Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hanging out (private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Hanging out (private) Empty
PostSubject: Hanging out (private)   Hanging out (private) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 8:29 pm

It was a casual Saturday morning. And by morning, Shay means noon. Shay had just gotten out of bed, brushed her hair, brushed her teeth, and took a shower. She headed back to her bunk, wearing her favorite purple t-shirt and red striped shorts. She laid back and opened a book she was reading, relaxing. She loved Saturdays for this reason. Her eyes followed the words on the page.
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out (private)   Hanging out (private) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 9:12 pm

"Shay" Addie walked into the Cabin walking over to her favorite sibling. "Wakey wakey" Addie laughed walking over to Shays bunk. "We've got some adventuring to do today my friend. Spencer's busy at Camp Jupiter and we've got boyfriend hunting for you to do" Addie grinned at her friend jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out (private)   Hanging out (private) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 9:24 pm

"I'm already awake," Shay said, putting her book down and laughing a little. "No thank you. I'd rather stay here and read my book. I don't need a boyfriend, anyway, Addie. What are we going to adventure, anyway?" she asked, looking at Addie.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out (private)   Hanging out (private) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 9:31 pm

Addie paused her excitement for a moment, her purple eyes wandering. "Hm. Well, I know here's parts. Of the I parts of the woods we can explor. Adventures to the mess hall are always fun, cause you know... food. And blueberry chocolate waffles" she grinned at her best friend. "Besides, I haven't seen you in awhile and we need to do somethingg"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out (private)   Hanging out (private) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 9:35 pm

"I guess we can go to the mess hall, I'm pretty hungry for some breakfast right now," Shay said, yawning and stretching her arms. "You and your blueberry chocolate waffles," Shay said with an eyeroll and smiled. "That is true," Shay said, getting up. "You've been spending way too much time with your guy. I miss you."
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out (private)   Hanging out (private) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 11:45 am

"Yay!" Addie said jumping up a bit. She was excited she actually gets to hang out with Shay. "Okay! Good! Let's go!" She grabbed Shays arm, making her book fall to the floor. "We got food to eat, and boys to talk about!" She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out (private)   Hanging out (private) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 4:36 pm

Shay laughed. "This conversation won't be fun anymore now that you have a boyfriend. It'll just be you asking me if I think certain boys are cute and me answering awkwardly," she said with a shrug. "But hey, I'm just happy the dream team is back together. The cool kids! The true crew." Shay laughed, heading towards the mess hall.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out (private)   Hanging out (private) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 6:44 pm

Addie dragged her friend towards the mess hall. "Hey. We need to do double dates and be all cutesy and do best friend stuff!" Addie laughed. "And yes. The dream team, because we are the dream team!" She Rose her fist in the air awkwardly for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out (private)   Hanging out (private) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 7:01 pm

Shay laughed. "Addie, I don't want a boyfriend, not right now. I think we're too young to truly be in an understood and committed relationship." She kept walking. "I mean, like, no offense. I think you and Spencer are cute and all, but do you every worry? Like, that he's going to find someone better? How do you know he's not at Camp Jupiter right now with a bunch of beautiful Roman girls surrounding him and flirting? Isn't he a part of that one famous Roman family?" Shay asked.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out (private)   Hanging out (private) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 8:56 pm

Addie's large smile went straight into a frown, and she stopped, making Shay stop with her. "Because there's this thing called trust?" Addie was getting a bit angry. "It's struggle, I get it. But, I trust Spencer, just like I hope he trusts me. And yes, he is apart of that Roman family. But, he's nothing like his sister... thank the gods... He's.... different." Addie said, going away from the conversation for a moment. "But, I'm not just saying that. I really mean it.."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out (private)   Hanging out (private) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 9:09 pm

"I know, but like, even if you trust him, don't you still worry? You can't tell me you've never thought of the possibility of him leaving you. I mean, I'm not insulting you or trying to worry you, Ad. I know you're pure. But how can you be sure he is? Do you know him enough to trust him on this level?" She walked into the mess hall.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out (private)   Hanging out (private) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 9:52 pm

Addie took a deep breath, walking into the mess hall trailing behind Shay. "I trust him. That's all that matters. I do not need to worry because.. I trust him" Addison said with all seriousness. She followed behind Shay towards the Hecate table. The best thing about being best friends with your sibling, is that you get to eat meals with them without getting into trouble.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out (private)   Hanging out (private) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 1:54 pm

"OKay, fine. I wasn't suggesting that you shouldn't trust him, necessarily, just- eh, nevermind." Shay grabbed some waffles sitting in the middle of the table- the nymphs at this point knew Addie's favorite breakfast and made them specifically for her. Shay put some butter on them, cut them up, and drenched them in syrup. "So, are you up for some archery practice later?"
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out (private)   Hanging out (private) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 7:57 pm

"Archery? I'm still super bad at it, I would rather throw my knives and psi energy and blow up the targets" she grinned slightly, and grabbed the chocolate blueberry waffles of goodness. She then smiled at her friend "I am so glad you developed a taste for my favorite breakfast" she laughed and stuffed her face, after drowning them in syrup.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out (private)   Hanging out (private) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 8:34 pm

"Well, sure, you can do that, and I'll do archery. I don't like using my magic for violence unless I need it. What if something goes wrong and you kill someone? Especially you. I've seen you go off the edge before for being called short, and I heard about your few incidents with Shiloh Virgo. You have to be careful. What about that Hephaestus girl, Ainsley, who killed that Brooklyn girl in the Roman camp? She's also dating one of the Virgos...the Virgos are drama central, huh?" Shay laughed. "Eh, adapted is a better word than developed."
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out (private)   Hanging out (private) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 8:53 pm

Addie grumbled under her breath "well maybe someone should put Shiloh Virgo in her place" then she casually pulled back from her waffles and starting sipping some orange juice. "But, I would never kill someone, no matter how bad my temper tends to get. I'm too good for that, you know that, and I know that." Then Addie shrugged, and went back to her waffles, "As for drama adapted? Way more drama adapted than you will ever know Shay.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out (private)   Hanging out (private) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hanging out (private)
Page 1 of 1