Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Carter/Ainsley (private)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Carter/Ainsley (private) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carter/Ainsley (private)   Carter/Ainsley (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 3:16 pm

Carter rolled his eyes. "Look, you guys wouldn't understand. I'm going to go to the library to read up on something for my Senate meeting in a few days." He exited the house.

ooc: now would be the perfect time for a "this time dont bring a girl home" comment
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Carter/Ainsley (private)   Carter/Ainsley (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 3:18 pm

Sophia took a deep breath, "Just get my shirt back first, before you break up with her. AND I still want cake." She yelled after him, going into her room. She stuck headphones into her ears, and laid on her bed staring at the ceiling.

Last edited by Frankie on Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Carter/Ainsley (private)   Carter/Ainsley (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 3:21 pm

Ainsley was already long gone. She felt adrenaline flush down her veins. "I can't believe this actually happened." she muttered.

"Ya know, try to keep your hands off girls and not bring one home this time." Emmett said before turning away to his rrom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carter/Ainsley (private)   Carter/Ainsley (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carter/Ainsley (private)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Jupiter :: New Rome :: The Lake-
Jump to: