Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not you again!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Not you again! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not you again!   Not you again! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 8:22 am

Not you again! - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_n2usk2hMOR1sc3ygs
Jerome's eyes grew wide when he saw the ash in his hand catch fire. He slowly made his way away from Mooniie, making sure to lock the door. The son of Apollo moistened his lips. "First off, Im not a creeper. Second off, thats so cool!" He exclaimed. "How'd you do that?!"
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Not you again!   Not you again! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 8:38 am

"Then stop following me!"I screamed, this time burning a small pile of hey. "You show up randomly wherever I am and you keep trying to talk to me when I clearly don't want to! So what is your problem? Why are you trying to talk to me?!"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not you again!   Not you again! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 8:46 am

center>Not you again! - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_n2usk2hMOR1sc3ygs
Jerome looked down and quickly walked over to get his lyre. "I'm just trying to be nice to you, Robin." His Jamaican accent was thicker now. He started to head for the door.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Not you again!   Not you again! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 8:55 am

"I don't want people to be nice to me, I want them to leave me the hell alone!" Why don't they get it? I'm no good news to anyone, not even myself sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not you again!   Not you again! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 9:18 am

"And why is that?" Jerome asked quickly. "Why do you want people to leave you alone, Robin?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Not you again!   Not you again! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 9:36 am

"Because I just do and because it's none of your stupid business"I huffed, finally getting my anger and thus my magic under control. No offense, Mom, I love you but I could do without this stupid thing.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not you again!   Not you again! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 11:24 am

"You're awfully grumpy. Like, you were grump three days ago when I met you. Maybe it's just me." Jerome shrugged his shoulders and started to string his lyre lazily. "You must be very popular." He teased with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Not you again!   Not you again! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 11:42 am

"Har har, so funny"I replied sarcastically, back to stroking Patricia's mane. Considering the conversation finished, I focused my full attention on the pegasi before me. "Who's the most beautiful pegasi in the world, huh? Who's the best, my little Patrick?"I cooed in a soft whisper to avoid being heard.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not you again!   Not you again! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 6:07 pm

Jerome smiled and quietly watched Robin's interaction with the pegasus. It was obviously clear that Robin preferred pegsi to people. He could understand that. At times, he preferred his music to people. Sighing, the son of Apollo stretched and ran his hand through his braids. "I hope you enjoy your day, Robin." He gave him a small wave before he started walking out of the stables.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Not you again!   Not you again! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 6:15 pm

I turned to look at him confused. I just snapped at you and said worst things than you've probably ever heard. Why are you still talking to me? "Yeah."I replied with a puzzled expression. "You too"I added a few seconds later, shyly waving back.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not you again!   Not you again! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 6:22 pm

OOC: That's so cute! Okay, where to next?
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Not you again!   Not you again! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 6:25 pm

OOC: We should do another random meeting where Robin is slightly friendlier
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not you again!   Not you again! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 6:28 pm

OOC: Yeah! where though? Maybe by the Little Tiber? Like leaning against the railing and just watching the water flow?
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Not you again!   Not you again! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 6:36 pm

OOC: Yes! That's so cool! Could you maybe make the topic cause I can't right now?
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not you again!   Not you again! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 6:44 pm

OOC: Of course!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not you again!   Not you again! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not you again!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Jupiter :: The Stables-
Jump to: