Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Insert Clever Title Here (Chastity, Nakoma, and Sophia)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkseide
Darkseide

Insert Clever Title Here (Chastity, Nakoma, and Sophia) Empty
PostSubject: Insert Clever Title Here (Chastity, Nakoma, and Sophia)   Insert Clever Title Here (Chastity, Nakoma, and Sophia) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 6:48 pm

"Nakoma! Sophia! Front and Center!" bellowed Chastity. Sure, they weren't in her cohort, but she had plans... Plans that the two of them could possibly help out in. She waited for them for a few minutes, before switching to a loudhorn, and calling them again. For a Daughter of Venus, she was oddly a good leader, and also quite obsessed with... things... Yeah, let's just keep it as "Things"...
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Insert Clever Title Here (Chastity, Nakoma, and Sophia)   Insert Clever Title Here (Chastity, Nakoma, and Sophia) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 7:02 pm

Even though, Sophia didn't actually live in her cohorts barracks she did spend a lot of time in them. As of now, she was sitting outside going over paper work. She was in full concentration, headphones in nothing could possibly break her concentration... Or apparently the 3rd Centurion's voice could... She sighed, and simultaneously pulled an ear phone out of her ear, and put her pen down as she looked up. "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU YELLING AT?" Like, hell if she would get up from her spot, her perfect paper work spot was... well perfect... and she'd be damned if she lost it too someone else.
Back to top Go down
Viva
Viva

PostSubject: Re: Insert Clever Title Here (Chastity, Nakoma, and Sophia)   Insert Clever Title Here (Chastity, Nakoma, and Sophia) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 7:11 pm

Nakoma was in her own world reading up something again, probably for the well 10th time or more. She was going to practice something new later on. When her Centurion yelled at her and another girl she was scared out of her own skin. "Y-y-es!" you could hear the poor girl say stuttering as she rose from her place, but then she heard the 2nd cohort's voice and Nakoma really didn't want to get in between those two.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Insert Clever Title Here (Chastity, Nakoma, and Sophia)   Insert Clever Title Here (Chastity, Nakoma, and Sophia) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 7:14 pm

She'd blink at Nakoma's timidness, then offer a smile. "Hey, you don't need to be scared of me. Just because I'm in charge doesn't mean I'm evil unlike Sophia." She'd frown and yell again "Sophia, get over here! I have a plan and I need your help to execute it!". Sure, they were both Centurions, and rich... But Chastity was compelling when she wanted to be, and Charmspeaking always helped.

Last edited by Darkseide on Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Insert Clever Title Here (Chastity, Nakoma, and Sophia)   Insert Clever Title Here (Chastity, Nakoma, and Sophia) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 7:34 pm

Sophia had already gone back to her work by the time Chasity had yelled over to her. So she had to once again, pull a ear plug out of her ear and look up. "Or you could walk your butt over here! I'm trying to do important things! Besides, I don't feel like getting up. And you're giving me a headache!!" She said, playing the car accident card. People have been bowing down to her all week cause of it, and the forty stiches in her forehead and temple helped her play it even more, now that she didn't need to wear the bandage on them all day.

Last edited by Frankie on Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Insert Clever Title Here (Chastity, Nakoma, and Sophia)   Insert Clever Title Here (Chastity, Nakoma, and Sophia) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 7:36 pm

Oh... Right... She'd forgotten about the Car Accident... She'd rush over to Sophia and give her a hug. "You poor dear... Are you okay? Do you need anything? I still need your help planning, though." She'd look over and wave Nakoma over. "I have a plan to enrich the Camp"
Back to top Go down
Viva
Viva

PostSubject: Re: Insert Clever Title Here (Chastity, Nakoma, and Sophia)   Insert Clever Title Here (Chastity, Nakoma, and Sophia) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 7:43 pm

Nakoma was standing there a bit frozen up to, not knowing what to do or not to do. She stands at her place before going slowly over to the two other girls. Standing more or less as a statue looking at them. Nakoma was quite shy around other people so she was just standing in the background not knowing what Chasity needed her for.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Insert Clever Title Here (Chastity, Nakoma, and Sophia)   Insert Clever Title Here (Chastity, Nakoma, and Sophia) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 7:46 pm

"Enrich the camp how exactly?" Sophia asked, putting her papers back into her folder and off to the side. She figured she wouldn't be getting them done today. "Nakoma?! Come on! I don't bite!" Sophia yelled over for the girl to join them, she wasn't to familiar of the other girl since she was also not in her cohort. Sophia didn't have a lot of friends, and the ones she did hang out with, she never really considered them real and true friends.
Back to top Go down
Viva
Viva

PostSubject: Re: Insert Clever Title Here (Chastity, Nakoma, and Sophia)   Insert Clever Title Here (Chastity, Nakoma, and Sophia) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 7:30 am

Nakoma swallowed and biting her bottom lip, kind of scared of them both. "Y-y-es!" she says stuttering walking over to them while looking to the ground. "I a-m Sorr-y-y" she says still looking down, oh well this couldn't become any worse right? At least she hoped that her Centurion was just needing Nakoma for something small and task so she could runaway soon and back to her book.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Insert Clever Title Here (Chastity, Nakoma, and Sophia)   Insert Clever Title Here (Chastity, Nakoma, and Sophia) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2017 4:13 pm

"I have a plan to raid the Docks. There we can obtain money and liquor and things. After all, the Glory of Rome will not be stocked by the lack of boats." She'd strike a pose that... yeah, she looked ridiculous. "With your planning, Sofia, and my Cohort, we can strike under the cover of night and be away with our prizes." Seems really excited about this.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Insert Clever Title Here (Chastity, Nakoma, and Sophia)   Insert Clever Title Here (Chastity, Nakoma, and Sophia) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2017 4:57 pm

"No." Sophia stated, then picked her paperwork back up and went back to her work. She was a week behind, and wanted to get this stuff done before her co-centurion got back. I mean she technically could put it off, and use her head as an excuse but Sophia knew that Rowan wouldn't fall for it, they knew each other two well for that. Rowan was the only one who never fell for that kind of stuff, and that's probably one of the factors that put the two of them among the best centurions in camp. Besides, Sophia wasn't into doing illegal things, like stealing alcohol from the docks... She never even drank. Well she did once, but her mom was there so it doesn't really count.

Last edited by Frankie on Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Viva
Viva

PostSubject: Re: Insert Clever Title Here (Chastity, Nakoma, and Sophia)   Insert Clever Title Here (Chastity, Nakoma, and Sophia) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2017 5:26 pm

Nakoma looked at them both before looking a bit longer at Chasity and turning to Sophia again. She was really uncomfortable in her spot. She plays with her t-shirt not really knowing what to do in between those two, not even knowing why she was her for a starter.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Insert Clever Title Here (Chastity, Nakoma, and Sophia)   Insert Clever Title Here (Chastity, Nakoma, and Sophia) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2017 5:32 pm

She'd slowly turn her head to look directly at Sofia, who apparently wasn't interested in the Glory of Rome. "No? No?" She shake her head, sending her hair about a bit. "Fine. The Glory of Rome shall occur with out you. I'll be sure to mention that the 2nd Cohort said 'the Glory of Rome is irrelevant to them'."
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Insert Clever Title Here (Chastity, Nakoma, and Sophia)   Insert Clever Title Here (Chastity, Nakoma, and Sophia) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2017 5:41 pm

"Something tells me that stealing money, liquor, and things has nothing to do with the Glory of Rome or whatever. And as a Centurion you should know better, you'll get kicked out of the legion and you know it." Sophia almost hissed out the words at the girl, "Actually I should report you for it." She looked over at the small 3rd cohort magician, "And you shouldn't be forcing your charges to do these things either." She then stuck her headphones back in her ears, and turned the volume up loud enough to drown out any more stupid antics that Chastity might try next.
Back to top Go down
Viva
Viva

PostSubject: Re: Insert Clever Title Here (Chastity, Nakoma, and Sophia)   Insert Clever Title Here (Chastity, Nakoma, and Sophia) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2017 6:00 pm

Now she was even more uncomfortable looking at Sophia before looking at Chasity. Nakoma didn't even dare to speak a word. She just stood there looking like a frightened lamb. She was looking at the ground like she was at the receiving end of the second cohort's Centurion.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Insert Clever Title Here (Chastity, Nakoma, and Sophia)   Insert Clever Title Here (Chastity, Nakoma, and Sophia) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2017 6:09 pm

Putting an arm around Nakoma's shoulders (My how the poor thing was trembling!), she'd lead her back to the 3rd Cohort, muttering things about Sofia and her ego. "It's okay Nakoma, not everyone shares in the plan for the Glory of Rome at times. You can resume whatever you were doing, I'll take care of Sofia."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insert Clever Title Here (Chastity, Nakoma, and Sophia)   Insert Clever Title Here (Chastity, Nakoma, and Sophia) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Insert Clever Title Here (Chastity, Nakoma, and Sophia)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Jupiter :: Barracks-
Jump to: