Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dummies Don't Hit Back

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rhyolo
Rhyolo

Dummies Don't Hit Back - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dummies Don't Hit Back   Dummies Don't Hit Back - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 1:06 am

"Yeah, well, You have to learn if you live here. Honestly some of the ares kids have it out for me because of it, and there's also the nike kids too." Rhyolo the scratched behind his head.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

PostSubject: Re: Dummies Don't Hit Back   Dummies Don't Hit Back - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 1:20 am

Catherine rolled her eyes at the mention of the two gods' names. "Puh-lease! Those guys probably don't have the brains to beat you," she said, and she meant it. "I mean, they're your run-of-the-mill let's-fight-a-monster-without-no-prior-planning kind of fighters. I mean, I'm that good at the whole strategy stuff but even I would try to make some sort of plan. You'd only have to worry about numbers--but you probably already know that, doncha? Anyways, how on earth do you switch weapons that easily and quickly? I could barely keep up with your movements as it is, let alone try to keep track of all the different weapons you changed. Hmm....where'd you learn this style of fighting, anyways? It's not very, err, Greekish." Yup. She pretty much a-bombed him with questions right after another. Catherine didn't really think of it as she did so; it was just so normal for her to think about so many different things that talking about several different topics was regular conversation for her.
Back to top Go down
Rhyolo
Rhyolo

PostSubject: Re: Dummies Don't Hit Back   Dummies Don't Hit Back - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 1:37 am

"Well true they are dumb but they are pretty damn strong and fast. As, for my weapons I used my only 3 weapons, my two sai and katana. How i can interchange them so quick is because they can turn into jewelry. As, for my style, I kinda took kung-fu as a kid so that may factor in. but honestly this just feels natural to me. though now that I think about it I may make myself some nuncucks and some shurikens for even more diversity." Rhyolo ponders on the idea o extending his arsenal
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

PostSubject: Re: Dummies Don't Hit Back   Dummies Don't Hit Back - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 4:56 pm

Catherine practically beamed; Rhyolo seemed to have absolutely no trouble keeping up with her train of thought--which wasn't normal. "My dad once tried to get me to do dance, but I wanted to take karate. Pfft....that didn't work out. Anyways, it's pretty convenient that you can change them like that." She paused for a second, pondering as her mind went a-wandering (eloquence should be a virtue). "Hmm....quite practical. People should start making all the weapons like that," she added.
Back to top Go down
Rhyolo
Rhyolo

PostSubject: Re: Dummies Don't Hit Back   Dummies Don't Hit Back - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 6:43 pm

"Yeah, People do but there is a catch to it. You see there you can only get weapons like these by two means. One, by finding one randomly by chance. or two, by being ableto use an advanced enchantment on it right after forging it. I've gotten these by both means." Rhyolo then decided to make his new weapons later.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

PostSubject: Re: Dummies Don't Hit Back   Dummies Don't Hit Back - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 10:22 pm

"Interesting," Catherine said, glad to be learning new things, "yet sadly inconvenient. Hmm....are you good with the forge like Hephaestus kids? With Pyriphlegethon being a fire god and all--that is a fire god, right? I mean, pyri's like pyro, so I just assumed it to be so."
Back to top Go down
Rhyolo
Rhyolo

PostSubject: Re: Dummies Don't Hit Back   Dummies Don't Hit Back - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 10:48 pm

"Well he is the god of the Phlegethon, the healing fire rive of the underworld, so I guess he is. But Honestly I wasn't naturally good I just learned." Rhyolo then just fidgets withe the ruby of his ring.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

PostSubject: Re: Dummies Don't Hit Back   Dummies Don't Hit Back - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 6:21 pm

"That's cool," Catherine replied, glancing at the boy at he fidgeted with his ring. She figured that he wasn't very used to holding up conversation--well, she could be wrong (Catherine was very aware of the fact that no one was immune to fault no matter how intelligent they were), but she was pretty certain she was right in this situation. He seemed like a really nice guy. "So how long've you been here?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Rhyolo
Rhyolo

PostSubject: Re: Dummies Don't Hit Back   Dummies Don't Hit Back - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 12:45 am

Rhyolo then stops his habit of fiddling with his ring seeing as Catherine is staring at him. "3 years. How about you Cat? By the way can i call you Cat?"
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

PostSubject: Re: Dummies Don't Hit Back   Dummies Don't Hit Back - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 12:05 am

"Eh....I've only been here for a couple of months," she replied. Then his second question registered with her scattered mind. "Huh? Oh! Sure--as long as I get to call you Rhy," Catherine added. Weird. No one had ever given her a nickname before.
Back to top Go down
Rhyolo
Rhyolo

PostSubject: Re: Dummies Don't Hit Back   Dummies Don't Hit Back - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 1:29 am

"Sure. Everyone who I know calls me that anyways. But Cat I think I could help you with being more mobile during battle." Rhyolo then smiles as he has a great thought in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

PostSubject: Re: Dummies Don't Hit Back   Dummies Don't Hit Back - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 1:39 am

That peaked Catherine's interest. "Really?" she asked, her attention now undivided and focused solely on Rhyolo. "Like, how?"
Back to top Go down
Rhyolo
Rhyolo

PostSubject: Re: Dummies Don't Hit Back   Dummies Don't Hit Back - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 1:49 am

"Well seeing on how you are really nice and I'm already going to do something there anyway. I'm going to melt down your weapons and make them better while making myself some shurikens and nunchucks and possibly making you a second sword. How does that sound?"
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

PostSubject: Re: Dummies Don't Hit Back   Dummies Don't Hit Back - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 2:05 am

Catherine's eyes widened at that proposal. "Really?" she gasped. Why would he want to help her? Sure, he seemed like a very nice guy, but didn't that kind of stuff take a lot of time, work, and effort? "You'd do that? Seriously?" she repeated, still not able to fully grasp the boy's offer.
Back to top Go down
Rhyolo
Rhyolo

PostSubject: Re: Dummies Don't Hit Back   Dummies Don't Hit Back - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 2:13 am

Rhyolo grinned at her reaction. "Yeah it's no problem. Just meet me at the forge tomorrow and help me with a little bit andwe'll be done with everything within 3 to 4 hours."
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

PostSubject: Re: Dummies Don't Hit Back   Dummies Don't Hit Back - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 2:34 am

"All righty, then!" Catherine agreed, picking up her sword and shield, sheathing the sword, and carrying the shield on her arm. A dork she may be, but a prepared dork was better than a dead prep. She waved goodbye to Rhyolo and he returned it. Smiling for some reason, Catherine made her way out of the arena and off towards her cabin to check on Link the friendly tarantula and read some Assimov novel.

OOC: End
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dummies Don't Hit Back   Dummies Don't Hit Back - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dummies Don't Hit Back
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Arena and Armory :: The Arena-
Jump to: