Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

i can't think of a song title

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sarenrae
the bomb dot com
sarenrae

i can't think of a song title Empty
PostSubject: i can't think of a song title   i can't think of a song title Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 5:18 pm

i can't think of a song title Tumblr_o6rx78rIam1uwfw2ko1_500

Name: Rowan Aloisia Davenport
Sexuality: Bisexual
Faceclaim: Willa Holland

Country of Origin: USA
Place of Birth (Olympus, city or town): New Rome, California
Race: Caucasian
Skin color: Fair
Hair color: Brown, short
Eye color: Green
Height: 116lbs
Weight: 5’5”
Body type: Lean/muscular

God Parent: Bellona
Legacy of: Victoria
Mortal Parent: Michael Davenport. Michael is an ambitious and controlling man. Being the son of Victoria, he sought for success in his own life, and later in his children’s lives. When he was at camp he was centurion of the first cohort. Currently he owns a lot of property in New Rome.
Siblings: Full siblings, Liam Davenport. 22 yo and former 1st Cohort Centurion. Currently studying business at New Rome University. Aspen Davenport. 20 and former Opito of the 1st cohort (aspen be outtie) currently at New Rome University. Helmer Davenport. 19 yo and current Optio of the 1st cohort.

Personality: Rowan is said to be a natural born leader, although if you ask her she’ll say it was nurture not nature (if nurture is even the word she’d use). A lot of Rowan’s traits come from the heavy influence of her father. She’s known for her slightly prickly personality, especially when things aren’t moving efficiently. She’s a bit of a hardass, and tries to stick with the rules as often as possible. A lot of her actions center around her trying to please her father. As the youngest child, she sometimes feels like she has a hard act to follow, so she’s often trying her best to be the best. Of course, Rowan has a fairly dry humor, and can be a bit dorky sometimes.
Talents: being a leader, fighting (using a variety of weapons), swimming
Flaws (at least three): see above

Weapon (Celestial bronze/Imperial gold): Imperial gold gladius, compound bow with imperial gold arrows, wooden staves with imperial gold plating.
Abilities: Rowan tires less in battle. It also takes her less time to become proficient using weapons.
Powers: Rowan can instill heroism and strength in a person that she touches. She can do this 4x a topic and the effect fades after 3 posts.

History: Rowan was born in a beautiful house in New Rome. One would expect a girl that grew up in a house like that to have a very easy life, but that would not be the case. Michael Davenport is an ambitious man, and he expected his children to succeed. At the age of 10, they started training. He would train them in all forms of weapons, in all sorts of scenarios. Sometimes he would rouse them from their beds at 3 am to perform a test of strength. There was even a training room in their basement outfitted with everything the young demigods could need.
Meanwhile, Michael curated the best reference letters from his friends and colleagues. After three of his children had entered the 1st cohort without issue, he expected the same for Rowan. However, due to the death of one of his regular references, Rowan’s references weren’t deemed enough for the 1st cohort, and she entered the 2nd cohort instead.
After hearing the news, Michael went ballistic. He tried to bargain with the praetor in order to transfer Rowan to 1st, but there was nothing that could be done. Rowan felt the pressure for her dad, and did everything she could to climb the ranks, reaching the title of Centurion.
RP Sample (required for first form): no.
Notes:

Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

i can't think of a song title Empty
PostSubject: Re: i can't think of a song title   i can't think of a song title Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 5:30 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down

i can't think of a song title
Page 1 of 1