Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dinner Duty

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Dinner Duty  Empty
PostSubject: Dinner Duty    Dinner Duty  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 10:40 pm

Dinner Duty  Tumblr_inline_nyust6snUQ1t7xan7_500
Kehlani walked out of the elevator an into the Feast Hall. She decided that she would volunteer for kitchen duty. She didn't mind serving the einherji as much as she thought she would. It was fun zipping around from einherjar to einherjar filling their goblets with mead and serving them pieces of the large beast. The daughter of Odur sprouted her wings and flew down until she was on the floor of the Hall and made her way to the kitchen to get started on dinner.
Back to top Go down
Belle
Belle

Dinner Duty  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner Duty    Dinner Duty  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 1:01 am

Dinner Duty  Tumblr_n179iwJMaW1tnrrdto1_250

Hanna had spent her day working on multiple different things. Working on her training to deal with certain situations better, helped tidy up some of the areas because she had extra time and she even did more of her languages classes. At this point Hannah had been learning German and French and had been doing fairly well with them. At this point she had made her way to the feasting hall and then into the kitchen. She Tied her hair back and then walked towards finding an apron when she saw Kehlani. She flashed a smile and waved at her, knowing the demigod would walk over later.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Dinner Duty  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner Duty    Dinner Duty  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 1:54 pm

Kehlani looked up to see Hanna, a fellow Valkyrie and friend. "Hanna!" Kehlani took off toward her friend with a wide smile on her face. "Hey, how are you? I haven't seen you in a while." Wither jogging classes, sports, Luke, and her other Valkyrie duties, Kehlani and Hanna hadn't had a lot of time to spend together.
Back to top Go down
Belle
Belle

Dinner Duty  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner Duty    Dinner Duty  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 2:14 pm

Hanna was beyond excited to see Kehlani. It had been awhile since they had last seen each other. Both living the life of Valkyries was difficult because their schedules wouldn't always meet up. They both had their Einherijar to help and serve among all their other duties. "Kehlani!" She said back with a big smile on her face. "Oh, I've been good, just taking every day as it comes, you?" The demigod asked.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Dinner Duty  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner Duty    Dinner Duty  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 5:59 pm

Kehlani smiled brightly and gave her a brief hug. "I've been pretty good! I finally have my einherji, a son of Loki." She stated. "He's kind of cute so I'm giving him a hard time." She chuckled. "School's going pretty good. Mostly A's with the occasional B. Uh, I'm learning Greek and Arabic." Kehlani added with a head nod. "That's about it. So in conclusion, pretty damn good." She flapped her wings.
Back to top Go down
Belle
Belle

Dinner Duty  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner Duty    Dinner Duty  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 12:52 am

"Ooh! Nice! My Einherijar is a son of Loki as well, I swear Loki just touches a girl and she's pregnant." Hanna said with a little laugh as she began to put her apron on over her head and moved her arms to tie it in the back. "I've been learning French and German, for the moment. I thought they'd be fun and close to English. Also don't give him too hard of a time, he might move on and find someone else." Hanna said tossing a playful wink towards Kehlani.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Dinner Duty  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner Duty    Dinner Duty  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 17, 2017 10:59 am

"Oh? German and French are good languages to learn. German has the hardness to it while French has that...well, sweetness you could say." Kehlani smirked. "Yeah, I'm sure he will." The Valkyrie smiled and placed a hand on her hip. "He tries though. It's cute in a weird way. We'll see how things go between the two of us." She looked over the concert hall-like feast area and sighed. "...Even after six months I still can't believe the gods are real. Well, the Norse ones."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dinner Duty  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner Duty    Dinner Duty  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dinner Duty
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Norse :: Asgard :: Hotel Valhalla :: Feast Hall of the Slain-
Jump to: