Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Stephen Charlottie

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
proxyboy

PostSubject: Stephen Charlottie   Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:44 pm

Character Form (Greek and Roman Demigods)
Name: Stephen Charlottie
Sexuality: Straight
fc// (if there's one):

Stephen and Ethan:

Country of Origin: United States.
Place of Birth (Olympus, city or town): San Francisco.
Race: Irish and Hispanic.
Skin color: Slightly tan.
Hair color: Light brown.
Eye color: Hazel
Height: 5’11
Weight: 184 lbs
Body type: Lean and skinny.

God Parent: Triton
Mortal Parent: Unknown.

Personality: Quirky, oblivious, compassionate, and forgiving.
Talents: Adept at hand to hand combat, due to being a part of a karate dojo in his earlier years.
Flaws (at least three): Prone to accidents, extremely clumsy, a hopeless romantic, terrible at ranged combat.
Weapon (Celestial bronze/Imperial gold): A celestial bronze expandable baton. The length is that of a short sword when fully extended.
Abilities: Is able to manipulate water and bend it to his will, so long as said body of water isn't any larger than a bottle of water. Is also able to solidify water (ex. making it frozen.)
Powers: Has not been discovered… yet. (Will PM an admin when I’ve decided appropriate powers for these characters.)

History:

Stephen grew up with his younger brother, Ethan. He was a hard worker, obsessed at roleplaying, and a black knight. (When I say “Black Knight”, I mean that he acts like a hero when needed, but reverts back to another everyday-average person when the day is over and could care less about the good deeds that he had done.) He had left on the doorstep of “The Smalls Orphanage”, where he and his brother grew up. The people who ran the orphanage had no information on who his parents were, which was quite disappointing. To ease the anxiety of the young boy’s mind, the orphanage allowed him to join extracurricular activities, like Drama and karate, allowing him to release his stress and anxiety on other things that are more productive. He wasn’t well liked, since he wasn’t the type to bend to the will of others. Life was normal for the teenager, nothing out of the ordinary.

Until the Principal transformed into this gigantic bird creature, monster, thing. That was another story.

All of a sudden, a man... no, a satyr had busted through the door. Stephen remembered reading about a creature with this likeness. Oddly enough, this satyr resembled that of Sylvester Stallone. The satyr spoke something that was quite urgent, but the teen was unsure of what he was saying. It sounded like he was gargling glass. The twins only realized that he wanted them to follow, since he shoved them out through the window. The satyr then took the lead, their Principal hot on their heels.

After countless hours of evading sight and hiding out, their deranged Principal/bird/monster/thing was off of their tail.

They walked for a few more hours before the satyr turned around at the entrance of what seemed to be a camp.
In a garbled voice, the satyr spoke.

"Welcome to Camp Half-Blood."

RP Sample (required for first form):

“Would you watch where you’re going?” The taller, athletic teenager had shoved aside of what appeared to be someone in a cloak. “Be a freak where no one can see you.” The jock’s posse snickered, a few of them giving him high fives as they walked away. The cloaked figure revealed himself, lowering his hood and allowing it to fall down to his upper back. They hallway was quiet for a few moments as the scene occurred, then it went back to its loud, bustling norm as the confrontation ended. The boy allowed a light sigh to escape from between his lips as he turned to face his locker, rotating the lock clockwise, counter-clockwise, and clockwise again. It opened with a satisfying click. “Just because I’m part of drama and the musical, it doesn’t make me a freak.” he muttered, reaching inside to grab his books. Before he could lay a hand on them, the intercom buzzed on and a voice began to speak. It sounded as if someone was speaking from behind an aluminum foil wall, the voice scratchy, as all voices tend to be when they are spoken from.

STEPHEN AND ETHAN CHARLOTTIE, PLEASE REPORT TO THE PRINCIPAL’S OFFICE.

The teenage boy cocked his head to the side, listening to the announcement. Surely, they weren’t calling for –

ONCE AGAIN, WOULD STEPHEN AND ETHAN CHARLOTTIE PLEASE REPORT TO THE PRINCIPAL’S OFFICE. THAT IS ALL. THANK YOU.

Stephen allowed another sigh out, except this one was long and drawn out, making it sound quite dramatic. “Ethan finally did it this time.” he spoke to no one in particular, before he made his way down the hallway, down the steps, and towards the Principal’s office.

Notes:

Stephen will come off as rather cold when you first meet him. Not only will he show no interest in whatever your character might be saying, but he will also seem like he is superior to you. He will jump in and save a life, or intervene in a fight, if needed, but he will usually just stand by and watch.
If you manage to get past all of his snarky remarks and hurtful comments, you will have found a loyal friend, one who isn’t quite a jerk, and a lovable theater geek.

Last edited by proxyboy on Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mason
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Stephen Charlottie   Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:48 pm

So, I'm assuming a satyr saved them and took them to camp?

Also, how does the ability relate to Triton?

Also, lol, I use those faceclaims on chb for two of my Romans. Nice choice xD

Always watching
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
proxyboy

PostSubject: Re: Stephen Charlottie   Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:25 am

There we go.
It has been edited, comrade.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mason
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Stephen Charlottie   Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:38 am

The first ability is more like a power. He could control minor amounts of water with ease, but saying not-an-ocean isn't very specific. Either make it a power with limits or put a much bigger limit on it.

Always watching
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
proxyboy

PostSubject: Re: Stephen Charlottie   Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:41 am

You drive a hard bargain.

Heavy Russian Accent

Edited, comrade.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mason
Administrator