Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Frankie
Frankie

Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 8:44 pm

"Yeah the only thing they're probably going to recommend is that I go kill someone." Ian said, "Besides I don't need a therapist, it's you that needs one. Anyone who puts poisonous insects and animals in their brothers bed needs help." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 8:57 pm

"Hey, just because I like to wake you up in weird ways don't mean I don't love you. It's just giving you an excuse to 'die and be late', though for some reason you never want to take advantage of it. Also, it's not my fault your lock is so easy to pick."
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 8:59 pm

"Just cause I can die and come back, doesn't mean that I want to die the slow painful death of being bit by something poisonous!" He sighed, "And that's going to change, I'm gonna get my locks switched!!"
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 9:07 pm

"You can try all you want, but I'm enrolled in 'Advance Lockpicking', so ha!" Is she kidding, or is she serious? Then again, considering all sorts of things a Valkyrie probably has to deal with, she's not kidding. Who knows? THE SHADOW KNOWS "Besides, I could just behead you in the morning if you want?"
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 9:11 pm

"Did you know that beheading someone doesn't actually kill a person instantly? It actually takes up to 5 minutes, I mean like obviously a lot of people black out, but there's been cases where people were beheaded for their crimes, and we're still awake and screaming after it was done." Ian stated. "Do you really wanna behead me now?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 9:20 pm

"I thought you'd never ask!" She'd pull out her blade. "Ready?"
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 10:06 pm

"Heey!" He yelled, grabbing the blade from blade from her, "No! You're immature!"
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 10:25 pm

The blade he had grabbed was rubber. "No, I have a sense of humor that may or may not be a little dark." She'd shrug again. She was a shrugger. "Besides, I don't have the strength for a beheading yet. I'm told I've got a few weeks to go." Valkyries, aside from being Choosers of the Slain, were pretty deadly in battle as well. "It's a really good technique, though."
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 10:29 pm

Ian narrowed his eyes at her, "Just a little? Still pretty immature, I'd say." He said, sitting back.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 10:44 pm

"Hey, at least I'm capable of maturing. I think I went up a cup last night." Grumbles and adjusts her bra straps. "I could be wrong, though." Closes her eye, so both are closed again. "You should take up Jousting or something."
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 10:48 pm

"I already did." He said.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 10:55 pm

"Oh, so you're the one who get's knocked down, but then gets up again, and then gets knocked down again. Like that terrible song!" She'd giggle. "I should find the footage and set it to that song and post it on ValkyrieTube".
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 10:59 pm

"Actually I'm pretty good at it. Haven't been knocked off once yet."
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 11:19 pm

"I'm sure you have. Unless you tied yourself to the poor Mount in an effort to be undefeated. Which isn't very sporting, you know."
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 11:54 pm

"Ok so I got knocked off a few times! But hey for being a beginner I'm pretty good!"
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 1:10 am

"Well that's more like it. About time that you don't think that you're 'all that', cause, I think after a year, everyone knows you're not." She'd smirk. "I don't even want to talk about what I went through in training.... It's painful."
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 2:01 am

"Well at least your training isn't, 'TO THE DEATH!' " He said, "And I've never thought 'I was all-that' I just pretend I am, cause you know fake-it-till-ya-make-it!"
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 2:17 am

"Trust me, Ian. If you were still alive, the training I've had to endure would seem like Death to you... The first couple of days I could barely get out of bed or walk. It took me a few months to be able to sleep more than 3 hours without waking up in pain." She'd grimace. "I somewhat have an idea of what you go through: I do have to lug the corpses around..."
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 2:28 am

"Lugging is different from actually being dead. The dead part is easy, cause it's like you're just asleep. The dying part is the hard part, that hurts. Though not as bad as the first time... The acid bath I got from that drakon was almost as close.... But ehh."
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 2:55 am

"Hey, don't look at me. I didn't tell the Drakon to give you an acid bath..." Not like she had any control over it or anything. "Those things are nasty. I guess they're somewhat nicer around us, though. Or maybe we just train dodging different ones?" She'd shrug again
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 5:29 pm

"I never said you did." He said
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 5:36 pm

"Oh I know that. Maybe you should prepare some sort of fancy trick for the next Drakon fight. Or, here's a novel idea? Try shapeshifting into something that can beat it up? You never know what you can be until you try, after all." It's true. She didn't know she could shift genders until she tried. It had been an awkward incident. Vodka had removed all of it from her mind.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 5:48 pm

"I shapeshift all the time, thanks to you pissing people off as me, I now shape shift into people they like, and that's why I now don't die, ever... Except for training..."
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 5:51 pm

"You should pretend to be a Valkyrie sometime. Nobody will even try to kill you. Plus then you can probably skip training when you feel like it." Probably not the best advice she should be giving her Brother, but... Where did it say she was supposed to give GOOD advice?
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 5:54 pm

"I shapeshifted into you a few times." He said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next