Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Warm Cookies (P)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Warm Cookies (P) Empty
PostSubject: Warm Cookies (P)   Warm Cookies (P) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2017 12:00 am

Warm Cookies (P) Tumblr_inline_o158w3AXcg1sjzta5_500
Cypress Magnaminty took it upon himself to bring basket of freshly baked goodies made by his cabin to the Hecate's. The two cabins had a mutual respect for one another since Hecate helped Demeter search for her daughter Persephone. Cypress loved hearing that story because it showed two very powerful goddesses working together to achieve a common goal. The African American demigod shifted his weight a bit just after he knocked on the cabin door and waited for a response. It was around six so everyone was off doing their own thing before everyone headed to dinner at the mess hall, then later to the campfire. The son of Demeter was wearing his orange camp t-shirt, cargo pants, and boots.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Warm Cookies (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warm Cookies (P)   Warm Cookies (P) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2017 1:25 am

Warm Cookies (P) Tumblr_o3kraslLer1tju49no1_500

The Hecate cabin didn't often get visitors, so when Iain Jamieson heard a knock on the door, he almost just ignored it. People didn't usually come to the Hecate cabin with good or selfless intentions. But those experiences always ended being kind of fun for the involved Hecate kids. It was always a lot of fun to mess with the lives of people who didn't ask exactly for what they wanted. Iain looked around his cabin. There was only 2 others in it, and they didn't appear to have any intentions of getting up. Iain sighed and set his book down and walked to the door. This is what he got for having a bunk so close to the door. Iain's eyes flashed green and the door opened in front of him, so he was just approaching it when it was fully open. He looked the boy standing there up and down, his eyes settling on the cookies in his hands. "Did you bring us... cookies?"

Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Warm Cookies (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warm Cookies (P)   Warm Cookies (P) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2017 10:11 am

"From the Demeter cabin." Cypress smiled and handed the woven basket of not only cookies, but pastries, scones, and other baked delights. "I, uh, hope you don't mind it." Cypress had forgotten the son of Hecate's name, but he that accent very well. When he first in encountered him, the son of Demeter thought that he was from Ireland, but after doing a bit of research, he realized that he was wrong and was in fact, Scottish. Cypress was glad that he could clear that up instead of constantly wondering if he was right or not.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Warm Cookies (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warm Cookies (P)   Warm Cookies (P) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2017 11:23 am

Iain took the basket from the boy and looked it over. If he had said almost any other cabin than Demeter, Iain probably would have assumed that they were poisoned. The Demeter kids weren't without fault, though. Iain looked up at the boy. "Did you want something from us?" Iain asked. He was pretty used to people just wanting something from the Hecate kids. Iain picked up one of the cookies, looked it over, and took a bite. It was actually pretty good. Iain looked at the boy. He knew that he had seen him before. Iain and his best friend, Muir, had been at camp for 3 years, so he had seen pretty much everyone at camp, but he was absolutely awful with names.

Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Warm Cookies (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warm Cookies (P)   Warm Cookies (P) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2017 1:37 pm

Cypress was taken aback by the question. He didn't want anything, just thought it would be nice to give the Hecate cabin some sweets to eat. He shifted his weight awkwardly and looked away and down at the rune inscribed stone, then back at the boy. "I don't want anything. I-- we just thought it would be nice to do a little something for your cabin. Y'know, after what Lady Hecate did for my mom."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Warm Cookies (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warm Cookies (P)   Warm Cookies (P) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2017 11:08 pm

Iain looked the boy back over and finished the rest of his cookie. "I'm sorry for making an assumption, mate. We don't really get a lot of selfless guests here." Iain said, cracking a smile for the first time in their conversation, loosening up significantly. "Did you want to come inside?" Iain said, moving back in to the cabin. One of Iain's brothers popped his head up and started to make some snide comment, but Iain cut him off. "He literally brought us treats. Don't rag on the guy. Just eat a cookie." Iain's eyes flashed bright green and a cookie flew off the tray and smacked his brother in the head. The boy grumbled, but ate the cookie anyway.

Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Warm Cookies (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warm Cookies (P)   Warm Cookies (P) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2017 11:58 pm

The son of Demeter smiled back and nodded his head. He walked inside of the Hecate cabin. It always sent shivers down his back, but he liked the way it looked. The floating crystals that illuminated the inner cabin and the bookshelves that he was sure contained spells and incantations that he could never fully understand. Cypress looked around the cabin one more time before turning to Iain. "Uh, I'm Cypress by the way. Cypress Magnaminty." He smiled and reached his hand out for a shake. "I've seen you around camp, but I don't believe that we had the chance to actually talk to one another."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Warm Cookies (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warm Cookies (P)   Warm Cookies (P) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 12:24 am

Iain smiled slyly at the son of Demeter. "Iain Jamieson." Iain stuck his hand out and met the boys. As their hands met, Iain's eyes flashed bright green and a small shock of electricity shot up both of their arms. Iain pulled his hand back quickly, his face turning a little red. "I'm sorry. That happens sometimes." Iain sighed, scratching the side of his neck where one of his permanent magic tattoos was. "It's because he has too much power for his own good." Iain's brother, Zach, commented. In a way, it was true. For whatever reason, the Jamieson boy was more powerful than most of his brothers and sisters, and he studied their craft far more than most of them. Sometimes little sparks like that just happened.

Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Warm Cookies (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warm Cookies (P)   Warm Cookies (P) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 12:39 am

"Ah!" Cypress quickly took his hand back when he felt the shock of electricity run up his arm. After recovering from the initial shock, the son of Demeter rubbed his hand and took a small step back. "Oh, well, at least people know better than to mess with you." Cypress chuckled lightly, still rubbing his hand and forearm. "You have a very nice cabin here, Iain." He smiled a bit and looked at Iain.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Warm Cookies (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warm Cookies (P)   Warm Cookies (P) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 11:35 am

Iain laughed a little, both at Cypress' comment about him and about the cabin. "No one is afraid of me." He said, moving over to sit on a black leather couch in the middle of the cabin, inviting Cypress to join him. "Yeah, it's pretty cool if you're into the whole dark colors and minimal light thing." Iain laughed a bit. Iain did like his cabin and his brothers and sisters, even if they were a bit darker than he was. Being one of the older and more skilled Hecate kids there, a lot of them looked up to him. It was a really weird situation for the mischievous Iain Jamieson to me in. As Iain said, he formed a small tendril of fire on his hand and began to weave it between his fingers, his eyes holding bright green as he did.

Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Warm Cookies (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warm Cookies (P)   Warm Cookies (P) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 1:50 pm

Cypress happily took a seat beside Iain. He watched as the flames danced around and in between his fingers and smiled a bit. He always liked the Hecate cabin because it felt like a fantasy land. Cypress swore that he saw a human skull sitting on the bookshelf. Anyway, the son of Demeter looked over Iain, but quickly looked away so Iain didn't see him looking. A potted plant that he saw out of the corner of his eye and leaned over to put it in his lap. He took in a deep breath and soon ginger started to grow inside of it. "Yeah, but I like it here."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Warm Cookies (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warm Cookies (P)   Warm Cookies (P) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 4:26 pm

Iain watched as the son of Demeter made a plant start growing in his lap. The corners of Iain's mouth turned up lightly as he watched it. "It's funny how everyone talks about us as the magical one, but we all of magic of our own." Iain said, his eyes flashing again as the fire in his hands started to change colors. "What is your cabin like?" The only other cabin that Iain had ever been in was Muir's, and his cabin was a cluttered mess.

Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Warm Cookies (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warm Cookies (P)   Warm Cookies (P) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 5:01 pm

"That's true in a way." Cypress agreed. Once the ginger plant on completely grew, he leaned forward and placed it on top of the small black coffee table in front of them. "And my cabin is like...mother nature threw up in there." Cypress laughed and continued. "We have grass flooring and in the middle there's an oak three that holds up the ceiling." The son of Demeter looked over at Iain and smiled a bit, then away at the plant in front of him. "I love it."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Warm Cookies (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warm Cookies (P)   Warm Cookies (P) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 10:18 pm

Iain looked around his cabin as Cypress described his. It felt like it was the polar opposite of what he was looking at. Everything in his cabin was dark and dead. Besides the plant that Cypress had just made grow and Cypress, himself, and his siblings, there was almost nothing else alive. A lot of Iain's siblings could barely even be described as alive, anyway. Iain's eyes faded back to their natural hazel color as the fire in his hand faded. Iain looked over Cypress. "Do you wanna see anything? I'm sorry. We're not great at hospitality around here."

Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Warm Cookies (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warm Cookies (P)   Warm Cookies (P) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 10:25 pm

Cypress raised his eyebrows. "Yeah, sure!" He nodded his head several times before standing up from the leather couch. Cpyress stretched and the ginger he planted seemed to be doing the same thing that he was doing. "Wait, is it something that I have to get up for?" He bit the corner of his lip bashfully and looked down at the plant.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Warm Cookies (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warm Cookies (P)   Warm Cookies (P) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 11:04 pm

Iain watched as Cypress' little plant mirrored his actions and smiled. It was adorable. Iain could make the same thing happen, but it would be totally different. Iain would be forcing an action, but Cypress was connected to the plant. "Nah, you don't have to move." Iain said, pushing the sleeves of his dark green shirt and tracing one of the tattoos on his left forearm. "What do you want to see?" Iain asked, raising his right eyebrow at Cypress.

Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Warm Cookies (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warm Cookies (P)   Warm Cookies (P) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 11:20 pm

Cypress sat back down beside Iain and smiled some. "Oh, okay. Uh, I dunno." The son of Demeter thought about what he wanted Iian to do. However, he got lost in his thoughts when his eyes trailed to Iain's tattoos. They were so impressive. "Uh, um, can you find lost objects?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Warm Cookies (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warm Cookies (P)   Warm Cookies (P) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2017 2:32 pm

As Iain traced the outline of the tattoo on his right arm, it started to glow a bit. "Uh, probably. It depends on how far away it is. What is it?" Iain's location magic wasn't as strong as some of his other magic, but as long as it was here at camp, he could probably do it. Iain's eyes lit up again and the fire formed in his hand again. This time, though he used it to light another candle in the room. He was itching to do some bigger magic.

Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Warm Cookies (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warm Cookies (P)   Warm Cookies (P) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2017 6:58 pm

Cypress shrugged. "Uh, well," He reached into his cargo pants and pulled out his wallet. Thankfully, none of the Hermes kids had tried to steal it and he was pretty sure no one in the Hecate cabin would participate in theft so he tossed it over his shoulder. "That?" Cypress chuckled, his eyes went back to Iain's tattoo. It was pretty cool that the Hecate kids would perform magic. All he could do right now was control plants and cause small amounts of land to become fertile.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Warm Cookies (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warm Cookies (P)   Warm Cookies (P) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 12:25 am

Iain watched as Cypress pulled out his wallet and threw it across the room. No challenge for Iain. Iain's eyes flashed green and he held his hand up. Cypress' wallet flew across the room and slammed into Iain's hand. Iain looked at it, and smiled, handing it back to Cypress. "C'mon, give me a challenge at least." Iain said with a confident smile. He spent a lot of time practicing, but that meant challenging himself, but he only had so many ideas on how to do that. He'd often ask his siblings for challenges, but most of them were below his level so they weren't hard. It was nice to have an outsider there.

Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Warm Cookies (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warm Cookies (P)   Warm Cookies (P) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 9:39 am

Cypress was still amazed by Iain's magical power. He took his wallet back and lifted his hips off the ground so that he could put it back into his back pocket. He thought about what exactly he could test Iain with. "Ah, well, how much cash do I have in my wallet right now?" The son of Demeter had around thirty dollars.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Warm Cookies (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warm Cookies (P)   Warm Cookies (P) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 11:40 am

Iain raised an eyebrow. That one would be a little harder. "Don't think me presumptuous, but..." Iain said with a small wink, before looking down at where Cypress' wallet was. Iain's eyes flashed bright green and he was able to get a decent view inside of Cypress' wallet. Iain's eyes faded back to hazel as he looked back up at Cypress. "It's either $30, or $30 plus another bill. I can't tell if there is another bill or a business card." Iain said with a small laugh. Sometimes it was nice to know what he couldn't do everything.

Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Warm Cookies (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warm Cookies (P)   Warm Cookies (P) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 7:03 pm

"You're right! Wow!" Cypress got excited. He loved it whenever he saw magic being performed. Iain just looked so skilled and those eerie green eyes made him smile. He noticed that the Scotsman also reminded him a bit of Hecate. The green eyes and dark hair was a common straight along her children like blonde hair and grey eyes were common with Athena's.

"I wish I could do things like that, Iain. Usually, I can make things grow."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Warm Cookies (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warm Cookies (P)   Warm Cookies (P) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 8:36 pm

Iain smiled as Cypress got excited watching him do magic. Iain liked attention and this was a nice way to do it. "That's its own kind of cool. I'm not great at stuff like that." Iain raised his hand and one of the book from his bed flew into his hand. Iain flipped open to the page that he was on. He had been studying one of the hardest thing that he had ever tried to take on: portals. He didn't have any high hopes for human portals, but he was getting pretty good at transporting small things over short distances. Iain leaned over to Cypress and whispered, 'Wanna see something funny?"

Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Warm Cookies (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warm Cookies (P)   Warm Cookies (P) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 9:04 pm

Cypress dark, earthy eyes met Iain's green mystical ones and nodded his head. "Of course." He picked up the potted plant and sat it on his lap as he glanced down at the book, then back at Iain's tattoos. They looked so cool that he wanted to touch it, but knew better than to do that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Warm Cookies (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warm Cookies (P)   Warm Cookies (P) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warm Cookies (P)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next