Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 12:21 am

the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 6 Tumblr_inline_o8acj7dXAh1s13n4w_500
Koda's form went back to normal as soon as he saw Jarek fall off the edge of the bed. The son of Nemesis got down off the bed and sat Jarek up. "f*ck, man! I didn't know you would react like that!" Koda looked to Jarek's hand and winced. He was bleeding pretty bad. "Shit, I'm taking him to the infirmary." Koda scooped Jarek up in his arms and headed for the door.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 12:26 am

the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 6 Tumblr_ok1r0mulgb1qc4q26o4_r1_250the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 6 Tumblr_omke1vuxwu1vbna1io2_400the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 6 Tumblr_ojy0znJuwR1sqoqfmo2_250

Jarek was shocked when suddenly Koda picked him up. In shock from the whole thing, Jarek spoke in Czech, "Nechtěl jsem ublížit nohu. Můžu chodit. Pokud nechcete dát mě na zem, budu třít svou krvavou rukou po obličeji." Jarek groaned. "Shit. That was Czech." Jarek took a deep breath and translated. "I didn't hurt my leg. I can walk. If you don't put me down, I will rub my bloody hand across your face."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 12:34 am

the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 6 Tumblr_inline_o8acj7dXAh1s13n4w_500
Koda rolled his eyes. "How about you shut the f*ck up and stay quiet you Czech twink." Koda hissed. He was angry not at the son of Ourania, but at himself. He didn't mean to hurt him, just scare the little bastard a little. Huffing, he continued to run toward the infirmary. "Just be lucky you're a light weight."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 12:41 am

the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 6 Tumblr_ok1r0mulgb1qc4q26o4_r1_250the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 6 Tumblr_omke1vuxwu1vbna1io2_400the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 6 Tumblr_ojy0znJuwR1sqoqfmo2_250

Jarek rolled his eyes. The son of Ourania was not one for empty threats. Jarek uncurled his bloody hand, his fingertips covered in blood from the palm. Jarek dragged his three middle fingers down the side of Koda's face. "I told you I would do it. Now, put me down." Jarek was pretty mad at Koda. He doubted that he meant for what happened to happen, but he did show him that guy, and that was the last thing that he needed in his life right now.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 12:53 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6