Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

To chose or not to chose?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tigerli

PostSubject: To chose or not to chose?   Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:09 am

Oh goodie, a new day at camp. At least theeekend's getting closer. I sighed as I strolled through New Rome, looking for something to go to my sister. Well, actually my sister's nurses. We had gotten friendly a long time ago and I owed them a lot for taking care of her. With that thought, I stepped in a cute little bakery, debating whether to by cookies or cake.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: To chose or not to chose?   Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:05 pm

With his gladius dropped off at the boundary, Ju-Won walked into New Rome. He was debating with himself whether to get barbeque or Chinese for lunch. That's one thing he hated about himself, the arguing between his two "halves". The son of Janus shook his head and decided to go get something from the local bakery to ease his mind. Hopefully, that would stop the bickering.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: To chose or not to chose?   Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:34 pm

As I was searching, I heard the doorbell chime and turned to see a guy come in. He looked familiar, but I could not place him. I gave him a friendly wave with a timid smile before turning back to the cashier. "Cookies it is"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: To chose or not to chose?   Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:14 pm

Ju-Won returned the smile and walked toward the line, now standing behind the guy that waved at him. He scratched his Legion tattoo that  had his father's two heads, SPQR, and three bar lines. The son of Janus cleared his throat and looked over the different snack foods. "Do I want a cookie or a scone? Scones are nice, but cookies are a classic. Chocolate? No, almond. Wait, no." Ju-Won shook his head and kept his voice down.

Last edited by Green on Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: To chose or not to chose?   Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:35 am

"I recommend their chocolate and caramel cookies. I think they might be the best I've ever had."I offered as I paid for my order. "I'm Peter by the way, nice to meet you" I added on my way to the door and I extended my free hand for a handshake. "This might sound weird but, have we met? You look quite familiar"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: To chose or not to chose?   Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:05 am

Ju-Won jumped a bit when he heard the other guy in line talk to him. He usually didn't talk to a lot of people since they thought he was weird, but for some reason he felt more relaxed. "I don't think so. I'm Ju-Won, but you can call me Bifrons if you want." When he shook his head, he saw the exposed Roman tattoo and smiled. "You're son of Janus too or just a legacy?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: To chose or not to chose?   Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:24 am

"So that's were I know you from!" I exclaimed, chuckling as he jumped in surprise. "Yeah, I'm his son too. Actually, you're the first of our brothers I'm talking to."I glanced at the door, distracted by the next customer coming in. "Um, actually, well, I guess I'll see you around? I'd like it if we talked though, it'd be nice to know how it feels to be the real life Two-Face from someone else's perspective"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: To chose or not to chose?   Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:43 pm

A smile came across Ju-Won's face. "Oh, definitely. We should totally have a conversation." He looked back at the showcase full of goodies, then back at Peter. "When is a good time for you? Maybe later on tonight perhaps?"

Last edited by Green on Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: To chose or not to chose?   Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:46 pm

"Whenever you can, I never have plans anyway"I tried to joke but there was a pang of sadness somewhere inside me. "Tonight sounds good. I thinkbthere's a party or something, so most of our barracks will be empty. If you decide not to go, come find me"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: To chose or not to chose?   Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:45 pm

"Alright, I'll see you later on tonight. I usually don't go to the parties anyway." Ju-Won shrugged his shoulders and turned to the cashier to order an almond cookie with a tall iced coffee. "Have a good afternoon."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: To chose or not to chose?   Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:50 pm

"Same, see ya"I waved goodbye and pushed the door open, stepping out into the chily morning with a grin on my face. For now I had to pack my stuff and get ready for the weekend but I'd probably just made a new friend. My first friend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: To chose or not to chose?   Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:12 pm

Ju-Won waved back and after he paid, waited at a near by table until his order was up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To chose or not to chose?   

Back to top Go down

To chose or not to chose?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1