Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Exception

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Swaffles
Swaffles

An Exception - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Exception   An Exception - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 7:10 pm

An Exception - Page 2 54g1u110

Claude scratched the back of his head, he could understand that it was sort of their duty to keep their… Maiden-hood? Whatever that meant, but he was sure that there was more to it than that, it was as if there was this preconceived notion that men were somehow inferior or rather that they all were similar in nature. “Well… sometimes the following tradition can be limiting,” The blonde pointed out quietly. “Afterall, if you’d follow tradition strictly we both probably wouldn’t be breathing right now, it would erase the possibility of the two of us becoming friends?”

The blonde clicked his tongue in response, taking the opportunity to shake his head at her comment. “Well, we shouldn’t have any problems then, cause I'm not interested in your type” He shrugged and smiled reassuringly at Zosime. She was interesting and exciting, unlike the kids at camp she didn’t treat him as if he was an outsider or just a weirdo, Nina flew from on top of Zoe’s head and perched herself on Claude’s shoulder blade.

Taking Zosime’s hand in his own, Claude allowed her to pull him up to his feet, and he glanced back toward the camp area. “Would you at least walk back with me to the camp? I want to talk to you a bit more, if you’re not too busy that is.”
Back to top Go down

An Exception
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Outside of Camp :: Outside of Camp-
Jump to: