Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Be mine (private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Kasi
Kasi

Be mine (private) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 10:18 pm

Addie scrambled up into her feet. She gathered herself and ran out the back and then up towards Spencer's room. She opened his door and shut it behind her, and then waked over to his bed as sat down, a tad out of breath.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 10:38 pm

After ten or so minutes, Spencer went upstairs and into his room. He shut the door behind him and rushed over to Addie. "Shh, be quiet until my dad leaves. He apparently is home early from the beach house due to a storm, but he'll be gone soon." Spencer sat down next to her. "He's going to his fiancee's, and then we can go back into the movie room. And then we can start where we left off," he said with a smile, lightly kissing her.
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 11:24 pm

"Why can't we leave off where we were right here.....?" Addie reached her head up and kissed Spencer lightly back. She was looking up at him and grinning innocently.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 12:19 am

"Because I don't want to be heard by my dad. I want to be very cautious, if he comes up here and catches us, especially while we're on my bed...I'll be grounded for life, Addie. But, then again, hell with it, right?" Spencer said, thinking aloud. He smiled and put his hands on her lower back and kissed her on the lips a few times.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 10:40 am

Addie giggled between every kiss. She really did love Spencer, being with him was much different than the other boyfriends she had. Those were just fun fling kind of things, this. This was different, this made Addie feel all gooey inside. "I love you Spencer Virgo" she whispered and set her forward on his. Her purple eyes stared into his green ones.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 11:46 am

Spencer smiled between each kiss. He hugged her. "I love you too, Addie," he said. He laid back on his bed, feeling a little tired. He kept his arms around Addie, so she fell with him. Spencer kissed her forehead. Before he knew it, though, he fell asleep, after pulling some blankets on them.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 9:42 am

Addison watched as Spencer drifted off to sleep, she felt like a little nap was a fantastic idea. She relaxed and laid her head down onto Spencer's chest. Her purple eyes looked up at him for a moment and kissed his cheek, then she went back to laying on his chest and drifted off to sleep as well.

Ooc: Sorry I've barely posted I've been super busy this past weekend:p
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 12:13 pm

ooc: It's cool

bic:

Spencer woke up the next morning, early, and yawned. He looked down at Addie, carefully got up, and decided to go to the gym and take a shower. He ate breakfast and everything, and headed off.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 2:45 pm

Addison woke up, alone. She sighed, she wondered where Spence went. She pulled out her cell phone and turned it on. Then she shot him a text "come back:("
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 2:50 pm

Spencer got her text while he was on his way home. He got home, took a shower, and then went up to his room with a green t-shirt and shorts. "I'm here," he said and smiled, sitting at the edge of the bed.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 10:47 am

Addie looked up at him and then beamed. "Hi boyfriend!" And kissed hm. She then slowly got up and looked in the mirror. To her surprise, she didn't look very pretty, her hair was a mess and she ended up looking like a zombie who crawled out of Spencers bed. "Oh second thought..." she mumbled and hen jumped back into the bed and covered her entire self with the covers. "You could have told me I looked like a zombie Spence. It's your duty as a boyfriend!" She joked, but she wasn't really joking. She did look like a zombie. She sighed quietly under the covers.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 4:55 pm

Spencer laughed after her greeting and when she kissed him. It made his heart warm up so much to see her happy to see him. He watched as she insulted herself and jumped under the covers. Spencer went under his covers, like they were four building a fort. "Addie, you don't look bad. Don't degrade yourself please, it makes me angry. Even on your worse day, you'd still be beautiful to me," he said and put his hand on her face. "I love you, okay? Now, let's get out and do something, okay?" he said, getting out of the covers.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 4:59 pm

Addie smiled for a moment, but then her purple eyes dropped and she went back to pouting. "I still kinda look like a zombie..." she whispered. Then she kissed his cheek, "but thank you, I should probably shower then" she felt like going on a hike. That would be fun.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 5:17 pm

"No, you don't. And, shower if you want," Spencer said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 7:07 am

Addie laughed and kissed Spencer's cheek before she ran into his bathroom and took a quick shower. She put her clothes back on, and scrunched her hair. She smiled at herself in the mirror before she walked back out to join Spencer back on the bed. "I'm no longer a zombie, time for some plans"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 6:01 pm

Spencer laughed at his girlfriend declaring herself no longer a zombie. He pulled her close to him. "This feels nice. Maybe we could just lay here for a while, and then we could go out after, for lunch or something."
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 7:01 pm

Addie plopped herself down, now laying back on soencers chest like she had done when they were sleeping. "As long as when we get up again, my hair isn't a bee hive. Laying here could be nice" she looked up at Spencer with yet another infamous Addie grin.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 4:32 pm

"Alright, sounds like a plan. Let's just lay here and talk for a bit, then we can go out for lunch." Spencer stared at the ceiling. "Who are your friends over at the Greek camp?"
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 10:43 pm

Addie grinned making herself comfortable once again in soencers bed. "My best friend, and technically my sister is Shay. She knows quite a bi about you might I add" Addie said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 10:46 pm

"Yeah? Like, what kind of stuff does she know?" Spencer asked.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 1:23 pm

"Well" Addie turned herself so now she was laying on her stomach, looking up at Spencer. "She knows how handsome you are, she knows how amazing you are..." Addie grienned and poked Spencer in the nose "and she knows how much I love you!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Be mine (private)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6