Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Swaffles Invite

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Swaffles
Swaffles

Swaffles Invite Empty
PostSubject: Swaffles Invite   Swaffles Invite Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 6:18 pm

Claude Cot
Swaffles Invite C6xyjj10

Description

Race: Greek DemiGod
Nationality: French Canadian
Mortal Parent: Fleur Cot
Godly Parent: Aeolus
Height: 6'0
Sexuality: Bisexual
Siblings: Flora Cot

Friendships

Claude is a rather odd individual. He's pretty whimsical and has a very eccentric and fanatical imagination. This can make it difficult for others to befriend him as he often just comes off as plain strange or deluded. However he provides a refreshing point of view on life and doesn't typically judge people for their actions , preferring to keep the past in the past. He is also a very loyal and caring friend, even though he may express his affection for others in odd ways, it's safe to say that anyone who befriend him won't have a dull moment in his presence.

Enemies

Everyone has that one person they don't like. Claude tends to avoid close-minded individuals, and people who are generally and consistently a nuisance to himself and others.  It's not far-fetched to say that this starry-eyed demi-god has made a couple of enemies, unknowingly.

He's uncomfortably blunt and doesn't do well in social situations with more than four people. So more than likely he has offended someone without even knowing.

Romance

He's open for romance, though as an individual he leans more towards men of the masculine variety so i'm more likely to accept romance plots if the other character is male. He's not actively seeking romance but if it comes to him he's definitely not going to ignore it

Open for Plot Suggestions

Micheal Carter
Swaffles Invite 25uxct12

Description

Race: Norse DemiGod
Nationality: Canadian
Mortal Parent: Maximus Carter
Godly Parent: Sol
Height: 5'9
Sexuality: Bisexual
Siblings: Angelica Carter
Children: Nathan Carter

Personality

Michael is a very opinionated individual. Meaning that he isn’t afraid to let his feelings known, and doesn’t back down when others oppose him. His temper is fiery and explosive and he often has a rather passive-aggressive attitude to him.

Yet he is also a very thoughtful and generous person. He’s always willing to lend a hand to those in need and tries to be considerate towards everyone he encounters. He can be a bit lazy and tends to avoid things he has no interest in, but is willing to make a compromise to help a friend out of a pinch.

Beyond this, he’s exceptionally insecure about himself. He doesn’t feel as though he’s good enough, and holds a lot of resentment towards his mother for abandoning him and his sister for killing him.

Open for Plot Suggestions

Last edited by Swaffles on Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aminj123
aminj123

Swaffles Invite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swaffles Invite   Swaffles Invite Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 9:57 pm

I think a role-play with Claude and my character Kahil would be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Swaffles
Swaffles

Swaffles Invite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swaffles Invite   Swaffles Invite Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 10:16 pm

aminj123 wrote:
I think a role-play with Claude and my character Kahil would be interesting.

Based on his personality, I think it would be a pretty amusing exchange. Claude is very out of the box, and his ideologies don't make sense at times, which could be annoying for Kahil. Although opposites do attract so they might end up being pretty good friends.

Where do you think they would meet? Or would you want them to have prior history, and a somewhat established friendship?
Back to top Go down
aminj123
aminj123

Swaffles Invite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swaffles Invite   Swaffles Invite Icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 11:16 am

I think it would be cool for hem to have an established friendship.
Back to top Go down
Swaffles
Swaffles

Swaffles Invite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swaffles Invite   Swaffles Invite Icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 10:40 am

Updated Invite.

aminj123 wrote:
I think it would be cool for hem to have an established friendship.

Alright then. Where does Kahil usually hang out?
Back to top Go down
aminj123
aminj123

Swaffles Invite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swaffles Invite   Swaffles Invite Icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 4:56 pm

At his cabin of at the commons.
Back to top Go down
Swaffles
Swaffles

Swaffles Invite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swaffles Invite   Swaffles Invite Icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 12:12 am

aminj123 wrote:
At his cabin of at the commons.

So do you want to get the thread started then? We can have them hang out there?

Seeing as they are friends already they should be more comfortable around each other. Claude will still be weird though lol.

Back to top Go down
Paige-Elizabeth
Paige-Elizabeth

Swaffles Invite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swaffles Invite   Swaffles Invite Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 5:36 pm

Want to do an RP with Michael and Lorelei?
Back to top Go down
Swaffles
Swaffles

Swaffles Invite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swaffles Invite   Swaffles Invite Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 7:45 pm

Paige-Elizabeth wrote:
Want to do an RP with Michael and Lorelei?

Sure that sounds like fun! Any plot ideas you might have? (Sorry for the late response, been a busy few days for me)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Swaffles Invite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swaffles Invite   Swaffles Invite Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swaffles Invite
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Out of Character (OOC) :: RP Invites-
Jump to: