Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dining Hall (P)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Swaffles
Swaffles

Dining Hall (P) Empty
PostSubject: Dining Hall (P)   Dining Hall (P) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 17, 2017 12:07 pm

Dining Hall (P) C6xyjj11

[center]It had been a week since Claude met Bruno at the Volleyball court, and he couldn’t help but find the Brazilian to be rather entertaining. Subsequently, the two had played volleyball several times afterwards, and in other meetings Bruno would teach Claude how to swim. It was rather enjoyable and he couldn’t help but to be a little grateful towards his fellow demi-god for his aide.

It was lunch time now and Claude was currently seated by himself, his back pressed against the edge of the table as he stared up at the wall in front of him. Lost in thought, and oblivious to his surroundings for the most part. His mind flickered to various things, from what his mother was doing, to wondering whether he could figure out a way to fix his godly parent’s sanity, to his sister who was nowhere in sight.

His gaze lowered and shifted across the room briefly. Though just enough for him to catch the sight of a familiar face. His eyes lit up instantly, and a smile broke out on his face. “Bruno!” He called out rather cheerily. Standing up to move over towards the table the other demi-god was sitting. Waving politely at his friend as he sat down, he tilted his head in curiosity at what the man was eating. “What’s that?”
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Dining Hall (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall (P)   Dining Hall (P) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 17, 2017 5:01 pm

Dining Hall (P) Tumblr_mlvqu45UkR1qamfowo2_250
Bruno was currently snacking on a plate of raw oysters when he heard a familiar voice call his name. He turned his head to see that it was Claude. "Hey!" A bright smile was pastured across his face and seemed to widen with every step.

He looked at his plate, then back at Claude's face. "What? It's oysters," Bruno picked one up and offered it to Claude. "Want one?"

Last edited by Green on Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Swaffles
Swaffles

Dining Hall (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall (P)   Dining Hall (P) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 11:21 pm

Dining Hall (P) C6xyjj11

[center]Claude rubbed the tip of his thumb against his lips.”I never had one of those,” Eyeing the oysters on the table with the intensity of a three year old who had just seen a balloon that they really wanted. When Bruno offered him some, Claude’s blue eyes flickered up to his friend’s face, not losing the intensity that he had before. “Are you sure?” He hesitated. “I don’t want to impose, it’s your lunch anyway.”

Sitting down at Bruno’s table, a hand raised and resting against his face. “I could just sit here and keep you company, I don’t mind watching you eat.” He shrugged, the implications of his words going right over his head.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Dining Hall (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall (P)   Dining Hall (P) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 11:58 pm

"I'd love...for you to watch me eat." Bruno pushed and moved a bit closer to Claude, their shoulders not only touching, but briefly overlapping. "Here, we'll start you off with something simple, yes?" Bruno's Brazilian accent thickened a bit.

Picking up a pink, steamed shrimp, Bruno placed it to Claude's lips. "Open up." He giggled, looking from Claude's mouth, to his blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Swaffles
Swaffles

Dining Hall (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall (P)   Dining Hall (P) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 1:50 am

Dining Hall (P) 54g1u110

Claude chuckled, his chin resting in his hand, at Bruno’s response. “I don’t mean just sit and stare of course, we can still talk while you eat right?”

When Bruno moved closer and their shoulders touched, Claude raised a brow briefly before playingfully before leaning in more on his friend so that he was resting on his chest. He peered up at Bruno with an innocent look on his face, and an soulfull smile on face, “I really like your accent,” he said off topic as Bruno offered him the food. “Wish I could speak like that.”

Blue eyes locking on Bruno’s brown ones, Claude complied and opened his mouth. Allowing Bruno to feed him the shrimp, accidently licking the other teens finger in the process, he mouth an apology as the taste of the shrimp hit his tongue. It was really good. “ Wow,” he said, shallowing. “That good. That’s really good.”
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Dining Hall (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall (P)   Dining Hall (P) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 10:29 am

The son of Psamathe nodded his head. "Sim, we can talk while I eat. I don't mind that."

"Aw, muito obrigado. That is sweet." Bruno snuggled closer to Claude and smiled widely. "And you have a nice accent too. A, uh, American accent." Bruno chuckled, biting his lip.

When Claude accidently licked his fingers, Bruno felt shivers go down his spin. "I'm glad you like it." Bruno quickly picked up another shrimp and put it to his mouth. "Here, eat this one too. I like watching you taste new things."
Back to top Go down
Swaffles
Swaffles

Dining Hall (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall (P)   Dining Hall (P) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 1:26 pm

Dining Hall (P) 54g1u110

Claude pouted slightly, “No, my accent is boring.” He claimed. "Nothing interesting about it, and it’s Canadian by the way.” He reasoned, relaxing in his position against Bruno. “ Think we could visit your home at some point Bruno,  Brazil sounds like an awesome place.”

“Are there any interesting birds there?” He inquired, he was always excited with anything to do with his feathery friends, and seeing exotic brazillian birds was something he really wanted to do. “ Can you promise to take me there one day?”

“Hmm,” Claude hummed, opening his mouth to accept the shrimp, and savouring the taste as he chewed and shallowed. “Your country has amazing food,” he complimented, before a thought entered his head. “Next time, i’ll make you some treats French Canadian treats, it’s the least I can do.” he said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Dining Hall (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall (P)   Dining Hall (P) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 11:04 pm

"Your accent is nice and maybe we should! You'd like it there a lot, I think in my opinion." Bruno chuckled, biting his lip. "Canada seems like a nice place to grow up. I hear Canadians are really nice people."

Bruno never really thought about if the birds there were "interesting". The seagulls were in his opinion, but he didn't know whether or not that counted. The son of Psamathe just shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know exactly if they are. They might be." When asked if he would take Claude there one day, Bruno giggled. "Sure, I'd love to take you there."

He clapped happily. "Really?! Ah, Claude!" Bruno threw his arms around Claude's neck and rested his head on his shoulder. "What kind of French Canadian treats?"
Back to top Go down
Swaffles
Swaffles

Dining Hall (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall (P)   Dining Hall (P) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2017 12:36 am

Dining Hall (P) 54g1u110

Claude raised his thumb to his face and gentle pressed his lips against the tip as he thought over Bruno’s words. Brazil was a completely different world to what he was use to, so it’ll definitely be an experience be it good or bad,he wondered if there were many monsters there given the distance between it and camp Half-blood. “Yeah, there are a lot of nice Canadians, but I wouldn’t say they are nicer than any other group of people.” He turned his head to the side as he rested against Bruno. “ You should come with me when I leave camp to visit my Mère,” Blinking, realizing that he accidentally used the French word instead of the english one. “That means mom by the way.”

Claude chuckled in amusement when Bruno threw his arms around his neck and rested his head on his shoulder. Leaning his head slightly to the side so that his lips was to the other teens ear he whispered. “Can’t tell you,” his voice full of amusement. “It’s a secret.”

He his head back slightly, in case Bruno decided to turn his head, they were close enough now that if neither one was careful they might accidentally kiss. “No spoilers.” He said with a raised brow and a smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Dining Hall (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall (P)   Dining Hall (P) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2017 12:54 pm

Bruno bit his lip in thought. It would be nice to go to Canada and see where Claude was from. "Aw, that would be cool to do. Go to your mom and meet her." Bruno nuzzled his shoulder against Claude's chest and chuckled.

That whisper sent shivers down his spin. "But what if I don't want it to be a surprised?" Bruno pouted.

"No spoilers at all?" He asked, knitting his eyebrows. "But I want there to be spoilers. I want to know!"
Back to top Go down
Swaffles
Swaffles

Dining Hall (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall (P)   Dining Hall (P) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2017 9:21 pm

Dining Hall (P) 54g1u110

“You’d like my mum,” Claude said rather absentmindedly, as if it was something that was to be taken as fact rather than a possibility.”She’s a very interesting woman, and she makes the most delicious treats.” He pouts slightly. “Even though she says mines are better, I still think she’s a master at pastry making.

“But I want you to be surprised.” Claude claimed, smiling cheekily and wiggling his finger up at Bruno. “ If you aren’t surprised it will take away from the gift, and you won’t be as excited about it.”

“Nope!” Claude hummed defiantly. “ I promise it’ll be worth it!” the blonde said snuggling closer in his friend’s hold. “ I’ll be making them myself, that’s all you’re getting out of me.”
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Dining Hall (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall (P)   Dining Hall (P) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2017 10:18 pm

"Pastries? What kind of pastries does she make?" Bruno asked curiously, running a hand through his curly hair. Great, now his hair was going to smell like fish and seafood.

Bruno pouted. "Okay, okay, fine." He sighed and gently nuzzled his cheek with the bridge of his nose.

"Aw, fine! Fine, fine, fine! I will suffer through this. The surprise better be note worthy." The son of Psamathe stated, feeding him shrimp.
Back to top Go down
Swaffles
Swaffles

Dining Hall (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall (P)   Dining Hall (P) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2017 11:21 pm

Dining Hall (P) 54g1u110

“I can’t tell you that…” Claude frowned, rubbing at his cheek with his index finger. “ It’d ruin the surprise.” He mulled over it a bit more. “Hmm well she makes various types of cakes and french pastries” He informed rather vague.

Claude laughed in response to Bruno nuzzling against him. It sent butterflies in his stomach… a rather odd feeling, something that he wasn’t use to feeling. “I promise, it will be worthy,” he pouted playfully, “Unless you don’t anything I would make is worthy?”

He didn’t know why, but he kind of didn’t want to move out of Bruno’s hold, it was warm and comfortable. Like a magnet he seemed drawn into the other demi-god, it was strange. This was strange. Maybe that was why he raised his hands to cup his friend face and pull him down, leaning forward slightly and connected their lips together.

It was more out of curiosity, he want to see if Bruno was indeed the reason why the butterflies in his stomach fluttered so much. Boy did they flutter in response to the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Dining Hall (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall (P)   Dining Hall (P) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2017 11:57 pm

Bruno sighed. "Can I get a hint as to what the pastry is?" He asked, eyes wide and hoping that Claude would be merciful and give him a hint.

"N-no, I think everything you do is worthy." Bruno quickly cleared up, placing his hands on Claude's chest. "You are worth a lot."

Bruno was taken aback by the kiss, but didn't dare step back. He kept his lips on his, the soon of Psamathe's fingers curling onto his shirt to pull him closer.
Back to top Go down
Swaffles
Swaffles

Dining Hall (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall (P)   Dining Hall (P) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 21, 2017 1:13 am

Dining Hall (P) 54g1u110

Claude was simply going with the flow, allowing Bruno to control the kiss in favour of himself. He was, after all, the inexperience one in this situation. Feeling Bruno pull him even closer, the blonde ran his hand through his friend’s curly locks, enjoying the feel of it.

Kissing was strange. Yet it felt really good. He had never thought about doing something like this beforehand, but Bruno kind of made him feel all jittery inside. He didn’t want to stop.

Yet he pulled back briefly, tilting his head to the side as his blue stared up at Bruno’s brown ones. A small, unsure grin on his face as he leaned in and rubbed their noses together. “Sorry about that.. I just wanted to…” His gaze lowered. “I mean, we could stop, I shouldn’t have done that without your permission."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Dining Hall (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall (P)   Dining Hall (P) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 21, 2017 8:12 pm

Bruno's hands remained on Claude's chest even after Claude pulled away. "No, no. Don't be sorry. You have no reason to be sorry." His accent was almost too thick for the son of Aeolus to understand. "...Can you do it again?" Bruno asked in a whisper, looking at his lips.

Last edited by Green on Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Swaffles
Swaffles

Dining Hall (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall (P)   Dining Hall (P) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 12:08 am

Dining Hall (P) 54g1u110

Claude was still somewhat hesitant despite Bruno’s reassurance that he didn’t mind. “Are you sure?” He was sure that friends didn’t… kiss each other, at least in the way that he and Bruno just kissed. So what would that make them then?

For a moment Bruno allowed his accent to slip and Claude barely caught onto what he had said, but he did understand the gist of it. Bruno wanted to kiss him again. Correction, Bruno wanted Claude to kiss him again. That made him felt somewhat light-headed. Gulping, he nodded, and leaned forward and captured the son of the Sand Goddess lips once more.

The feeling of their lips reconnecting sent a tingling sensation through Claude’s body. Bruno’s lips felt soft against his own, and he could feel himself subconsciously tuning out the environment around him as his mind focused solely on kissing Bruno. He maintained a more submissive role in the kiss, unsure of himself or what to do. The scent of the ocean was strong and was permanting from the other man, something that Claude found rather soothing, he hadn’t noticed that before. It must have been a trait that Bruno had inherited from his mother.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Dining Hall (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall (P)   Dining Hall (P) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 12:19 am

Bruno smiled some against Claude's lips. He wasn't sure if his friend (?) knew what was going on. Bruno and Claude never had a connection like this before and he was worried that Claude would feel weird about what was currently happening.

However, the son of Psamathe didn't stop kissing the son of Aeolus. He slowly pulled his lips away from Claude's and giggled. Bruno moved his hands to the side of his face and grinned.
Back to top Go down
Swaffles
Swaffles

Dining Hall (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall (P)   Dining Hall (P) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 12:41 am

Dining Hall (P) 54g1u110

Claude eyes opened slowly, peering up at Bruno with a curious gaze, his mind and heart was racing a mile a minute and he felt short of breathe. He wasn’t sure why though. Was it because he kissed Bruno? Or was it because of how odd the situation was even to his own standards. When Bruno rested a hand on the side of his face the blonde snuggled against it slightly, his gaze never breaking from the other’s face. “Are we still friends?” He wanted to know, because it was odd that two friends could kiss in such a way without questioning their relationship.

“ I mean we are friends… but are we more than friends now?” He was genuinely curious. He didn’t know how this worked, he just assumed that it happened, his mother had only been with one man in her entire life, which so had happened to be his Godly parent, so he didn’t know how relationships in such a manner worked. Beyond, maybe, what he saw on television or read in books, but it always seemed so over complicated and redundant to him. Not something he wanted to be involved in.

“You taste like sea-food by the way.”
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Dining Hall (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall (P)   Dining Hall (P) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 3:56 pm

Bruno raised an eyebrow at the question Claude asked him. Were they still friends? He wasn't for sure.

"I'm not sure if we're still friends after that." Bruno bit his lip and pecked Claude's lips. "I think that...I think that we are more than friends." His hands remained on Claude's chest. "What do you think about our current situation?"
Back to top Go down
Swaffles
Swaffles

Dining Hall (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall (P)   Dining Hall (P) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 1:30 am

Dining Hall (P) 54g1u110

Claude wasn’t sure how he viewed their friendship anymore. He still liked Bruno so he wasn’t really sure what difference could be made to their relationship. The entire concept of dating was an anomaly to him, but he supposed calling Bruno his friend at this point would be a contradiction as well as something that he wasn’t sure he wanted to do.

Mulling over a bit more before he responded. He thought back to what his mother had said about her relationship with his father, he wondered if he could have the same look of fondness and admiration whenever his mother talked about Aeolus with Bruno.  “ We’re probably not friends anymore…” He said solemnly, as if the revelation was the biggest thing to ever happen. “ I think we might be boyfriends? I’m not sure… this is confusing.”

Last edited by Swaffles on Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Dining Hall (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall (P)   Dining Hall (P) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 1:55 am

He shook his head. "No, no. We aren't boyfriends." This was new to Bruno as well. Not the dating thing, but dealing with someone like Claude. He was weird and that weirdness something confused him.

"Hey, huh, we can talk more about it tomorrow at the beach. Sound good?" He asked, standing up and kissing his cheek. "I got some things to take care of."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dining Hall (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall (P)   Dining Hall (P) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dining Hall (P)
Page 1 of 1