Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkseide
Darkseide

Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 7:47 pm

"Yes, but that raises a lot of questions, like where I've been, what I've been doing, where I've been staying... And with my Valkyrie duties, it makes more sense to stay 'dead', since this way I don't have to disappear from the middle of a Class or a date or anything." Yeah, she was still thinking about dating. Though she'd have to pick somebody not from the Hotel, they were all unDead and not her type.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 7:55 pm

"Yeah but you could see dad and our siblings again." Ian said, almost quietly. Then he smiled, "Aw don't worry sis, you'll find someone to date!" He ruffled her hair.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 8:01 pm

"I can kind of see them whenever I want, actually. I went to our Funeral, after all." She just didn't choose to go and see them because she was usually busy. "And as for my dating life, at least I can have one." Like a jab at him. "All those girls weeping over you at the funeral. Course, they might've just been golddiggers." When you're known to be rich, that kind of shite happens. "I wonder what a Valkyrie retirement party is like"
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 8:58 pm

"Ok that's a lie. I barely had friends in high school, let alone any girlfriends so why would anybody come to our funeral, let alone any girls. Unless they were there for you. And I can to have a dating life here, I just don't want to..." He said rolling his eyes at her.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 9:03 pm

"I dunno, maybe they were there for me, I didn't exactly go and talk to them. I was more there to say goodbye to the Family, and eat the food." Of course, she could've just eaten the same food at the Hotel, but that wouldn't let her see how the Family was coping. "From some of the stuff I heard, it seems like I got out of an arranged marriage I wasn't told about. That's a plus, I guess." She'd shrug. "Dude looked like a wife-beater, though. Who shows up to a funeral in casual?"
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 11:53 pm

"Shit? Really? Yeah... Just stay here..." He said, "I won't let you have an arranged marriage!"
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 12:00 am

"Well, I'm supposed to be dead. So I think if and when I reappear, the dude will be married to some other poor girl. I feel bad for her, but hey, what can you do?" She shrug, since she had no idea what could be done. Yeah, it sucked for the poor girl, but maybe the dude would shape up by then. "I wonder if we've got more siblings we haven't met here"
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 12:01 am

"Better that girl, than you." He said, "And I wouldn't be surprised if we had more siblings."
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 12:05 am

"For someone locked away, Mom has been pretty busy about having kids... You think she flips a coin to determine if she'll be a Woman or a Man when it's time to make kids or something?" She'd shrug. It was a really weird question, but also a valid one. "Sometimes thinking about it makes my head hurt. Too much WTFness, y'know? And we were born in the Most Neutral Country ever... Like it was planned..."
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 12:20 am

"I've just kind of accepted it. Plus not thinking about it, also helps." He said, honestly. "Of course it was planned."
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 12:26 am

"But why? Were we supposed to be spies or something? We're dual-citizens... I just don't get it. Why go to Switzerland? Aside of the Neutrality and the Banks... Do Gods even need to use a bank?" She'd shrug again, and open one eye, which stared directly into his. "Look into my eyes, and tell me the password to the bank vault"
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 7:29 am

"You do realize you're thinking way to much on this, right." He said, "Also, the passwords, GTLaFeiei2453f." He made up
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 6:23 pm

Well obviously he was making it up, there wasn't a vault to begin with that would have a password like that. "You will worship me as if I were your Queen". Now she's just being silly, but hey, she's bored
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 6:28 pm

"Never!" He said, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 6:39 pm

"S'okay, not like I would know what to do if I could control people. Everything creative has already been done to the death." She'd yawn, and adjust her position in the couch. "I think I should request this couch to be moved to my room. Or get one just like it that hasn't probably seen billions of deaths by now. It'd be a nice little addition."
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 11:22 am

"You don't have a couch in your room?" He asked, "I do."
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 3:19 pm

"Some of us aren't prone to violent fits of supernatural strength that can destroy things." She'd remark. "And I hadn't really thought about asking for a couch until a while ago, since usually I sleep in my bed and get up at a reasonable time. Unlike some people I know." Definitely a shot at him.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 3:35 pm

"who said anything about violent fits?" He asked, "And I do get up at a reasonable time, it you who likes to wake up before the rest of the world."
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 5:03 pm

"Most people are up by 7am or 8am. You'd be up at 3pm if the world was run by you." She'd giggle a bit at that. "Nobody would get much of anything done. Societies would collapse, and Ragnarok would probably occur. Is that what you want? Because that's how you get Ragnarok'd!"
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 5:10 pm

"Ok, I do not sleep till 3pm. Well I have but usually only when I was up all night. I usually get up at 9am. 9am is a very average time for people who don't do anything but train and die all day." Ian said, smartly.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 5:23 pm

"It's a reasonable hour for some people...." She'd sigh in exasperation. "People with their entire lives ahead of them. Just because you've got eternity to look forward to, doesn't mean you can be lazy as you want. What if your Hallmates start suffering because of how lazy you're being?"
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 5:32 pm

"My hallmates sleep later than me, you know. Probably cause they don't have annoying sisters who follow them into the afterlife, almost quite literally." Ian says, yawning.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 5:34 pm

"Hey, you're the one who followed me into the building and ran past me. Nobody said you had to come with me." She'd scoff at him. "Man, how did I get such a lazy twin? Oh right, because two of me would be more than the Hotel could handle. Though, we'd both be Valkryies, probably. Then we'd see each other a lot more and you'd go mental."
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 5:48 pm

"Ok first of all, we mutually agreed to run into the building. And even if I hadn't wanted to go in there, I probably still would've cause your my sister, and I had to push you out of the way of a falling ceiling..." He mumbled. "I'll probably end up going mental anyway, all the other einherijars seem to after the reach 500 or so years!"
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 7:45 pm

"Well for one thing, a lot of them lived in an era where there wasn't much entertainment to be had, so I think that'll help you not go mental. Plus, they probably can't be bothered to use the entertainment facilities without constantly attacking one another." She'd shrug again. "Maybe you need a Therapist for all of your issue; we've probably got one somewhere."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next