Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Warm Cookies (P)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Warm Cookies (P) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warm Cookies (P)   Warm Cookies (P) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2017 9:08 pm

Warm Cookies (P) - Page 4 Tumblr_ol2c1kuCV11r1hz6jo6_250Warm Cookies (P) - Page 4 Tumblr_ol2c1kuCV11r1hz6jo8_250

Iain shook his head. "Kind of the opposite, really. Emotions aren't really the kind of thing that I'm good at or... Nevermind. It's not really a thing I can explain, or most people can understand." Iain said with a smirk. Iain eyed Cypress moving closer to him as he talked. Iain mirrored the motion and took a deep breath in.

Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Warm Cookies (P)   Warm Cookies (P) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2017 12:22 am

Warm Cookies (P) - Page 4 Tumblr_inline_o158w3AXcg1sjzta5_500
Cypress avoided making eye contact with Iain and instead looked down at his shoes. "I get it." He smiled a bit. "Do you ever...dress up in Greek togas for fun? I do. I like doing it. weird, I know." The son of Demeter laughed a bit. "It feels natural. The Romans do it so I think we should do it too." Cypress slowly looked up at the son of Hecate. "A-and by we I meant...Greeks. Not...the two of us."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Warm Cookies (P)   Warm Cookies (P) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2017 12:54 am

Warm Cookies (P) - Page 4 Tumblr_ol2c1kuCV11r1hz6jo6_250Warm Cookies (P) - Page 4 Tumblr_ol2c1kuCV11r1hz6jo8_250

The last thing that Iain needed right now was to picture Cypress in a toga, but there it was. Iain felt something flip deep down that he couldn't explain and couldn't say he'd ever felt before. That's because you don't feel things like normal people, Jamieson. And you're not feeling anything right now. You don't know what this. You're probably not even really gay. Cut this out. The logical Iain in his brain scolded him. This wasn't what he was here for. His brain was probably right, but there was only one way to find out. Iain looked up and his eyes flashed green, pulling Cypress the rest of the way to him, grabbing on to his shirt. Iain's eyes flashed back to hazel just before he pressed his lips on Cypress'. Iain felt a kick in his gut, and he pulled back. "I've got to go." Iain took off running into the woods with assistance of the speed tattoo on his back.

Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Warm Cookies (P)   Warm Cookies (P) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2017 1:10 am

Warm Cookies (P) - Page 4 Tumblr_inline_o158w3AXcg1sjzta5_500
What. Just. Happened. Cypress could still feel Iain's pink, full lips on his own even as the other demigod jetted away. He didn't know what to think at this point all he did know was that he wanted another kiss. At his feet, roses started to sprout and grow . "...What?" Was all he could say. Gods, why did things like this happen to him? All he wanted to do was grow raspberries, cook food, survive, and look at cute Hecate boys. With a face full of blush, he ran back to his own cabin to hide and think things over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warm Cookies (P)   Warm Cookies (P) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warm Cookies (P)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Cabins :: #20 Hecate-
Jump to: