Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sit still would you?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Viva
Viva

Sit still would you? Empty
PostSubject: Sit still would you?   Sit still would you? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 8:18 am

Elthea looked over some papers like she was a doctor. Her room was often used as a place to heal people, as she found that more particular for herself as she could concentrate on her task and people wouldn't bother her to much. "So Fianna, what did you do this time?" she question the other Valkyrie scanning her body and running trough everything that needed to be done, and as lucky for Fi, it wasn't that much. Just a little herb mixture she needed to take and Elthea herself would of course heal the wound up with her powers a bit before putting on some bandages just to make sure that everything would go perfectly fine. "But you need to be careful even thou we are Valkyrie we can well yeah, anyway, just be careful" she says with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Sit still would you?   Sit still would you? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 4:37 pm

"I smacked Ian with a frying pan for coming into my room when I was barely dressed. He reflexively threw me into the wall. Now I need a new frying pan." Why did she have a frying pan in her room? The World May Never Know. "At least the wall is getting repaired." She'd sigh, clearly annoyed. "You'd think after years of growing up together, he'd stop walking in when I'm barely dressed, but noooooooooooooooo."
Back to top Go down
Viva
Viva

PostSubject: Re: Sit still would you?   Sit still would you? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 4:45 pm

She couldn't help but laugh a bit "well try not to be trow in the wall next time my friend or trow Ian out?" she smiles as usually before starting to heal Fi slowly. "Lucky for you I just got my hands on this thingy here or whatever you young people would call it, and it helps you to recover from wounds when I am not around" she says patching the girl up. "You know, when I am out and picking up the persons who deserves to die and fight with the gods in Ragnarok" she blinks at Fi, Elthea could joke? or at least try to joke?
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Sit still would you?   Sit still would you? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 4:49 pm

She'd shrug. "Well I'm still alive. I would think if I die, I can just be Valkyrie'd again." Since, yeah. She's a Mortal Valkyrie, not a Dead Valkyrie. She'd laugh. "I keep forgetting you've been here nearly forever. You must have seen and done a lot of things that are worth writing about."
Back to top Go down
Viva
Viva

PostSubject: Re: Sit still would you?   Sit still would you? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 4:56 pm

She rolls her eyes. "well you will never die on my watch" she said anyway before noding a bit. "Yeah, I have been here for forever, sometime my old life becomes a blur in my own memories, but I have seen so much in the past 1,000 years. I think it would take me a whole day just to tell you about half of the most memorizing things I have seen" she said with a small laugh "But you should be happy to be borne when you where, like in this century" she said looking over some odd bottles she had standing in her room.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Sit still would you?   Sit still would you? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 5:13 pm

"You mean with electricity and all these cool things?" She'd shrug. "I guess. Or did you mean modern medicine and all that?" It was hard to tell that the other girl was older, since, she didn't look it. "Sometimes I wonder what I'd be doing if I wasn't here. Probably in a depression about Ian's death and my survival."
Back to top Go down
Viva
Viva

PostSubject: Re: Sit still would you?   Sit still would you? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 2:31 am

"basically everything, sometimes I feel like an old laydy" she said, but it wasn't wearied that it was hard to remember how old Elthea really was, she looked like a 15 year old girl. "but especially with the medicine, like just think of everything they can heal now!"
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Sit still would you?   Sit still would you? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 2:36 am

"Yeah, well, they haven't cured cancer or a lot of other diseases yet..." She sigh. "I should be happy that I still get to see my brother, but some of the things he does just aggravates me. I hate it when he gets drunk, because he doesn't seem to realize that he could accidentally kill me. I happen to like being alive. If I fall in the line of duty, well, I'm pretty sure it'll be heroically and then I can just keep doing my work. I don't want to be killed because my idiot brother got hammered and wasn't paying attention to what he was doing.." Stretching, she'd speak again. "I wish everyone would stop smoking. I don't have any desire to catch cancer."
Back to top Go down
Viva
Viva

PostSubject: Re: Sit still would you?   Sit still would you? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 3:01 am

She nods a bit "yeah, but you should have seen it with you own eye how bad it used to be" she said slowly before looking a bit out of her window. "but yeah, they shouldn't drink so much everyday, not that they can die here or rather stay dead here at the hotel, but it would do our job easier without having to help the drunken one" she says with a smile "but, boys will be boys and girls too thou, they just want to have some fun before Ragnarok" she said stretching a bit in her seat.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Sit still would you?   Sit still would you? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 3:33 am

"Ugh, Ian's friend Chipoodle got me drunk. Then I passed out. Then he woke me up and I threw up all over him. Then on his room. I finally got to my room, and I felt better. I can't believe he tricked me into that stuff. It was like 80% proof." She'd make a gagging sound. "I'm not sure what he was thinking..." She'd shrug, and sigh. "At least he wasn't trying to take advantage of me."
Back to top Go down
Viva
Viva

PostSubject: Re: Sit still would you?   Sit still would you? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 4:08 am

She laughed again "Never in my entire life have I ever been that drunk, or not very much drunk at all" she said humming a bit, before rasing a brow "So hopefully you didn't do something to stupid when you where drunk?" she question as she tied her hair up in a ponytail.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Sit still would you?   Sit still would you? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 4:24 am

"Well, aside from throwing up all over his room, I managed to flag down a Valkyrie flying through the halls and got taken back to my room. I think I slept it off. I'm ashamed of myself." She'd look at the 'older' girl. "And no, he is not remotely cute. I'm more attracted to the living, anyways." She'd yawn. "Surely you've must've gotten that hammered at some point. Alcohol changed a lot since you were alive."
Back to top Go down
Viva
Viva

PostSubject: Re: Sit still would you?   Sit still would you? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 4:46 am

She scratched her chin and laughing a bit, in a kind way "sounds rough, how did you survived the flight back to your room?" she looked at Fi before she had to think. "I don't think I have ever been drunk, just kind of tipsy, is that what you would say?" she question a bit "but other than that.." she shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Sit still would you?   Sit still would you? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 5:30 am

"I have no idea. I can only presume that whomever picked me up felt sympathetic and had been in that position before?" She'd laugh. "Well, tipsy means you were starting to get buzzed, which is what we say these days. 'Hammered' means you're pretty far gone, and has nothing to do with Thor. Though I'm pretty sure he'd dispute that. He does have a pretty huge ego, but whatever." She was fairly certain Thor wouldn't dare strike her down for saying so. "I'm also pretty sure that random Valkyrie helped me into my bed. I kind of enjoy the Sisterhood, I guess. I mean, it's nice to have other girls around my age that I can bond with over being summoned at the awkward moments. I had some other siblings before, but other than sharing a Father, we didn't have all that much in common. We did get along, though. So that was nice." She'd pause, realizing she was doing all the talking. "I think we should take you shopping and get some nice clothes."
Back to top Go down
Viva
Viva

PostSubject: Re: Sit still would you?   Sit still would you? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 5:40 am

She listen to her, Elthea was quit used to being the one to listen "ahh, that explained so much" she said smiling a bit before she nodding. "yeah, it's nice to have someone you can talk to and of course share all thous beautiful moments with, but the best part for me is that I can help people. I can help you, and I can help the gods" she says in a soft voice. Before she raise a brow "shopping... I can't remember last time I did that" she said, and it was true, Elthea was often either wearing some old dresses or sometime she would use hippi cloth if you could call it that. She looked out of place in the modern world.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Sit still would you?   Sit still would you? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 6:03 am

"You really need some new clothes... People would look at what you're wearing and wonder if you a hippie or old fashioned. You'd be drawing way more attention to yourself than is necessary." She'd frown. "Hmm, depending on your sizes, I might have some stuff you could wear." She'd start to circle Rae, scrutinizing her.
Back to top Go down
Viva
Viva

PostSubject: Re: Sit still would you?   Sit still would you? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 6:29 am

She raise a brow before nodding "yeah, I am not very good at finding cloth and many of them are uncomfortable, like those tight pants" she said sifting a bit in her seat trying to look at Fi. Her mind wonder of thinking "And I don't know what my size would be.." she said wondering.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Sit still would you?   Sit still would you? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 6:22 pm

"Well, I'm sure we can find someone to measure you, so then we can from from there and get you some more up to date clothes." She'd shrug. "Who knows, maybe you'll feel as young as you look once you update your wardrobe. That should be nice."
Back to top Go down
Viva
Viva

PostSubject: Re: Sit still would you?   Sit still would you? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 2:51 am

she laughed a bit "well yeah, that should work, or we could go out and try cloth?" she said with a smile before she laughed a bit more "yeah, that would be nice, to feel like I was 15 again, just I don't remember what it's like to be that young" she said humming a bit before standing up from her seat and looking at Fi. "maybe you can teach me" she said with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Sit still would you?   Sit still would you? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 3:03 am

"It's easy, really. We're young, irresponsible, and we get into trouble. You just need to start dressing like a young girl instead of whatever style you call this..." Meaning, what Rae was wearing. "Clothes are a girl's best friend these days. We can wear what we want and be ourselves. None of this 'nunnish' clothing crap these days."
Back to top Go down
Viva
Viva

PostSubject: Re: Sit still would you?   Sit still would you? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 3:53 am

"So, in other words, be wild, and don't think?..." she said thinking, before laughing a tiny bit. "what I am wearing now is an old dress, sown by myself, it's what I am used to" she said looking down at herself admitting that she looked like she would fit right into a play. "So, what type of cloth do you think would fit me?" she question looking at Fi with her big green eyes.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Sit still would you?   Sit still would you? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 3:56 am

"Skirts or jeans, shirts, maybe a shirt that shows off your midriff. Make you look more normal to people these days." She'd nod. "Yeah, an attitude like you don't have much cares in the world is typical for people around the age you look. Still 'living at home with the parents and not having to work for money'. People expect you to be a bit rebellious and wild"
Back to top Go down
Viva
Viva

PostSubject: Re: Sit still would you?   Sit still would you? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 4:13 am

She laughed a bit "show me the world of teenagers then" she said raising a brow. "I don't really know much about them as I have been a bit busy with work this days" she said shaking her head "but rebellious, me... I can try when I am out, being a bit wild" she said scratching her chin thinking.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Sit still would you?   Sit still would you? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 4:24 am

"You clearly need it. You've been cooped up in here, being constrained to the role of the era you lived in. That can't be fun for anyone, really. You need to be more free. Find out who you really are. Reject the norms! Reject them! Be yourself! Find yourself!" Sounds like she's encouraging a riot or something
Back to top Go down
Viva
Viva

PostSubject: Re: Sit still would you?   Sit still would you? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 4:35 am

She felt some fire inside her before smiling a bit "are we rioting here?" she said raising a brow before shaking her head again "then, shall we go, and have some fun then? Maybe go out...?" the last one came slow and she was referring to a club. Elthea had of course mad sure she had false legitimization at all time so she could do things needed to be done according to her work of course.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sit still would you?   Sit still would you? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sit still would you?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Norse :: Asgard :: Hotel Valhalla :: Nineteenth Floor-
Jump to: