Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

That's What I Like (p)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

That's What I Like (p) Empty
PostSubject: That's What I Like (p)   That's What I Like (p) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 6:12 pm

That's What I Like (p) Tumblr_inline_ncf0ijG7tN1t0yc4a
Dukaan, better known as "Duncan" around Hotel Valhalla was sitting at the foot of his boyfriend of roughly ten years. They had a private room all to themselves so that Duncan could pamper Jonas, a son of Freya without there being any distractions. Over the speakers, he made it so that Bruno Mars' new album, 24K Magic was playing. It was on shuffle so it kept the two of them guessing which song would come on next. Currently playing was Finesse.

"I really like this song, Jonas." His deep, thick German accent coated his words like sweet venom. Duncan raised glanced up at his boyfriend from his feet that he was currently clipping. Jonas was sitting in a white spa chair with a table next to him with a bowl that was full of ripe, red strawberries. He liked making his Pretty Boy, well, pretty. "Do you want more strawberries?" The son of Loki asked, dragging his tongue across his bottom lip to moisten it.
Back to top Go down
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: That's What I Like (p)   That's What I Like (p) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 2:09 pm

That's What I Like (p) Tumblr_miotwvXirD1rmdxaeo1_250

"Ummm..." Jonas began, taking one of the cucumbers off of his eyes and taking a bite from it. His face mask was almost ready to come off, and he was excited to see the result. He never thought that he would enjoy being dead this much - despite believing in Heaven and all that during his life. But here he was, dead for over 20 years (or something like that; he lost track), in a spa, with his equally dead boyfriend from the 1800s. He smiled down at Duncan and shook his head.

"No, but thank you." He thought for a while more, then ate his other cucumber. "Is it your turn yet? I want to take care of you too."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: That's What I Like (p)   That's What I Like (p) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 2:30 pm

Duncan chuckled. "You're a eager little dove, aren't you? So quick to please..." He teased, keeping eye contact as he held Jonas' big toe in between his pearly white teeth and chuckled deeply. Duncan's green eyes shimmered with mischief. Whenever he looked at Jonas, there was this predatory like glimmer to his eyes. Like a wolf staring down a fawn.

"Fine,"
He took Jonas toe from his mouth and stood up from the foot stool. "It's my turn to be treated right. Don't mess up."

Back to top Go down
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: That's What I Like (p)   That's What I Like (p) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 4:08 pm

"I am both eager and a dove." Jonas agreed with a giggle. Duncan was so silly sometimes; Jonas loved him for it. He tilted his head to the side and looked his unique face over. When they got back to his room, the first thing Jonas would do is paint him. The second thing, well, was their usual routine. "I pinkie promise that I won't mess this up."

With that, Jonas stood and peel off the face mask, washing what was left away with a damp towel: "Do you want a mask, too?"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: That's What I Like (p)   That's What I Like (p) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 4:35 pm

"I've been around for almost two hundred years and my looks have not once faded." Duncan stated as he sat down in the chair that his boyfriend was just in. He exhaled through his nose and rested his arms on the rest and closed his eyes. "No, I don't need a basket, but I want a facial." A smirk grew across his face. "Then maybe if you behave, I'll give you one in return."

Back to top Go down
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: That's What I Like (p)   That's What I Like (p) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 4:14 pm

"They sure haven't. You're as dank as you were since I met you..." Jonas grinned (sometimes he showed his age by accident now and then) as he finished washing his face. His skin was slightly more illuminant than before, but his post-death beauty was unchanging. He guessed that his skin felt softer, but it was hard to tell. He grabbed a bowl and started to mix natural ingredients together, not that it mattered much. "Thank you. What all do you want? I used to be good with this stuff."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: That's What I Like (p)   That's What I Like (p) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 6:00 pm

Duncan opened up an one of his eyes and looked over at Jonas as he took off his mask and started to mix something up. "I'm dank or whatever the f*ck you just called me." The son of Loki looked him up and down, then closed his eye. "If I find out what 'dank' means and I don't like it, I'm stripping you naked, tie you to a wooden post, and throw into Niflheim." And Jonas knew that Duncan was serious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That's What I Like (p)   That's What I Like (p) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That's What I Like (p)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Norse :: Asgard :: Hotel Valhalla :: 112: Spa-
Jump to: