Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Floor 23

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
IIEpitomeBearII
IIEpitomeBearII

Floor 23 Empty
PostSubject: Floor 23   Floor 23 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 9:26 pm

Floor 23 Viking11

Ember casually walked through the halls of her floor, she let her hand run along the wall. She'd been pacing for what felt like hours, but it had only been ten minutes at most. That's the catch with Valhalla, after a couple of centuries time seems to slow and the days seem to repeat.
  She changed direction of her pacing and continued the other way. Don't get her wrong, Valhalla is great but Ember felt as though it lacked in the entertainment department. You can only kill people so many times before it becomes a chore, and even the surprise decapitations have lost their humor.
  What Ember wanted was something new, or at least someone new. She hasn't been that active in finding friends but she has never been able to find the courage to make the first move. Even her floor mates ignore her, mostly because when she first met them she was still learning English. Her poor social skills had embarrassed her and she hasn't tried talking to them since then.
  She stopped pacing after she passed her door for the 8th time, she tried to open it but found it locked. "Wha-" She mumbled. Ember twisted her ponytail with one hand, deciding whether to wait for it to open or actually have to talk to someone to get it open. She shuddered at the thought of having to talk to anyone, and even worse, ask for their help.
Back to top Go down
Swaffles
Swaffles

Floor 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor 23   Floor 23 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 12:24 am

Floor 23 ZA3AT5TFloor 23 HBJuDCE

“Could you not follow me right now?” Michael was very annoyed right now. He didn’t want to deal with his sister’s bull at the moment, but the woman was persistent, and just wouldn’t leave him alone for a goddamn moment. “Why the f*ck do you care anyway?” He spat with as must venom as he could muster at the moment, his back pressed against the wall with folded arms.

“Cause you’re my brother,” Cashmere tried to reason with him. “Besides Nathan, you’re the only person I care about…”

“Well you didn’t care enough when you killed me,” he grunted and look away from her, missing the hurt expression on her face.

“I said I was sorry about that, what more do you want me to do?” She pressed, gripping onto her brother’s shirt. “ What do you want from me?” She pressed, her grip tightening.

Michael eyed her for a moment, before pointedly looking away. “All I want from you is to make sure my son has the best life, beyond that nothing, I want nothing to do with you.” Harsh yes, but she needed to learn that there we’re consequences for her actions.

Pulling away from her brother, and looking to the floor. “Just tell me why him, out of all the Einherjar to get involved with why Grior?”

“It isn’t as serious as you think, just drop it ok?” Cashmere frowned in response and opened her mouth to respond, but paused when she noticed someone out of the corner of eyes. Composing herself, she eyed the individual with a dangerous look.

Following his sister’s gaze, Michael noticed his fellow Einherjar and she seemed lost. “Hey, do you need help?” He offered, pushing himself from the wall to approach the woman.
Back to top Go down
IIEpitomeBearII
IIEpitomeBearII

Floor 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor 23   Floor 23 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 12:41 am

Ember leaned against her door, she blew a tuft of slightly greasy hair out of her face. Perhaps if she ever gets into her room she will take a shower, but damn did she ever hate her bathroom. Everything in it looked new and fake.
Ember jumped a little when she heard two people approaching from down the hall. she stood up straight and started shaking the door handle attempting to get in, no way in hell is she talking to strangers. She delivered a swift kick to the door but the only thing that accomplished was a bruised toe.
"Son of Odin!" She cursed whilst hoping on one foot.
As the strangers came within sight she regained her composure. The man and woman looked cross with each other. The man asked if she needed help.
Ember cleared her throat, "Um, please. Yes, the door does not work." She stated messily with a heavy accent. She wiped her sweaty palms on her pants. Inside Ember was panicking, come on, she is a skilled and deadly warrior yet talking to strangers makes her nervous? Not knowing what else to do she just awkwardly pointed at the door.
Back to top Go down
Swaffles
Swaffles

Floor 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor 23   Floor 23 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 4:14 am

Cashmere scrunched her nose, folded her arms, and eyed the woman before her as if she was contemplating on harshly she wanted to judge the stranger. As she opened her mouth to speak, her brother quickly intercepting her and gave her a pointed look. With scrutinizing eyes, She looked away from him and glared at a nearby wall.

“Ignore her, it’ll save both of us a headache,” he advise lightly, placing a hand in the folds of his pocket. “As for your door… I don’t think kicking it will work in your favour.” He said, an amused glint in his eyes as he had witness his fellow demi-god had kicked the room door and ended up hurting herself in the processes.

She had an, unfamiliar accent, which prompted him to believe that she might have been from a different time period to himself. “Well usually the door opens itself, but” He moved and twisted the knob. “I’m guessing that you weren't given a room key?”  He examines the door, running his hand over the surface. “Which might be problematic,”

Cashmere scoffed. Her hands alight with fire. “Move out of the way, i’ll open it for her alright,” Claude sent her another, more annoyed, look. “What? It’s not like she can open herself anyway. Might as well take down the whole thing.”

Michael looked towards the female Demigod. “My sister kind of has a point, still do you mind?” He inquired and Cashmere rolled her eyes at him.

“If she doesn’t want to sleep on the flipping floor then she definitely wouldn’t mind.” Cashmere said rather hotly.
Back to top Go down
IIEpitomeBearII
IIEpitomeBearII

Floor 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor 23   Floor 23 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 12:40 pm

Ember smiled and nodded slightly, were was her key? She patted her pockets. And as for the man seeing her kick the door, how embarrassing.
  As the women lit her hand ablaze Ember jumped back, how could she be so careless and light an open fire? Ember had never been comfortable with fire, in fact she was down right terrified of it. Even her own fire she uses for cooking was in a two foot deep stone pit, and she still watches it with caution.
"N-no no! I do not think the fire will be necessary. I will go look for key." Ember flustered. She could feel heat rising to her face, turning her cheeks scarlet. Two of her worst fears combined, strangers and fire. How awful.
  Ember attempted to avoid eye contact by looking down the hallway, maybe if she focused enough she could see her on foot marks from all the pacing she's done. Instead of foot prints, she saw a piece of metal gleam on the ground. Her key. But now she was really embarrassed, she wasted the time of these strangers all for nothing. She decided it was best to pretend not to notice it. Ember turned her attention back to the terrifying girl with the even more terrifying burning hand.
Back to top Go down
Dreaming Emu
Dreaming Emu

Floor 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor 23   Floor 23 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2017 10:17 am

The door which Ember had leaned against to avoid the siblings and their fire clicked. Following the click, the door swung inwards into the room. Standing in the door way was a young woman her hair styled in true bed head fashion. Her attire include the green hotel tee and a pair of boxer shorts.
In one hand was a bowl of cereal (where she got it, no one knows) while the other held the door handle. She raised her brows at the group before turning her attention to Ember, a near malicious smirk on her face. "I missed you this morning." Her tone was heavy with sarcasm.
Clover greeted the collective with a wry expression, "Afternoon, cuties." She winked. "What seems to be the problem?"
At first one would think that they had the wrong room, but a further inspection of the space proved that it belonged to the archer. How the half-breed got into the room would be for her to tell and them to find out.
Back to top Go down
Swaffles
Swaffles

Floor 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor 23   Floor 23 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2017 11:50 am

Cashmere’s eyes twitched in annoyance. “You heard the lady, turn it off” Her brother instructed, relenting although glaring briefly at the girl and then the door itself, Cashmere obeyed. Folding her arms once more, she raised her chin in a condescending manner and simply stood there adding no further input to the situation.

Michael scratched his chin with his finger when Ember found her key laying on the ground. “You might want to be more careful with that… the demi-gods here tend to play the most vicious sort of pranks.” He advised, noticing that Ember seemed comfortable in the presence of his sister, he sent Cashmere an annoyed look.

“Could you not look so threatening?”

“Could you not be so sickeningly nice” She shot back. “Seriously, who leaves their key lying around out in the open.”

Michael opened his mouth to retort, but stopped when her heard the door swing open and a new person entered the fray. “Um hey?” He waved awkwardly, unsure of what was happening or why the demi-god hadn’t arrived earlier when Ember had been busy kicking at the door. “Were you in there the entire time?”

“Of flipping course,” Cashmere growled. “What a waste of time.”
Back to top Go down
IIEpitomeBearII
IIEpitomeBearII

Floor 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor 23   Floor 23 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2017 1:12 pm

Ember nodded when she was given her key. "Right. Thank-you." She said in a more calm tone. The man seemed to have a good control of the lady beside him, she shouldn't have to worry.
Ember leaned against the door frame, trying to act more casual. Unfortunately her embarrassment wasn't over yet. The door to her room swung open catching her off balance. Ember clumsily tripped over her own feet trying to right herself.
There in her own room was that she-devil demi-god! Ember snatched her bow off the counter by the door and lunged at her, pinning the girl down with her foot and pointed an arrow at her face.
"I do not like trespassers!" Without taking her eye off the girl, Ember spoke to the strangers out in the hallway. "Thank-you once again. I can deal with this pest myself."  Ember normally hated talking but this was not the first time the lady Satan had bothered her, in some delusional world the girl thought they were married, or at least acted like it.  
Ember applied more pressure on her foot that pinned the intruder down. "And stop treating me like your wife!" Ember was livid.
"How did you get in? If you do not talk I will, I will..." ember faltered. Killing her wouldn't work, nor would any threats.
Back to top Go down
Dreaming Emu
Dreaming Emu

Floor 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor 23   Floor 23 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2017 1:55 pm

The girl released her hand on the door and ran it through her hair in an attempt to tame it. Before answering she shovelled a spoon full of cereal in her mouth. "Yes. Yes I was. I was just listening to her struggle with the door- not as fun as I thought it was." Clover went to introduce herself but was cut short by the attack.
Cereal flew everywhere, soggy flakes littered the nearby walls and Clover ended up with a face full of milk. "Easy there! I only wanted to stop by and say hello." The young woman was a few days new to the floor after having been transferred on account of her unending antics. She was going to make a point of introducing herself to the levels occupants. So far it was interesting.
"How'd I get in?" She chuckled and wiped some of the milk from her face. "Well- on account of you killing me last Friday, I thought it would be fitting come visit you. So, I swiped your rune key during dinner, let myself in, and tossed it down the hall so you wouldn't be locked out." Her grey eyes held a mocking tone, if not a warning one. "I want a divorce." Ember was more punchy than entertaining, nor really the pyro's type.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Floor 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor 23   Floor 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Floor 23
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Norse :: Asgard :: Hotel Valhalla-
Jump to: