Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Two is Better Than One (p)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Belle
Belle

Two is Better Than One (p) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (p)   Two is Better Than One (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 3:17 am

Two is Better Than One (p) - Page 2 Tumblr_n4cekq8iXW1r9pk8qo6_250

"Someone's a little pouty." Vivienne teased and kissed his forehead. She could feel his lips press against the base of her neck. He made it really tempting to just continuing to makeout with him, but she wanted to at least say she watched some part of one of the movies. Vi could feel his arms wrap around her waist and in that moment just sitting there wrapped up in his arms while watching a movie, she felt comfortable, safe, and content.

The two watched the movie and as it progressed she got more and more comfortable and sinking into him more. The movie was nearing the end, but Vivienne could feel her eye lids grow heavy. They even closed a few times, but would reopen suddenly. However, in the end she lost the battle and ended up falling asleep in Jase's arms.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (p)   Two is Better Than One (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 4:02 pm

Two is Better Than One (p) - Page 2 Tumblr_o74q1nKYDg1ujcvduo3_400

Jase's eyebrows turned in. "I am not pouty." Jasef said, in a jokingly pouty voice. The son of Aphrodite turned his attention to the movie. Ever since he was a little kid, Toy Story had been of his favorite movies, and it still was when he was an almost adult, so it pulled his attention in quickly. Jase pulled Vi a little bit closer as he watched the movie and started to play subconsciously with her hair.

Jase looked down and saw that Vi had fallen asleep in his arms, and he couldn't help but watch her. He felt so lucky to be holding such an amazing and beautiful girl in his arms. He pushed a strand of red hair lightly out of her face and smiled down at her.
Back to top Go down
Belle
Belle

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (p)   Two is Better Than One (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 12:02 am

It was around four in the morning when Vi could finally feel herself waking up. She had passed out for a good seven hours and she noticed it was still quite dark. The two of them were laying under the covers at this point and the daughter of Enyo realized where she was. She was still in the Aphrodite cabin and she was still wrapped in Jasef's arms.

It was a comforting feel and she closed her eyes again and moved her face into where his neck and shoulder met. Her lips pressed softly against the base of his neck as she snuggled in closer to him and her hand rested on his chest.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (p)   Two is Better Than One (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 1:08 am

The son of Aphrodite finished out the remainder of the movie before he moved. Jase had manged to lay Vi down, move the monitor so it wouldn't fall, lay back down, and cuddle Vi back up to him without waking her up. He hadn't really planned on actually falling asleep, but after about a half hour he did.

Jasef woke up when he felt Vi's lips against the base of his neck and she moved in her arms, and her hand landed on his chest. "Hello, beautiful. Are you up?" Jase whispered into Vi's ear, shifting his shoulders a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Belle
Belle

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (p)   Two is Better Than One (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 7:22 pm

She heard him whisper. She couldn't help but smile when he called her beautiful. She turned her face so she see him, and she kissed his cheek. "Yeah, I'm up." She said softly. Vivienne was content just lying there in his arms. The daughter of Enyo trailed her fingers up and down his chest a bit and looked to him again. "I'm sorry I fell asleep last night. I had a long day yesterday. How did you sleep?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (p)   Two is Better Than One (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 12:07 am

Jase smiled. "Don't be sorry. You're adorable when you're asleep." Jase said sweetly. He pushed a strand of Vi's red hair off of her forehead and then pressed his lips lightly to her forehead. Jase shifted a little bit now that Vi was awake. He guessed it probably wasn't entirely following the rules to have her sleeping in his bunk right now, but he didn't care. That was the stuff that was able to slide by in the Aphrodite cabin.

Jase scratched the side of his neck. "I slept better than I have in quite a while, actually." The German boy said with a small chuckle. He looked down at Vi and pecked his lips against her forehead again.
Back to top Go down
Belle
Belle

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (p)   Two is Better Than One (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 12:16 am

Two is Better Than One (p) - Page 2 Tumblr_nhyt4t1JJe1rm47dpo1_500

Vivienne couldn't help, but blush when the son of Aphrodite commented that she was adorable when she slept. It wasn't often she was flattered like this, but she had a feeling it was going to be more constant with Jase around for the moment part.

When his lips pressed against her forehead she could feel the butterflies in her stomach and she was a little giddy. She couldn't stop the stupid grin from sliding onto her face. "I'm glad to hear that you slept well. Sleep is very important." Vi said and leaned in a little bit to give him a quick peck on the lips.

"I keep committing rebellious acts around you. First breaking into the music room and then sleeping over in your cabin, what have you done to me Jasef." She said teasing him, the grin on her face growing wider.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (p)   Two is Better Than One (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 12:44 am

Two is Better Than One (p) - Page 2 Tumblr_ol830kWPj41vo8gi0o1_250

Jase smiled. "That's the world's most perfect smile right there." Jase whispered sweetly. He meant it, too. When he saw her smile like that, his stomach and his brain did a little flip. He laid his arm across Vi and traced his thumb lightly up against her side. Looking down at that smile on Vi's face made an equally goofy smile cross his face.

Jase laughed quietly. "Rebellious and fun acts." He corrected. "I like that these things keep happening because I like spending as much time as possible with you." The son of Aphrodite clarified.
Back to top Go down
Belle
Belle

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (p)   Two is Better Than One (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2017 1:07 am

"Well I don't know about that." Vi said and she laughed a little bit in response. World's most perfect smile? She bet there was someone out there who had an even better one, but the thought was there and she couldn't not smile at that. Soon she noticed the goofy smile that began to grow on his face and she kissed him softly. "You're so cute."

"Rebellious and fun acts, huh? I like the way you think." Vivienne commented. He knew just what to say a good majority of the time, maybe that was something that came with being a son of Aphrodite, Vi didn't really know. "I'm glad they do too. I like to spend time with you. Speaking of which, one night you should let me make you dinner or something. I'm a good cook I promise."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (p)   Two is Better Than One (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2017 1:18 am

Two is Better Than One (p) - Page 2 Tumblr_mcsi8bjkCT1qzu8ido4_250

Jase looked Vi over and then shook her head. "Nope. You are the cute one here, that is for sure." Jase said, twirling a strand of her red hair around his finger. He really liked her hair, and everything else about her. Jase pressed her lips lightly against hers in response. "I know this is going to sound fake and cheesy, but it's honest. This isn't very much like me." The German boy said.

A wide smile crossed Jasef's face. "I would love for you to make me dinner sometime. Thank you." Jase said, hugging Vi tighter. He pressed his lips roughly to the side of Vi's neck.
Back to top Go down
Belle
Belle

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (p)   Two is Better Than One (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 3:19 pm

She could feel a lock of her hair being twirled around his finger. Vi loved the fact that he seemed to enjoy touching her hair. When he mentioned that this wasn't very much like him, she raised an eyebrow and looked at him questionably. "No? What is very much like you?" The daughter of Enyo asked curious to know what his answer would be.

"What's your favourite meal?" Vivienne asked as she could feel him hug her tighter than he had before and she felt his lips touch her neck and it sent shocks down her spine in a good way.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (p)   Two is Better Than One (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 9:40 pm

Two is Better Than One (p) - Page 2 Tumblr_oazm7e4n6u1rshgzoo1_500

The son of Aphrodite pulled his lips back from the daughter of Enyo's neck. Jase scratched the front of his nose. "Eh, usually a bit more brooding and sulky. I don't know. I've just never felt this level of... how do you say... focus on one person. I've always been very there's-always-another-one person about seeing people, but I just feel different. Gods, I sound fake." Jase mumbled, his accent strong. He buried his head into Vi's shoulder,

After a little bit, he pulled his head out of his neck. Jase fixed his hair a little bit. "I really like Italian food. Carbs and cheese." Jase said with a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
Belle
Belle

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (p)   Two is Better Than One (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 1:45 am

"Well I would love to get to know all sides of you. The good, the bad, and the ugly. I don't think you sound fake. Everyone is always little different around other people. Certain people influence us in some ways, and others a different way. At ground level the person is always the same though."

His face rested by her neck and he stayed there for awhile. Eventually he brought his head back up and he made a comment about what kind of food he likes. She smiled and nodded. "That is very doable. I guess I should sneak out sometime before people start to wake up, when do you think we'll get to see each other again?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (p)   Two is Better Than One (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2017 11:43 pm

Two is Better Than One (p) - Page 2 Tumblr_oazm7e4n6u1rshgzoo1_500

Jase continued to absent mindedly play with Vi's hair,
their faces close to each other. "I want to be someone who is good for you. I've been bad for plenty of people, and I've been bad to even more. I don't want- I can't be that to you." Jase said, as he studying Vi's face. "I can't let myself hurt you, Vi. If I let myself go unchecked, I will." Jase admitted. He didn't want to scare Vi, but he needed to be honest for once in his life.

When Vi mentioned that she should probably go, Jase groaned audibly. "I know that you're right, but I really don't want you to go." He said, burying his head into Vi's neck, against her red hair. "I want to see you as soon as you'll let me." He mumbled against her neck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (p)   Two is Better Than One (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two is Better Than One (p)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Cabins :: #10 Aphrodite-
Jump to: