Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wanna race?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tigerli
Tigerli

Wanna race? Empty
PostSubject: Wanna race?   Wanna race? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2017 1:22 pm

Tomorrow was the big day! I had made it to the finals of the relay race for the first time and I was not going to let my team down. With that thought, I had pushed myself off the bed, put on my sweatpants and T-Shirt, pulled my hair up in a bun and jogged to the forest for a morning run. I wasn't the best runner but I had been continuously training for the past week and hopefully I had gotten better at it. Since this was the day before the tournament though, I had planned to train all day. With my goal in my mind, I took off, running from the start of the forest to the creek and back.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

Wanna race? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanna race?   Wanna race? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2017 1:31 pm

Edwin fluttered his eyes open. He looked around the room. The few siblings he had we're asleep. He looked at the clock. "6 AM." he muttered with a raspy morning voice and decided to actually wake up. He put on some clean clothes and a hairclip to keep his hair off his eyes. "I swear I look like a chick." he muttered. I'm gonna train a bit then have a good rest. Edwin thought to himself and yawned. "I'm off guys." he whispered before closing the door behind him.

The weather was perfect for training. He ran aimlessly around the forest.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

Wanna race? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanna race?   Wanna race? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2017 4:37 pm

It must have been about an hour since I had started my training when I decided to stop for a few minutes. Catching my breath, I smiled at my sweat soaked shirt in triumph. I had not given up today! Grinning broadly, I leaned down to make sure my shoe laces were tied before I ran off again. In my haste though, I did not nptice the other person passing by, which resulted in me bumping into him and nearly knocked him down. "Oh no, not again! I'm so sorry, mister, my bad, I did not see you there. Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

Wanna race? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanna race?   Wanna race? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 6:47 am

Edwin felt something bump his shoulder and he struggled to keep his balance. "Yeah yeah I'm alright." he sighed. "But next time you should really watch where you're going, for your own safety" Edwin scratched his neck in confusion. Who the hell was she? He never even noticed her in the camp.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

Wanna race? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanna race?   Wanna race? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 6:57 am

"Well, same goes for you. Maybe if you actually paid some attetion around you, you would have known and dodged me! It doesn't take a genius to do that, ya know?"I snapped at him, massaging my aching arm. "And stop looking at me like that, I'm not an alien!"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

Wanna race? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanna race?   Wanna race? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 7:08 am

Edwin raised his other eyebrow slowly. "I'll take that piece of advice into account." he said with a slightly sarcastic tone. "I'm not looking at you." Edwin said under his breath and continued his jog back to the cabin. What is up with these people

Last edited by Mitsu on Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

Wanna race? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanna race?   Wanna race? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 7:11 am

"Obviously, you can't be that dumb not to" I shouted after him before resuming my training. I had to focus on beating everyone tomorrow and no distractions were allowed.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

Wanna race? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanna race?   Wanna race? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 7:19 am

Edwin didn't turn around and arrived to his cabin. He aggressively took his shoes off and sat on his bed. His cat Ven immediately came greeting him. "Cat's are way better than people." Edwin declared. "I gotta rest now, tomorrow's the race." he notified and fell quickly asleep.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

Wanna race? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanna race?   Wanna race? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 7:35 am

OOC: Time skip to the race?
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

Wanna race? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanna race?   Wanna race? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 7:36 am

//Sure
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

Wanna race? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanna race?   Wanna race? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 8:50 am

Edwin was stretching and warming up for the race. He would be the last one to run. "I got this, I got this." he reassured himself. "I'm just gonna run as fast as I can, I won't fail my team" he continued to talk to himself.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

Wanna race? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanna race?   Wanna race? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 9:55 am

After pressing the snooze button for the fifth time in a row, I managed to open my eyes and peak out from under the blanket. Checking my clock and seeing I only had half an hour until the race I jumped up, stumbling out the bed and rushing around for my clothes. After rearranging my shirt to be on the right side out, I was finally able to leave with 10 minutes to go and warm up. Starting a light jog, I quickly found my way to the small clearing in the forest where the race would take place. Luckily I was last on my team so I had some extra minutes but they still would not be enough and my anxiety was peaking. I started my streches as soon as I located my team, assuring them I would play indeed. I could not lose, not today.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

Wanna race? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanna race?   Wanna race? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 9:59 am

Edwin looked around him. His opponents looked really strong. Well, there's no turning back now he thought. It would be a few more minutes and the race would start. Edwin wished his team mates good luck and walked over to his appointed place.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

Wanna race? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanna race?   Wanna race? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 10:06 am

Shaking my head one last time as if it'd clear away the stress, I slowly moved towards my place when they started announcing the teams. On my way there, I noticed the strange guy from yesterday. With a smirk, I shoved him with my shoulder as I passed by. "Good luck, kiddo. Looks like you'll need it"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

Wanna race? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanna race?   Wanna race? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 10:11 am

Edwin felt a familiar shove against his shoulder. "What the-" he started. He noticed that it's the girl from yesterday. Edwin ignored her, but was even more eager to win. He usually wasn't very competitive and only agreed to race because of his friend whining and pleading for him to come, but now he really wanted to beat her. "One more minute."
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

Wanna race? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanna race?   Wanna race? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 11:02 am

My face turned serious as I did a check to make sure my laces were tied and my hairtie was not about to break. I got into position as I so my teamate approaching, ready to start running imediatelly. Shooting the weirdo one last triumphant grin, I set of, running as fast as my legs would take me.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

Wanna race? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanna race?   Wanna race? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 11:08 am

Edwin cheered on his teammate to run faster, and as soon he started approaching Edwin grabbed the baton and started running as fast as he could. He felt the adrenaline pump in his veins as he ran like crazy.

--
Who's gonna win by the way?
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

Wanna race? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanna race?   Wanna race? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 12:01 pm

I was nearly there, almost done! I could clearly see the finish line approaching fast and I could already feel victorious. But of course, it all had to go south. I yelped as I tripped and fell on my face, scraping my knees and my palms as I tried to break my fall.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

Wanna race? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanna race?   Wanna race? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 12:05 pm

Edwin continued to run and reached the finish line quickly. He tripped immediately after that, because he was Edwin after all. "Yaay." was all he said with a deadpan face and a monotone voice. Soon his teammates that we're mostly Ares kids rushed to him and jumped over him to celebrate the victory. He kind of felt bad for the girl who tripped, but she inflicted this upon herself. Well, I guess Karma can be pain in the backside.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

Wanna race? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanna race?   Wanna race? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 12:10 pm

I felt my blood boiling in rage as I stomped over to the winning team. "You did this! You made me trip! I demand a rematch! Face me, you coward!"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

Wanna race? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanna race?   Wanna race? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 12:12 pm

Edwin looked at the girl who looked like she would not hesitate to stab someone. "Why, if I won now, why would I want a rematch? It's troublesome.." he said averting his eyes from the girl, since she found it so uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

Wanna race? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanna race?   Wanna race? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 2:07 pm

"Because you cheated, you lying worthless cheater! You didn't win! You could never win, you're useless!" I yelled, shoving him back angrily. "I demand a rematch!"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

Wanna race? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanna race?   Wanna race? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 2:34 pm

"You're just bitter you lost, how can you even cheat in relay race?" Edwin started raising his voice. "Gee, some people just feel the need to ruin the fun don't they." he crossed his arms.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

Wanna race? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanna race?   Wanna race? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 2:39 pm

"You can do anything when you're a freaking demigod!"I exclaimed and huffed, wiping my bloody hands on my shirt. "I had you easily and you got jealous!"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

Wanna race? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanna race?   Wanna race? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 2:42 pm

"My godparent has nothing to do with luck!" Edwin stood up on his legs. "Just accept it. You. Lost. End of discussion." he said and walked away from the girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wanna race? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanna race?   Wanna race? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanna race?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Forest-
Jump to: