Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Be mine (private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Be mine (private) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 9:26 pm

Spencer went over to couch and saw Addie asleep, as well as a bowl of goldfish crackers and coke. He was relieved that nothing had happened to her, at least, what he was aware of. He picked up the TV remote and turned off the TV. He sighed, and went to shower. After he was done, he threw on a white t-shirt and shorts and came back to check on Addie. He snapped his fingers, quietly, and she instantly changed into more comfy clothes. Satisfied, Spencer kissed her forehead, and headed off to bed.
---
Spencer, not having lifted since two days ago, went to the gym that morning. He came back to the house, took a shower, and put on shorts, keeping himself shirtless to be a showoff. Spencer went into the room Addie fell asleep in, and went over to her, lightly shaking her. "Addie?" he whispered.
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 10:32 pm

Addie slowly woke up to Spencer shaking her awake. She grinned at him as her purple eyes batted open. She looked down and she was in a long t-shirt and grey sweats. "Did change my clothes while I was sleeping..?" She sarcastically said with a smirk. "How daaaaarree you" she joked.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 10:41 pm

"With my power, obviously, not by hand," Spencer said and smiled. He bent his knees and looked at her face, using his fingers to get some airs out of her face. "You're so beautiful, Addie. I'm so in love with you. I hope I'll see those beautiful eyes everyday for the rest of my life." He put his thumb on her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 10:50 pm

Inside Addie thought AWWWWWEEEEEEE.... "Awe, you're so cute. I love you so much more Spencer" she giggled, she looked away from him for a moment. "I didn't intend to sleep here" she said softly. "It did just kind of happen. But in the brifhtside, this couch is comfy!"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 11:06 pm

"Thanks. And I highly doubt that," Spencer said, rubbing her arm gently. "I was considering moving you, but I didn't know whether that'd wake you up or not, or where to move you too." Spencer looked at her. "This is also the couch Shiloh usually sleeps on after being in the hot tub, so I suggest you get up before she comes up here." Spencer looked behind him, making sure no one saw them. "By the way, feel free to go take a shower if you need it."
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 10:58 am

"Shower... that sounds nice" Addie gave Spencer a kiss as she sleepily got herself up. She walked down the hall and into the bathroom and hopped into the shower.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 11:11 am

Spencer smiled at the kiss. He snapped his fingers, so she'd have a change of clothes after she was done, and went downstairs to get some breakfast.

Charlie was in the living room, eating some pancakes. "Is Addie still here?" he asked Spencer with a full mouth.

Spencer nodded. "Where's Shiloh and Quinn?"

"They're going somewhere out to eat, and then they have a double date later today," Charlie said, swallowing.

"Sweet. Are you going anywhere today?" Spencer asked, hopeful.

"I mean, yeah, I was going to go to Sophia's after breakfast," Charlie said. "Why, you want you be alone with your girly friend?"

"Well, yeah," Spencer said. "That's an obvious answer." Spencer looked over to Gordon. "Gordon, could you make some waffles with blueberries?"

"Of course, Master Spencer," Gordon said, starting to cook them.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 4:54 pm

Addie walked downstairs, her hair a little damp, but curly. She was wearing light wash skinny jeans and a white, flowey top and white sandals. She saw Spencer talking to Gordon and I've rhears him ask for waffles with blueberries. "If he could put chocolate chips in with the blueberries that would be awesome!" She grinned at Spencer "I like chocolate blueberry waffles... I'm weird lol. But you still love me right?" She joked and took a seat on the bar island of the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 5:07 pm

Spencer felt happy at the sight of Addie. They had only been apart for a maximum of 15 minutes, but he loved her so much, he didn't want to be seperated from her. "Uh, yeah, Gordon, add in some chocolate chips, okay?" he asked, sitting next to Addie.

"Will do, sir," Gordon commented.

Spencer studied his girlfriend for a second, trying to figure out what she was thinking. He held her hand. "I guess I should probably go put on a shirt, huh?" he said, realizing he was shirtless the entire time.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 5:22 pm

The daughter of Hecate straightens herself on the bar stool. "Thank you Gordon" having someone cook for her other than those at Camp and her aunt on the farm was weird. She still wasn't used to be waited on hand and foot, it was nice, but she wasn't sure if she would ever get used to it. Addie smirked at Spencer "I mean... if you HAVE To...." she laughed. She looked at Spencer and smiled at the sight of his green eyes and dark hair.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 5:40 pm

Spencer laughed and kissed Addie. He stopped, then starting kissing her again, putting his hands on her lower back.

Gordon came in. "You guys still want the waffles? You might get full tasting each other like that," he joked, grabbing the chocolate chips.

Spencer stopped. "Err, sorry." He went upstairs, getting a shirt.

Charlie went over to Addie. "So, you know my cousin, Carter, right?"
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 5:52 pm

Addie watched as Spencer went upstairs, she sat awaiting for his return. Then Charlie spoke to her and it made her jump a bit. "I have met him." She responded "So yes. What about him?" She eyed Charlie for a moment, noticing how different he looked from the twins, it was a bit odd.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 5:58 pm

"I was just curious, really." Charlie looked down, and got himself some orange juice.

Spencer came back downstairs, with a shirt on. "I'm back," he said, sitting next to her again. He put his arm around her, but quickly retracted. "By the way, you don't mind me always putting my arm around with you or anything right? I'm kind of a touchy feely person. I don't want to make you uncomfortable," he said.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 6:55 pm

Addie laughed "of course not" she put her arm around him just like he did to her. "I'm not used to it because my ex wasn't a very touchy person...." she looked at the ground and then looked up again grinning "But I am! So it's okay" she giggled and kissed Spencer's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 7:12 pm

Spencer sighed, relieved. "OKay, great. And you don't have to worry about exes anymore, because I'm here for you, always," he scooted next to her and leaned his head onto hers. "I wish we'd never have to part. You know, they say a picture is equal to 1,000 words, right? I don't think that's true for you- all I see is three: I love you," he whispered to her, and laughed a little bit.

Charlie watched them for a second before deciding to say, "hey, I'm gonna go now. Spencer, could you pick me up later?"

"Yeah, of course. What time?"

"I'll text you," Charlie said and left.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 7:37 pm

Addie giggled, "you're cute" she laughed. She admired that Spencer was such a great brother to Charlie, and even Shiloh for that matter. She didn't have any full siblings, or cousins. So she was at the farm by herself, being in New Rome was much much different, and she's sure she'll say that till the time she dies. "You are such a great guy? You know that? Like you're so great with your family, and it's adorable" she grinned at him. "Now, and where on Olympus are those waffles?" She licked her lips in anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 7:45 pm

"Thanks. I really don't have any option but being nice to my family, they're the reason I have the life that I do. Maybe not so much my siblings, but still," Spencer smiled. "You're cute, too. You're beyond cute, but that's beside the point." He cupped her face with his hands. Spencer kissed her forehead, before seeing Gordon come out the waffles.

"Sweet," Spencer said. "Thanks, Gordon. You deserve a raise."

"Tell your father that," Gordon sighed. "I do appreciate it though, Master Spencer."

Spencer put some syrup and butter on his and cut it up. He put syrup in the shape of a heart on Addie's waffles.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 8:15 pm

Addie giggled as he striped her waffles. "Did you get blueberries and chocolate too?" She asked. She cut up her waffle and stuffed her face full. My gods it was soooo good. "Also..." she said swallowing "Tell Gordon these are probably the best chocolate blueberry waffles I have ever had!" Addie then stuffed her face once again.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 8:25 pm

Spencer nodded. "Yeah." Spencer laughed at Addie stuffing her face with them. "You're so adorable eating your waffles like that," he commented and continued laughing. He took a few bites of his, eating it slower than Addie was eating her's. "I'll make sure to tell him that. Oh, by the way, it's going to be just us here for the day," he said. "I say we retry the movie room experience from yesterday."
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 8:29 pm

Addie kept smiling as she was stuffing her face. "Aren't they delicious? I love these so much" she kept choking down. Then Spencer mentioned that it was just going to be them again for the day, it made her really excited. She didn't think anyone would understand how much she enjoyed her alone time with Spencer. He just made her so happy, and all goo-ie inside. "That sounds amazing, to be honest."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 8:37 pm

"Yeah, I like them. They're better than I thought they'd be," he admitted, continuing to eat. "Yeah, I know. I'm glad I get to spend a day alone with the love of me life," Spencer said and winked, and got up, finishing his waffles. He looked around. "I'm going to clean up, you can go to the movie room. I want to help Gordon out, since he always is nice to us, I feel like I should be nice back."
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 9:17 pm

Addison finished her plate and sipped some of her orange juice. She picked up her glass and nodded at Spencer "Seriously so freaking adorable!" Addie laughed and headed towards the movie room.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 9:31 pm

Spencer smiled at her and cleaned up a little bit. He brushed his teeth, before heading to the movie room. He went over and sat by Addie. "So, what movie do you want to watch?" he asked, putting his arm around her.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 11:44 am

"Hmmmm." Addie thought for a moment. What had she not seen for awhile? She eyed the room in wonder. "How about... something super hero-ey" she laughed. "I've always liked superhero movies because they're like us Demi-gods but more famous and more known about. They're interesting."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 4:22 pm

"Sure," Spencer said. "I like superheroes. My brother is obsessed with them, though. Charlie has every Spider Man and Iron Man comic possible, it's all he's gotten for his birthday since he was 7. It's so weird too, since Charlie is so anti-war." Spencer put on The Avengers. "Alright, admission fee is one kiss," he teased, before sitting next to her again, pulling her close, and turning on the movie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Be mine (private)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next