Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All roads lead to Rome

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Tigerli
Tigerli

All roads lead to Rome - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All roads lead to Rome   All roads lead to Rome - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 6:41 am

"You don't owe me, silly little princess. I'll let you pay on the next date, deal?"I offered and gave her a grin. "You're way too energetic to be drinking coffee at this hour, that's all. I don't even dare to think how you'll be with actual coffee in your system"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: All roads lead to Rome   All roads lead to Rome - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 7:02 am

"Who said there's going to be a second date?" Ida snapped. "Just kidding, it's a deal." she smiled and stared at her melting ice cream, which she didn't have time to eat since she was so busy staring at him. "I'm just as phlegmatic with and without cofgee. Don't worry." Ida was on her tiptoes, trying to match his height.

Last edited by Mitsu on Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: All roads lead to Rome   All roads lead to Rome - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 7:22 am

I grinned playfully and stepped on my tiptoes too, making our height difference noticeable again. "I like you as 'flegmatic' as you are"I laughed and took a small bite of my ice cream. "You know, you're a really special girl, Ida"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: All roads lead to Rome   All roads lead to Rome - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 7:31 am

Ida didn't dare to jump in her dress so she just stayed in there. "Phlegmatic. I'm running low today." she rubbed her eyes. "Stop describing me, I know what kind of a person I am." she said in her Norwegian accent, which sometimes could be heard if you listened carefully. Her ice cream was pretty much melting in her hand but she didn't mind.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: All roads lead to Rome   All roads lead to Rome - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 7:35 am

"That's alright, it's cute"I added with a small shrug, taking a few moments in silence before deciding to speak again. "You going to eat that? Or whatever's left anyway. I think I might have a napkin in a pocket somewhere, hang on"I said in an afterthought and started searching my pockets like crazy.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: All roads lead to Rome   All roads lead to Rome - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 7:50 am

"It's not cute." she said and drew a napkin with cute flower patterns neatly from her purse. She hated the napkin, as she hated anything feminine. "Weirdo." Ida said while wiping some ice cream from her hand. "I'm almost done anyways." she said while biting the ice cream. "Cas, tell me something I don't know about you." Ida looked at the sun and squinted.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: All roads lead to Rome   All roads lead to Rome - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 8:12 am

"It is and I'll take that as a compliment"I winked at her, quickly finishing with my own ice cream myself. "I don't know, there's nothing interesting. Uh... I like ponies?"

OOC:1) Sorry for the short post 2)It's kiiiiiinda night time
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: All roads lead to Rome   All roads lead to Rome - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 8:28 am

"You like ponies? I like ponies too, but I think I knew that aspect of you already." Ida sighed and finished her ice cream. "It's getting kind of late." Ida said quietly. She had a nice time but she kind of wanted to leave.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: All roads lead to Rome   All roads lead to Rome - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 12:52 pm

"Really? I forgot I told you"I mumbled, running a hand through my hair as I scanned my brain for any exciting information. "Oh, do you want to go somewhere else? Do you still want Chinese? Or we could just go back at camp"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: All roads lead to Rome   All roads lead to Rome - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 1:03 pm

"Bad memory?" Ida laughed at the idea of ever-forgetting Cas. "No thanks, a) I'm full of gelato b) it's really getting late." she tried messaging him that she was pretty much done. "I can hang out with ya in camp if you insist." the girl said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: All roads lead to Rome   All roads lead to Rome - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 9:33 am

"Oh. Ohhhhhh. Right. Back to camp, yeah. No, I think you need to rest. Besides it's like, what, 11 pm there? Come on, let's get you home, pretty princess"I reaplied with a relaxed smile and went to approach her but stopped midway. "Um, I need to hold you for this. So, uh, can I?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: All roads lead to Rome   All roads lead to Rome - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 10:56 am

Ida laughed at his dense nature. "Pretty princess is not an appropriate nickname. Just call me Ida." she said crossing her arms.
"Hold me? Uh, sure?" she hesitated before standing next to him. This is so awkward..
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: All roads lead to Rome   All roads lead to Rome - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 11:11 am

"It is incredibly appropriate, cause you're a very pretty princess!"I explained before carefully placing my arms around her in a tight but not uncomfortable hug, one hand holding the back of her head to steady her neck as I quickly shadowtravelled us back to camp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All roads lead to Rome   All roads lead to Rome - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All roads lead to Rome
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Outside of Camp :: Outside of Camp-
Jump to: