Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fight night (private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Fight night (private) Empty
PostSubject: Fight night (private)   Fight night (private) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 4:48 pm

Luke showed up to the training area the next day, fully prepared for Kehlani to watch him kill others. That was a nice feeling. He wore a tight shirt and shorts, under some light armor. He had two knives and a sword on him. Luke planned on waiting for Kehlani to arrive before finding an opponent.
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fight night (private)   Fight night (private) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 5:08 pm

Fight night (private) Tumblr_inline_nyusexG8RO1t7xan7_500
After Kehlani and a few of her Valkyrie friends finished killing three wolves in San Francisco, the Norse demigoddess teleported herself back to Hotel Valhalla for a few victory root beer floats with the ladies. Once she was done there, she decided to head to the Stockholm Room where Luke was.

Upon entering, Kehlani looked around and found Luke standing with body armor. With a grin, Kehlani sprouted her Valkyrie wings and flew toward her charge with her spear in hand. "Hey, Luke! Do you need anything?" She asked after she landed beside him.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Fight night (private)   Fight night (private) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 5:34 pm

"I want you to watch me train," Luke said. "Tell me what I'm doing wrong, doing right, that kind of jazz. I'd feel very comfortable if you put your arms around me and taught me how to properly hold a sword," he teased and laughed. He took his sword and looked around. "Anyone here worthy to face me?" he asked in a low-pitched voice, causing some laughter. "Sorry, just talking like how I imagine it going down in a Marvel movie." He grinned and looked around. One guy stepped up to him and held his sword out. Luke nodded and took a step back.

"Don't hit my Valkyrie or I'll personally kill you over and over again," he threatened. He put an arm out to tell Kehlani to get out of the way. "Tell me when you're ready," he said to the random dude.

The guy grinned. "Ready." He took a swing at Luke's head, which Luke barely ducked.

Luke swung his sword at the guy, hitting his stomach. He swung around and hit him in the head, killing him.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fight night (private)   Fight night (private) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 6:23 pm

The daughter of Odur raised an eyebrow and looked at Luke. "Did you just say 'my Valkyrie?' If I'm anyone's Valkyrie, it's Odin's." Kehlani explained. She watched the fight between Luke and the guy before smirking and shaking her head.
"That was too easy. Why don't you go up against someone with more experience, hm? Like someone who's been around longer?" Her eyes scanned the arena. "Like Antoinette?"
Kehlani was pouting to the girl with the beautiful dark skin wearing a pink, French dress with a fan in her hand. "Guess how old she is."

Last edited by Green on Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Fight night (private)   Fight night (private) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 7:34 pm

"True, but you kind of own me as an einherjar, so you're my Valkyrie, right?" he asked. His attention was turned to the girl Kehlani pointed to. He wanted to guess her at about 16ish, but he knew she probably had been here much longer, especially because of the big deal Kehlani made about her. Luke studied her for a minute before making his official guess. "100 years old, I'm thinking. Maybe 200. And, I like winning, but if you insist, I'll train with her. Could you approach her? I'm usually not the social butterfly," he said.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fight night (private)   Fight night (private) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 7:43 pm

Kehlani looked at Antoinette and chuckled. "Hm, either her or Dukaan, the son of Loki. He fought for the German Empire." The Valkyrie folded her arms over her chest. "News flash, they're both pretty skilled at fighting. Dukaan is less forgiving than Antoinette. He's harsh." Kehlani smiled at Luke brightly. "It's your choice."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Fight night (private)   Fight night (private) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 9:10 pm

"I'll take Antoinette, I want someone forgiving in case I kill them or something. I don't feel like being hunted to death...constantly." He had to think about that one for a second. "Alright, would you go ask her to practice with me?" he asked, nodding in her direction. "Please?" he asked, swinging his sword over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fight night (private)   Fight night (private) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 9:34 pm

Fight night (private) Tumblr_inline_nyusexG8RO1t7xan7_500Fight night (private) Tumblr_naklhc5Jjg1scb6izo2_250
"You're so sure of yourself." Kehlani giggled. Shaking her head, she made her way over to the daughter of Hnoss. After a while of talking, they both came back over. Antoinette smiled warmly, her beautiful face lighting up.

"Bonjour. You are Luke, yes?" Her voice sweet.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Fight night (private)   Fight night (private) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 10:23 pm

Luke nodded at her. "Yep. Kehlani's madly attracted to me and would love to see you kick my ass," he teased. "I'm here to prove her wrong. I'm new here, so yeah. Don't go easy on me, though, I'd love to die a second time. It was fun the first time around," he said sarcastically and laughed. "Thanks for helping me out." He held his sword out. "You make the first move."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fight night (private)   Fight night (private) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 11:00 pm

Fight night (private) Tumblr_inline_nyusexG8RO1t7xan7_500Fight night (private) Tumblr_naklhc5Jjg1scb6izo2_250
Antoinette looked at Kehlani, then at Luke. "Alright, then." She took in a deep breath and ran her index finger along the flat of Luke's blade. "Oh, nice sword." Antoinette smiled and looked up at his face. "Who's your god parent again?" The daughter of Hnoss asked.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Fight night (private)   Fight night (private) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 1:35 am

"Thanks. I'm a son of Loki, what about you?" he asked. "I'm assuming you're not a Valkyrie, then? Sorry, still don't completely have down how this whole thing works," he said, and took a step back, putting his sword out, waiting for her to make the first move.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fight night (private)   Fight night (private) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 11:21 am

The daughter of Hnoss smiled and shrugged her shoulders. "No, I'm not Valkyrie. That would be cool, though. I could sprout wings and just fly all over the place." Antoinette smiled and took a step closer, moving the sword away from her with the back of her hand. She took a step closer until she was taking a foot away from him. Slowly, she reached up and touched the side of his. "You don't want to hurt me, do you?" She asked, using her infatuation power. "Like, at all."

Last edited by Green on Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Fight night (private)   Fight night (private) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 12:42 pm

Luke laughed at her Valkyrie comment. She was sweet and nice, and he appreciated that. She was like Kehlani but less attractive, in Luke's opinion, anyway. Luke was ready to fight, when she got close and touched him. Were they flirting or fighting? Next thing Luke knew, he forgot all about fighting and Kehlani. He looked at Antoinette and studied her. "No, I don't want to fight you. Matter of fact, how about we go get something to eat?" he asked in an overly happy voice. He never noticed until that moment how attractive Antoinette was!
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fight night (private)   Fight night (private) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 6:19 pm

Antoinette looked over at Kehlani who was holding back laughter. She gave the daughter of Hnoss and nod and Antoinette quickly reached into her dress and stabbed her Nordic knife into the side of Luke's neck. Without saying a word, Antoinette turned back around and walked away with a sweet smile on her face. Kehlani winced and slowly walked over to him.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Fight night (private)   Fight night (private) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 7:22 pm

Luke felt the sword in the side of his neck, but was still infatuated with Antoinette. "Babe, come back! I'll treat you well!" he said, feeling blood. "Oh well, it looks like I'm dying. I'll see you in the feasting hall in like ten minutes or whatever, okay, Kehlani? Gotta die first lololol," he said in a really loopy fashion before dropping to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fight night (private)   Fight night (private) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 12:14 am

Kehlani winced as she watched Luke fall to the floor. Blood started to poor from his neck. Anyone else would've freaked out and call the police, but Kehlani had been around jut long enough to know that he would be fine in a couple of hours. Clapping her hands, two wolves bounded toward them, took Luke by his ankles, and dragged him out of sight and back to his room.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Fight night (private)   Fight night (private) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 1:07 am

Luke, after a few hours, was fine and back to normal. It kind of shocked him, but he was alive again. Or undead. Whatever. Luke went to the Feasting Hall where he said he'd meet Kehlani, and took a seat, waiting for her, looking around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fight night (private)   Fight night (private) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fight night (private)
Page 1 of 1