and cracked a grin. "So, a daughter of Eros, son of Ourania, daughter of Peitho, and son of Nemesis walk into a bar..."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 10:36 pm

Mikaela looked around. "I've got us 3 at least. I'm making out with a guy in the corner, Julieta is perfectly fine no matter how much she drinks, and Jarek is surrounded by boys and dropping to Beyonce." Mikaela said with a laugh. Even though she had only known Jarek and Julieta for about 6 months, they all knew each other so well. It was almost scary. "What about you, Koda? Where are you?" Julieta said in her sweet Spanish accent.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 11:11 pm

Koda thought for a minute. "I'm bringing a wealthy man to his knees with my words." He said coldly. "I'm throwing shade at a couple of guys who think they can handle me." He slid his eyes over to Jarek and smirked. Then he looked at Julieta. "Your accent is beautiful, by the way."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 11:21 pm

Jarek cracked a smile and snickered a bit. He could not handle this boy, in the best way ever. Julieta smiled widely, picking up Stella from the ground. "I like you. I don't hear him saying you guys have beautiful accents." Julieta said, the first part to Koda, and then to Jarek and Mikaela. "That's because Americans never like Eastern European accents, and Mikaela only like half has an accent. Everyone finds Spanish accents hot." Julieta smiled again, shrugging her shoulders. "Eso es porque lo son, amigo."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 11:31 pm

The son of Nemesis grinned. "Hablo una, uh, pequeno Español." Koda grinned and looked over at Jarek. "And I'm more than just your average American. I'm an original American. Native born. My family has been on this continent for thousands of yeas." Koda was very proud of his heritage. "And I find German accents very attractive."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 12:05 am

Jarek watched Koda respond in Spanish. He knew it was just enough Spanish to know what they were saying, but not enough to like actually respond to any of it. It's funny, because sometimes when the trio was mad at each other, they would start yelling in 3 different languages: Danish, Spanish, and either Czech, German, or Russian. Jarek smiled slightly when Koda mentioned German. "Ich kann nicht Deutsch sein, aber ich spreche die Sprache. Also nimm das, sitzpinkler." Jarek responded in German. He spoke German with a very convincing accent. Mikaela smiled, looking around at the group. She loved having such an amazing and diverse group of friends.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 12:17 am

Koda looked at Jarek, raising an eyebrow at him. He couldn't help, but to smile at the son of Ourania. "And what the f*ck does that mean?" He asked curiously. "I said I liked the accent, not understand the language. That was a cute attempt, though."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 10:16 am

Jarek smiled again, still with a bit of sass behind it. "I said, I may not be German, but I can still speak the language, and then I called you a sitzpinkler." Jarek said, the smile on his face growing wider. Mikaela sighed and looked at Koda. "Sitzpinkler translates directly to 'man who sits while peeing.'" She said. Her and Julieta were really used to all of Jarek's foreign insults at this point. Jarek was a master of expertly placed foreign words to avoid saying stuff directly to people. Unfortunately, neither Mikaela nor Julieta spoke any of the languages that Jarek did besides English, which made it tough to always be on top of what he was saying.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 12:09 pm

The son of Nemesis chuckled and shook his head. "Oh, Jarek." Koda waved him away and leaned back on his elbows. "You're so cute. You must think that you have the ability to out sass me. You can't. How old are you? Sixteen? Twelve?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 5:52 pm

Jarek rolled his eyes, mimicking Koda leaning back. "Yeah, I'm 16. How old are you? 35?" Jarek said, rolling his eyes again. "Я тоже могу оскорбить тебя по-русски, если хочешь." Jarek said. "That's Russian." Julieta commented. Mikaela and Julieta were getting a kick out of watching the boys go at each other. Koda was exactly what Jarek needed in his life to take him down a few pegs and save the girls from all the sass.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 7:07 pm

Koda raised an eyebrow and looked from Julieta, to Mikaela, then back at Jarek. "What the f*ck did you say? See, this is the difference between you and I, Jarek. I say what I wanna say how I wanna say it because I can back it up." The son of Nemesis reached over and patted the side of his face. "You say it in another language because you know that I can tear you up from the inside out."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 11:20 pm

Jarek rolled his eyes. "I was just saying that I could insult you in Russian if I wanted, but I have to speak this dumb language so you can understand. Check your privilege." Jarek said, mostly as a joke. "One of you is going to kill the other and it's going to be so funny." Julieta knocked on the wood frame of her bed in agreement. Jarek rolled his eyes. "You girls couldn't get rid of me if you wanted." Jarek said, standing up on the edge of Julieta's bed to grab a granola bar, and then hopped back down.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 11:30 pm

Koda scoffed. "Did a white boy just say 'check your privilege?' If anyone of us needs their privilege checked it's you." The son of Nemesis shook his head and closed his eyes. "I could get of him easy. Well, he might stay." He opened one eye to look at Jarek, then snorted.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 12:24 am

Jarek shook his head, opening his granola bar. "That was a cute sound. Good job." Jarek said, commenting on the snorting sound from Koda. As sassy as Jarek was being with Koda, he found it so much fun. Mikaele and Julieta did, too. Mikaela decided to pull the topic away. "Koda and I were talking about all of us maybe going to Europe." Mikaela said with an ecstatic smile on her face, her Danish accent slipping in a bit more. "I don't think that he likes me enough for that."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 6:42 pm

Jarek made Koda smirk. "I like you just enough, actually. You're sassy and I can tell," He took the granola bar from him and took a bite from it. "That you're going to be fun." The son of Nemesis looked him over. "Plus, Mikaela and Julieta are pretty cool."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 8:41 pm

"Pretty cool?" Mikaela and Julieta said in unison, which caused them to laugh a little bit. Jarek reached across the space between the beds and grabbed his granola bar back, taking a large bite out of it. Koda was already fitting into their groove well. Rajah jumped up onto Mikaela's bed and curled up in Jarek's lap. "This is Rajah, by the way. She's mine. The other running around is Stella. She's Julieta's." Jarek said to Koda, starting to pet the cat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Cabins :: #22 Other Gods-
Jump to: