Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

we'll always have you and me (p)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

we'll always have you and me (p) Empty
PostSubject: we'll always have you and me (p)   we'll always have you and me (p) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 1:37 pm

we'll always have you and me (p) Tumblr_ojsb3lDMAu1w1yvsco3_400

Mikaela had had a particularly rough day. She'd been stood up by this mortal who she'd been sneaking out of camp to see in the city on and off for about two years. Mikaela knew that Julieta and Jarek wouldn't understand. They hadn't been there for the whole thing. There was one person who had though: Caden. The daughter of Eros knew exactly where to find him.

Mikaela hurried on to the beach, her red hair blowing in the heavy beach front winds. The daughter of Eros was wearing a dark purple hoodie and a pair of dark shorts. Mikaela looked out over the water and spotted her blond bff-of-almost-a-decade. Mikaela waved her arms wide at him.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: we'll always have you and me (p)   we'll always have you and me (p) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 1:54 pm

Caden was chilling out at the beach, wearing his favorite blue swimming trunks that Mikaela bought him for Christmas last year, and a necklace with a so called shark tooth. He was pretty sure it was just plastic. Caden saw Mikaela and a big smile formed on his face. He walked up to her, a surfboard tucked under his left arm. Caden immediately did his part of their signature handshake. "What's up, Liv?" he asked, playing with the probably-plastic shark tooth on his necklace. "I can tell your upset. Take a chill pill and tell me what happened," he said, putting his arm around her. "Hey, I heard there's a bonfire going on tonight. I say we go. I haven't had smores in a while. Whoever created smores deserves an award," he thought out loud. "You should invite Julieta and Jarek, even though Jarek's still a complete d*uchebag."
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: we'll always have you and me (p)   we'll always have you and me (p) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 2:23 pm

Mikaela's head instantly lightened when she saw her best friend. Mikaela rushed up to him and instantly launched into her half of their handshake. When Caden put his arm around her, Mikaela wrapped her arms around his waist. She plopped down on the sand, pulling Caden down with her. "Y'know that mortal Peter who I've been meeting in the city for... well... a while. He stood me up today. Apparently he's been seeing this girl on the Upper East side for like months and things are getting serious." Mikaela sighed. She didn't know why she cared, but she did.

Mikaela smiled. "Yeah, I could really use a bonfire right now. You know how prime I am at making smores." Mikaela laughed. "You're right, Jarek is a d*uche, but I love him."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: we'll always have you and me (p)   we'll always have you and me (p) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 2:47 pm

Caden listened to her story about Peter. "Wow, that sucks. Hey, look at it like this, no more having to worry about leaving camp to see him or anything like that," he laughed and tapped her chin. Caden's laugh was very contagious, and made anyone around him want to laugh too. "It'll be okay. You still have 2 or 3 or 10 other guys that you've been flinging with, Peter's not that important. He's a fool for picking another girl over you, Red-Head-Dilemma," he said, using his nickname for her. He kissed her forehead.

"You're pretty beast at making smores," Caden agreed. Mikaela's smores were the bomb diggity. He laughed. "You can invite others, too, I just don't know who else. Make sure you're always by me at the bonfire, though, okay? I don't ever want to be with Julieta again alone. It'll be too awkward. Please," Caden pleaded with her, hugging her close, to the point where she was practically on his lap. "I'm scared," he whispered, jokingly, and then messed up her hair, laughing.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: we'll always have you and me (p)   we'll always have you and me (p) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 9:44 pm

Mikaela laughed lightly alone with Caden. That was one of her favorite things about her best friend: she couldn't help but laugh when he was there. "I guess you're right. I probably do like Ethan more, anyway. And Isaac. And Chris." Mikaela said, starting to laugh harder. That was other thing she liked so much about Caden: she could be unabashedly herself without feeling like she was going to be judged. Jarek was so judgmental.

Mikaela laughed again when Caden brought up Julieta. "Don't worry, she doesn't want to be alone with you either. Trust." It kind of amused Mikaela to watch Caden and Julieta interact. She was that kind of friend. "With Julieta, you should be very scared, Cades." Mikaela laughed, calling her best friend by a nickname.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: we'll always have you and me (p)   we'll always have you and me (p) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 4:54 pm

Caden laughed. "Yeah, and look at it like this, when you get bored with those guys, there's always other fish in the sea, right? I'm the biggest fish, though," he joked and winked. "I'm like the big ass shark that is the king of the sea." He leaned his head against her's. "And, even without all of those guys, you always have me and a private treehouse," he whispered and chuckled a little.

"Yeah, I figured she wouldn't. I'm telling you, long before I headbutted her when we were going to kiss, I think she got mad because I was late and smelled exactly like you. I mean, that probably didn't look too good, y'know? I think Julieta knows you enough at this point that she knew what was going on. I still feel bad, I honestly do, I liked, or at least, did like Julieta. She's so beautiful and fierce." He sighed. "Unfortunately, before I got to her, a really good dinner, I got a little bad and had dessert first," Caden said, awkwardly looking at Mikaela. "But, that's in the past, right?" he said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: we'll always have you and me (p)   we'll always have you and me (p) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 7:32 pm

Mikaela laughed. "Chill, Cades. If your head gets any bigger, you'll drown." Mikaela said, shaking her head. Mikaela smiled when her best friend mentioned there treehouse. They always had such a nice time there. Sometimes, maybe, a bit too good of a time, but good thing stuff like that meant nothing to Mikaela. She always had to wonder though, what they meant to Caden.

Mikaela looked down a little nervously, playing with the strings that hung down from her shirt. "Yeah, that may not have been our brightest moment." Mikaela said with a small laugh. Thank gods Julieta hadn't been all that into Caden, or that could have been really bad for their friendship. Julieta was pretty mad at the time, though. Mikaela threw his red hair over her shoulder. "And I'm the best treat." Mikaela said with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: we'll always have you and me (p)   we'll always have you and me (p) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 6:43 pm

Caden smiled at her comment. "Sorry," he said, and listened to her talk about their experience at the tree house, the one before his date with Juliet. He laughed a little bit. "You're not wrong, you're like the extra scoop double chocolate fudge sundae that you get after eating the really big steak dinner. Except, in this case, I went straight for the ice cream, and you responded by letting your sweet, tastiness...you know what, enough of that analogy. Let's change the subject." Caden paused. "So, the campfire, you're in, right? We have to have a record for attending the most of those, right?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: we'll always have you and me (p)   we'll always have you and me (p) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 7:19 pm

we'll always have you and me (p) Tumblr_o4yjms7AOY1v9wkwzo1_500

Mikaela laughed. "Yeah that was kind of a weird analogy." Mikaela laughed, curling her head up to Caden's chest, her smile falling a bit. "You know how much I love fires. You know I'm in." Mikaela said sweetly and lightly. The daughter of Eros frowned a little bit. "I really don't know why this is bothering me so much. Can we go up to the treehouse?" Mikaela asked, looking up at Caden, a small pout forming on her face, which was perfectly frames by her red hair.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: we'll always have you and me (p)   we'll always have you and me (p) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 1:43 pm

"Yeah, shouldn't have said that one. Some analogies are best kept unsaid." Caden put his arms around Mikaela. "Sweet. Rad. Super mega cool, man," Caden said and chuckled a little bit, using his best surfer voice. "What's bothering you? The analogy? Or something else?" he nodded. "We can go up to the treehouse. MC Hammer, here we come!" Caden said, slinging Mikaela over his shoulder and standing up, pointing his finger to the sky. Unfortunately, he dropped her, and barely caught her. "Sorry, that was way more heroic in my head. Damn, I need to hit that weight room," he said and laughed, pulling her up and starting to walk towards the forest, where their treehouse was.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: we'll always have you and me (p)   we'll always have you and me (p) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 8:48 pm

Mikaela screamed a little when suddenly Caden lifted her off the ground. She screamed louder when he dropped her. "Are you calling me fat?" Mikaela joked as her feet hit the ground. Mikaela dusted the back sand off her clothes as they started up the beach towards the woods. Mikaela didn't have to think all about the path to their awfully named treehouse. She had been there so many times that it came naturally to her. "I don't really know what's bothering me. I'm just having a day, I guess."
[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: we'll always have you and me (p)   we'll always have you and me (p) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 9:27 pm

"Yeah, very fat," Caden joked and smiled. He continued walking the path. "Maybe it was Peter, or maybe it was me recalling the past...which I just did again, I'm honestly a goddamn idiot," Caden said with a sigh. "Sorry. Is it weird to think, though, before the whole Julieta thing, I dated Shiloh Virgo?" Caden asked, as they drew more near the treehouse. He had second thoughts about saying that, knowing how "close" Mikaela and Shiloh were, and how just the name set off Mikaela sometimes. "She's like the Roman version of you," he said, as he approached the special tree. He hit a part of it with his elbow, revealing a button. He pressed the button, and suddenly a ladder came down. He started climbing. The treehouse was a solid 25 feet off of the ground.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: we'll always have you and me (p)   we'll always have you and me (p) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 9:50 pm

Mikaela frowned. She knew that Caden was just joking when he said that she was fat, but she still didn't like it. She looked down at her body and sighed, and then continued to follow Spencer through the woods. Caden really felt like being contentious today, didn't he? Mikaela rolled her eyes when he brought up Shiloh, and the subsequent memories of Spencer. 'You would have been way better off with Julieta." Mikaela mumbled. The daughter of Eros followed Caden up the ladder. When they reached the top, the redhead looked over Caden. "Don't you ever compare me to Shiloh Virgo." Mikaela said, her voice nearly a growl.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: we'll always have you and me (p)   we'll always have you and me (p) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 10:20 pm

"Wait, what?" Caden asked, not hearing her mumbling. She either said You would've been way better off with Julieta or something completely different. Caden felt bad when he made her snap back at him for comparing her to Shiloh. He sighed- he didn't mean to upset her at all, it just came off wrong. "I'm sorry," Caden said, almost intimidated. He decided to just shut up, and not try to say anything else offensive. Caden turned on the TV in the treehouse and plopped down on the couch, on the lefthand side, where he always sat.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: we'll always have you and me (p)   we'll always have you and me (p) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 12:03 pm

Mikaela rolled her eyes a little bit, but she couldn't stay mad at the son of Poseidon. Anyway, he knew too much for her to ever walk away from this. The daughter of Eros jumped over the back of the couch and assumed her spot on the right side of the couch. Mikaela loved this couch. It was filled with almost a decade of memories and it reminded her of how lucky she was to have Caden. "Can you believe we've been friends for almost a decade?" Mikaela said, leaning her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: we'll always have you and me (p)   we'll always have you and me (p) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 5:52 pm

Caden smiled at the thought, glad she got over her anger so quickly. He looked at her and nodded. "I can, actually. From us meeting in the cabin courtyard to our treehouse to our first campfire to our CTF to our first kiss to our first dance to our first double date to our first...intimate moment, to Shiloh, to Julieta, to all of your boyfriends, I believe it all. I'm glad we've had each other this long, to be honest." Caden hugged her. "What do you want to watch?" he asked, nodding to the TV. "Netflix, I'm assuming?" he asked, putting it on. "And chill?" he joked, laying his head back on the arm of the chair.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: we'll always have you and me (p)   we'll always have you and me (p) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 10:22 pm

Mikaela laughed as Caden recalled their history. She leaned in, embracing him back from his hug. "By gods, I don't think I'll ever be able to forget that day we met. One of the older Eros girls was teasing me for never having had kissed a boy. She said you can like any boy and they'll like you. I saw you standing across the courtyard, and I chose you, and kissed you. Then, I decided to un-choose you. You were the start of the terrible mess that is Mikaela Liv Winther." Mikaela laughed, leaning back to her spot. "I want a rom com."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: we'll always have you and me (p)   we'll always have you and me (p) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 4:10 pm

"Yeah, I guess I was kind of the beta testing for the machine that is the adorable Mikaela Liv Winther," he said and laughed. Caden thought about how he was the first person that gave Mikaela that rush, and it was kind of weird. Caden sighed. "Another rom com? Half of those are way to cheesy to even be counted as a movie, let alone Netflix. Whatever." Caden said, turning on a random one. He didn't know how he survived through so many of these. He looked at Mikaela, appreciating how he had such a great best friend.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: we'll always have you and me (p)   we'll always have you and me (p) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 3:00 pm

Mikaela appreciated how, even though he always complained about them, Caden let Mikaela watch romantic comedies when she needed to. Mikaela leaned over and put her head on Caden's shoulder. She needed movies like this in her life to help remind her heart of who she was. "How are you doing, Cades? I just complained to you and never asked about your life."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: we'll always have you and me (p)   we'll always have you and me (p) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 4:41 pm

"My life's going pretty swell. I just said swell...wow, I'm a nerd," Caden said and laughed. "You know, just the typical everyday Caden surfing life," he added. Caden turned up the TV a little. "You have a much more interesting life than me, Liv," he said, using his specific nickname for her again. "I think you already know that." Caden looked down at her. He was somewhat jealous of her life being exciting, he didn't have much in his.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: we'll always have you and me (p)   we'll always have you and me (p) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 10:32 pm

Mikaela scoffed and rolled her eyes. "I wouldn't say that my life is more interesting, trust. More stressful and overwhelming, that's for sure." Mikaela said, pushing her hand back through the top of her red hair, letting it fall back around her face. "You're life is far more chill, and that is super nice, trust me." Mikaela said with a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: we'll always have you and me (p)   we'll always have you and me (p) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

we'll always have you and me (p)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Half-Blood :: The (Fireworks) Beach-
Jump to: