Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 4

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tigerli
Tigerli

Week 4 Empty
PostSubject: Week 4   Week 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 12:54 pm

Week 4 Tumblr_mkpr26wvl81riwg4bo1_250

5-13/3
Woohoo, I’m back baby! I’m sorry I took so long to post the new Gossip Section but, as an apology, here is an extra large, double chocolate chips, extra salted caramel with three whipped cream mountains bowl full of the newest gossip! So, dig in people!

Song of the week:

CHB

• Alex (terra) and Veronique (Green) are currently headed to a date at the beach in order to explore whether Alex can talk to dolphins. What do dolphins even look like?
  • Cassia (Paige-Elizabeth) and Abby (Frankie) are still playing volleyball. Although, something tells me things are about to get exciting for the two campers...
  • Claude (Swaffles) just bumped into Bruno (Green) and they're about to start a volleyball game. Maybe through that Bruno will manage to figure out who the mysterious blonde with his head in the clouds is.
  • Veronique (Green) is currently with Damon (Cassandra Valance), chatting at the Arts and Crafts.
  • Thea (Tigerli), Edwin (Mitsu) and Akecheta (Artro the Magnificent) are still at the Amphitheater, although Edwin doesn't seem to enjoy their company all that much.
  • Claude (Swaffles) just gave a small concert in the Amphitheater and I hear he did exceptionally well! Too bad there was no one to hear him... Or was there?
  • Catherine (Cassandra Valance) is headed to the lava wall for some alone time but, while reminiscing on her life back at home, she realized she's not alone. Who is that mysterious boy that suddenly decided he likes the lava wall?
  • Bridget (QTheRevolutioin) just showed Noah (Mason) her love and respect of all things art. Too bad she hasn't been able to enjoy it in a while.
  • Kasi (Kasi) and Tristan (Mason) are still chatting at the Mess Hall, although now their plans include a walk at the beach later on. Hue hue....
  • Robin (Tigerli), while visiting Camp Half-Blood, got lost and had to ask help from Jarek (QTheRevolution) and now they are exchanging information about their respective camps while walking Jarek's cats.
  • Oh oh. There's exploding lasagna at the Mess Hall. Be careful, Stephen (proxyboy) and Damond (Cassandra Valance), cause I have a feeling your bad start is going to develop into am even worse relationship.
  • After helping him find his lost hell hound and a misunderstanding that led to a very confusing kiss, Ida (Mitsu) is currently talking things through with Cas (Tigerli) while eating ice cream. They seem to finally be getting along, but could Cas's hopes for a relationship become reality?
  • After inviting him over to his cabin, Cypress (Green) is having a hell of a time learning all things he can about Iain (QTheRevolution). The mysterious warlock seems to intrigue him more than anything and their confusing feelings are pushing them together, even if they can't see it clearly. Will something happen in the strawberry field, under the moonlight?
  • Poor Cherry (Darkseide), after her fight with Veronique (Green), she just snapped, her bottled up feelings causing her emotions to burst and her vulnerability to show. Let's just hope she finds someone to help her get up on her feet.
  • Oh-oh. Trouble is on it's way. The golden trio of Jarek, Julieta and Mikaela (QTheRevolution) just found a new, even sassier member in Koda (Green). Beware people of Europe cause they're coming to visit and they will shake you up.
  • Muir (QTheRevolution) and Cassia's (Paige-Elizabeth) new topic of conversation is - surprise, surprise - Iain (QTheRevolution).
  • Cas’s (Tigerli) experience with Kesi (Kasi) is becoming weirder by the second and he’s now set on teaching the young cannibal anything he can about human food that doesn’t include, well, humans.
  • Abby (Frankie) and Sans (Rhyolo) are fangirling over their favorite hobby: reading. Although Sans doesn’t seem to be very shy about his attraction to the older girl. Does she reciprocate though?
  • Cassia (Paige-Elizabeth) and Bruno (Green) are building sand castles at the beach. Doesn’t seem very exciting for the daughter of Thanatos but the son of Psamathe seems to be really enjoying it.
  • Konstantin (Mitsu) is having a weird moment with Cherry (Darkseide), although he doesn’t seem to be able to make something clear out of her attitude towards him.
  • Edwin (Mitsu) is currently doubting his own sanity while building sand castles with the adorable, sand-loving Bruno (Green)
  • Ιn a trip in the past, we see Spencer (Mason) and Mikaela (QTheRevolution) heavily flirting at the beach. I mean, they are two children of Love, what could you expect?

CJ

• Robin (Tigerli) seems to finally be on friendly terms with Jerome (Green), although it definitely took him a while. Poor Rob though didn’t stand a chance though against Jerry’s persistent happiness.
  • Once again observing the past, we admire the effort Carter (Mason) put into putting the next centurion, training for the job by the one and only Luke (Frankie)
  • Awww! And now to the adorable part of the gossip section! Lorne (Green) and Jackson (QTheRevolutioin) have finally gotten a new home and are currently searching for furniture. Their relationship seems to be tense right now but let’s hope things get better once they settle in!
  • Shaken after Brooklyn’s death, Elvira (Paige-Elizabeth) decided to go apologize to the Virgos. Emmet (Mitsu) doesn’t seem to care  about that much though, he’s still concerned with the latest events.
  • I’m kinda confused by the whole thing but, if I got it right, Sophia (Frankie) and Walter (Mason) kissed to anger Carter (Mason). After the two boys had a fight, Walter and Sophia went for a car ride which ended in them crashing in some lawyer’s car. When they woke up in the hospital, they fought and broke up their brief relationship before he stormed off. Now we have practically the whole Virgo household in a hospital room, which doesn’t seem to be much fun for the injured young girl.
  • Carter (Mason) is finally dating Ainsley (Mitsu). Yay! It doesn’t seem to have started all too good, but let’s hope it’s just the nerves.
  • Addie (Kasi) and Spenser (Mason) decided to have a date day but it was destroyed by the Virgo family. Let’s just hope they manage to have that late night stroll in peace.
  • Prepared for a chariot race, Ju-Won (Green) helped Rick (aminj123) find a seat and they’re now making small talk until the event starts.
  • Noah (Mason) is finally going on that date with Tessa (sienna). They both seem pretty nervous about it but let’s hope that doesn’t ruin their not-date.

NORSE

• Calder (Green) and Marta (sienna) are bikering like twins, although their love is apparent. Too bad she still has to third wheel in her brother’s happy relationship.
  • Luke (Mason), the trickster’s son, bumped into Kehlani (Green), the Valkyrie. They didn’t start off nice but that changed as soon as Luke died and they met again in Hotel Valhalla. Luke still is too forward with her, but Kehlani certainly has the ability to put him in his place.
  • Finn (Mason), the cute delivery boy, seems to be really lucky considering he seems to have won the interest of Hannah (Belle)
  • Although he doesn’t seem to mind hitting on Anneliese (Mitsu) once he gets the opportunity. Would do the same, mate, never mind.
  • Luke (Mason), currently missing his other half, is chatting with Fianna (Darkseide), who seems to be just as equally bored.
  • Duncan (Green) and Jonas (Notdeme) are currently having fun in the spa room of Hotel Valhalla *heavily winking in the background*
  • Hanna (Belle) just tried Call of Duty with Ian (Frankie), although neither seems to like it. Same, kids, same.
  • Same Ian is having a bonding moment with his sister Fianna (Darkseide) in Hotel Valhalla’s lounge.

OUTSIDE THE CAMPS

• Tyler (Mason) and Rhyolo’s (Rhyolo) game is over with them discovering each other’s demigod secret. Oops. You need to take better care, guys.
  • The Davenport family, Liam (Frankie), Rowan (paggt carter) and Aspen (Belle), are currently on another survival challenge. They don’t seem to be very happy about it, although they are seemingly used to their dad’s antics. Let’s hope for the best, the weather seems to definitely be against them.

QUESTS

Nothing interesting going on so far guys! Stay tuned for next week’s events!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IMPORTANT NOTE

As the site is growing (yay!), more and more people join! Which is wonderful! But that means more topics and stories to keep up with. I’m on my last year of school so I’m kinda under pressure. So far I could handle it but I think it’s time I hire a co-writer. If you are interested, please fill out the form below and pm me! I hope to have enough requests to be able to reply to you in the next gossip section! Thank you in advance for offering, I promise you it will be fun!

Username:
Activity:
Example of writing style:
Suggestions/What you can offer for this section:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's it for this week! Feel free to pm me any feedback you may have or any changes you want to see here!
Alons-y Allonso!
Tigerli
Back to top Go down

Week 4
Page 1 of 1