Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

welcome home (closed)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Karla

welcome home (closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: welcome home (closed)   welcome home (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 21, 2017 3:10 am

Valerie kept quiet as the new legionnaire (new to her anyway) and the various officers debated. She was vary glad that the others had taken it upon themselves to explain things, as for the most part she did not know what was going on or who Remy happened to be. Weirdly, all of this was before as well as after her time, but now could not of been a worse time to bring such a topic up for discussion.
The conversation swiftly changed direction, it took Valerie a few precious seconds to some up the courage to reply. There were far too many people watching, watching her, curse those crowds.
"Aye I can." Valerie said, leaving out the part where the usage of her power would leave her exhausted, or in the case of a major wound unconscious.

Taking a deep breath the child of Apollo reached out to touch the wounded legionnaire with both her hands. Valerie's hands were warm, if ever so slightly trembling from the thoughts of herself being the centre of attention now in this matter for the crowd of onlookers.
There was a small flash on bright white light along the length of the wound for a heartbeat, when it vanished it revealed a narrow graze instead of the original injury's length and depth. Valerie staggered from the effort, releasing Remy as she fell to one knee, exhaustion plain on her face, her skin looking ever so pale as she struggled to catch her breath. "There you go lass." Valerie managed to say, her voice quiet. "Just do not do anything stressful."
Back to top Go down
sarenrae
the bomb dot com
sarenrae

PostSubject: Re: welcome home (closed)   welcome home (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 21, 2017 7:08 pm

welcome home (closed) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_o5g5hcPOVN1szaa83_500

Remy could breathe easier now that her gash was almost fully healed. So she wasn't gonna die now. That was pretty nice. Then again, it looked like the healer wasn't looking to good.
"You okay?" She asked, kneeling down next to her, "If you want I can drive you where ever you need to go. As a thanks for saving me." Remy would feel kinda bad just leaving her here. Besides she knew where most things in camp were, and it wasn't to hard to get to them on her motorcycle.
Back to top Go down
aminj123
aminj123

PostSubject: Re: welcome home (closed)   welcome home (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 21, 2017 7:12 pm

"I think he' just exhausted", Yoki declared, "take her to her cohort if you want."
Back to top Go down
Karla

PostSubject: Re: welcome home (closed)   welcome home (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 2:31 am

Valerie opened her mouth to say that it was no problem and helping people happened to be part of her role when, her eyes rolled back and the child of Apollo passed out. She slumped limply to the floor. This was the only problem with Valerie being a healer, this sort of unfortunate situation tended to occur.
Back to top Go down
Metaloneus

PostSubject: Re: welcome home (closed)   welcome home (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 7:30 am

This sort of thing wasn't uncommon with healers. He'd found that most people with the gift to heal usually were shaped in some way by it. There weren't many selfish healers in the legion, and most of them over-exerted themselves, likely over a feeling of self-responsibility. "I got her. I'll bring her to her barracks, she'll be awake and fine in a few hours." Christian assured the group. The only thing worse than one wounded Roman was more than one wounded Roman.

"Kind of ironic, when you think about it." Christian commented, his heart light on the subject. He slung the girls arms and legs over his shoulders, and lifted her in the military style. She looked light enough to carry in his arms, but it was more efficient this way. "When she wakes up, she'll be waking up with a commendation." Christian said, though mostly to inform Yoki on his thoughts on the matter.

"If you don't plan on staying, make sure you see me before you go." Christian said to Remy. The legacy turned back and headed towards the barracks. He still had a lot to do for the day.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: welcome home (closed)   welcome home (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 3:14 pm

Liam grabbed Valerie's arm as she passed out, not wanting her to hit her head or anything. He let go as Christian picked her up, then turned his attention back to Remy. "Hey, do you know where you're gonna stay while you're here?" He asked her, curiously and because he didn't want to hear she'd been sleeping outside. Not that sleeping outside is the worst thing possible, when you live in California, but it still wasn't ideal. He knew that from experience.
Back to top Go down
aminj123
aminj123

PostSubject: Re: welcome home (closed)   welcome home (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 4:18 pm

welcome home (closed) - Page 2 Thr2fl15

Suddenly, Yoki felt lonely. Now it was only her, Liam, and Remy. She did not want to make it awkward, so she started to speak. "Liam is right, lets go to your cohort. The third cohort, right? I'll come with you because your cohort-mates are going to be shocked when they see you, and only one or two of them have been at camp long enough to know you. And those who knew you might not remember you."
Back to top Go down
sarenrae
the bomb dot com
sarenrae

PostSubject: Re: welcome home (closed)   welcome home (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 8:25 pm

"Well," Remy started, "I don't think I'm going back to the legion. I served my time. Besides, I'm not going to be here for too long." At first she wasn't sure where she was going to go. Then it hit her.

"Hey is Gem still here? If he still goes by Gem. Jawahar Al-Addid, legacy of Pluto and Vulcan, formerly second cohort?" Remy rattled off his credentials like she had spoke to him yesterday. Gem used to be her best friend, not that they ever really stopped being best friends. She wouldn't really know what to do if he wasn't around.
Back to top Go down
aminj123
aminj123

PostSubject: Re: welcome home (closed)   welcome home (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 9:20 pm

welcome home (closed) - Page 2 Thr2fl16
"Why?", Yoki started to reply, "Every member of the legion must serve 10 years before retiring. You don't mean that you are going back into the world full of monsters to deal with, do you?" That was the stupidest thin a demigod could do: run away for no reason. As for her friend Gem, she had not seen anyone named Gem. She started to answer, "I don't recall anyone named Gem, but I can run to the second cohort and check. It will be quick."
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: welcome home (closed)   welcome home (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 9:36 pm

"Gem's still around, saw him the other day." Liam told Remy, giving her an amused smile. He tried to ignore the Centurion girl. For some reason the girl was rubbing him the wrong way, and really working his last nerve. Why was she even still here, it's not like she was being any help. "You wouldn't know who Gem is, cause he's not in the legion anymore. But feel free to go check for yourself, if you don't believe me." Liam told her.

ooc Sienna I'm assuming Gem is also retired, right?
Back to top Go down
sarenrae
the bomb dot com
sarenrae

PostSubject: Re: welcome home (closed)   welcome home (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 10:42 pm

"I wanna go see Gem." Remy stated, looking to Liam, "Could you take me to where he lives?" Remy didn't really wait for an answer, instead going back to her bike. She threw her jacket back on, despite the fact it still had a bloodstain on it. Then again so did her shirt. And her skin. And a little in her hair. Maybe she needed a shower. Remy put her helmet on, and looked at Liam to lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: welcome home (closed)   welcome home (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 10:53 pm

Liam laughed at her, "Yeah. I can." He got back into his car, and turned the ignition on. He pulled the car in front of Remy, made sure she was ready and then started driving, leading the way to Gem's place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: welcome home (closed)   welcome home (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

welcome home (closed)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Jupiter :: Caldecott Tunnel-
Jump to: