Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Sleeping again? (Mitsu and Viva)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Viva

PostSubject: Sleeping again? (Mitsu and Viva)   Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:13 pm

Thyra was suppose to eat, but well she ended up sleeping or napping at the table again. She did this a bit to much when it was day time. She was lucky thou and had taken the plate with food a bit to her left, so she wasn't sleeping in her food. She had done that too before, and that was irritating and a bit embarrassing too. The girl had her long raven black hair in two braids and she had a big hoodie on and a normal pair of trousers. She wasn't snoring yet, but it was obvious that the girl was sleeping with her eyes closed and her peaceful breathing and her mumbling some word here and there. Like "Oh, no, the stars" and you could also hear her mumble on about a book in her sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping again? (Mitsu and Viva)   Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:38 pm

Anneliese took her fork on her left hand and knife in her right hand. She let her eyes wander around the room. It physically hurt her to see how some people hold their cutlery the 'wrong' way. It was one of those things that made a gap between her and the other wild Einherjar.
Taking a small bite of her food a particular sight struck the corner of her eye and certain words could be heard. A rather pretty girl was sleeping not that far away from her.
The girl seemed to be in rather light sleep. Annelieses motherly instincts kicked in as she put down her fork and knife. She stood up and approached the girl placing her hand on the girls shoulder and shaking her lightly. "Wake up, this is not a proper place to sleep."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Viva

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping again? (Mitsu and Viva)   Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:48 pm

A sleepy Thyra woke up as she felt the presence of another person, her hand on Thyra's shoulder and her voice. "mmh?" she said sleepy looking at a girl she didn't knew. She blinked again before her face redden to a bright red. "I fell asleep, didn't I?" she looked down a bit embarrassed about this. So the daughter of Nott started to fickle with her hoodie and biting her bottom lip "Sorry about that.." she says in a small and soft voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping again? (Mitsu and Viva)   Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:33 am

"Yes, you did. I am surprised that you managed to fall asleep in such a crowd." Anneliese said when the girl who seemed to be somewhat her age woke up. "It's not like you caused any trouble. I'm just assuming you haven't seen what happens to people who fall asleep in this place." because she had a fair amount of knowledge after living in this place between life and death for 151 years. "I prefer to call people by their name rather than just 'you' so would you mind telling me your name?" the Prussian asked from the girl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Viva

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping again? (Mitsu and Viva)   Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:08 am

She scratched her chin "well, I have taken a nap or two here before" she said in a bit of a shy voice, but this girl seemed nice, so she was a possible friend. "I stay up way to late, you see, so at day I can end up sleeping about anywhere..." she smiled a bit before nodding her head. "My name is Thyra, and what would yours be?" she question back, already feeling comfortable with this girl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping again? (Mitsu and Viva)   Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:00 pm

"A nap or two? I'm surprised you're still, well.. never mind that." Anneliese flashed a quick smile.
"You know the rule of thumb is usually that you should go early to sleep and wake up early. Bad habit to stay up late." she frowned a bit and tilted her head in confusion. "Thyra is a pretty name. I'm Anneliese Frye. Pleasure to meet you." Anneliese said like it was automatic and did a small curtsy. It was an old habit of hers, that derived from the life of nobility. Way back when she was still technically alive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Viva

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping again? (Mitsu and Viva)   Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:30 pm

She frowned a bit wondering what the girl was about to say, but she forgot that fast. "well I prefer the night over day any time, makes me feel stronger sometimes to" she said with a smile "and the stars, they are so beautiful if you find the right spot to watch them" she says with a dreamy smile. Before she is dragged back to Anneliese "Thank you, it's an old Norse name, but Anneliese is beautiful too" she nods a bit and even more "Nice to meet you too, and if you want to, you can seat down with me, not many people bother to come over to me anyway" she said with a bright little smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping again? (Mitsu and Viva)   Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:43 pm

"Day over night and stars over clouds I see." Anneliese slowly nodded her head. "I have become so busy in the past..decades that I don't even probably remember how the starry sky looks like! You'd think that when you're dead you'd finally get peace." she sighed.
"Old Norse huh? I wish I was born back then back there!" Anneliese smiled shortly and gathered her skirt in her hands, sitting next to the girl with dreamy smile and eyes likewise.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Viva

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping again? (Mitsu and Viva)   Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:00 pm

"yeah, it may sound stupid, but when I look at the night sky it feels like I am closer to my mother" she said blushing a bit, thinking it was something stupid. She then raise a brow at Ann "Well I could show you tonight?" she said with a smile "and no, we will never get peace my friend, never" she joked a bit before nodding again "yeah, I am borne in Norway, but I just got to the hotel, but it would have been nice to live back in the old days" she said a bit dreamy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping again? (Mitsu and Viva)   Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:45 pm

"May I ask, who is your mother?" Anneliese said even though she had a nice guess on who it could be, as the options were pretty narrow. "Well, I guess I could take a short break." she was surprised at the question but was happy that someone finally asked her. "Norway, that sounds very intriguing." Anneliese answered. "I myself am, or was, from Prussia. Or Germany as they say today." she sighed, as it was sad what happened to that kingdom.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Viva

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping again? (Mitsu and Viva)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:57 pm

"My mother is Nott" she says smiling a bit before her smile grow even bigger "really?" you could see her eyes brighten up. "It would be so nice if you would like to join me to watch the stars." she says with a much brighter smile then before, but she dim down a bit "well yeah, Norway is a beautiful place" she says before looking over at Annelise "From Germany, or originally Prussia, how was that?" she question with curiosity.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping again? (Mitsu and Viva)   Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:38 pm

"Nott, such a pretty goddess. Well, not that I have seen her." Anneliese said in a dreamy voice. "I do want to join you, I think I mentioned that." she said sternly. "Norway is very special." the girl agreed, studying Thyra's features closely. "Well as you know, there's no Prussian Kingdom anymore. The kingdom fell officially on world war 2. Now it's part of Germany." Anneliese tried explaining her heritage and history closer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Viva

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping again? (Mitsu and Viva)   Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:37 pm

"I havn't meet my mother either, nor have my father told much about her, but I just feel a connection as I watch the night" she says looking a bit away with dreamy eyes too. Then she nods with a smile "wonderful!" she says happy as ever. Before she once again nod "yeah, Norway have a beautiful nature and great fishing conditions" she says before she tunes in on Annelise "Yeah, I think we learned about it in school, but that means you are quiet old or at least compared to me" she says thinking a bit about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping again? (Mitsu and Viva)   

Back to top Go down

Sleeping again? (Mitsu and Viva)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1