Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The secret monster hide-out

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tigerli
Tigerli

The secret monster hide-out - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 11:11 am

"Thanks a lot"I grinned at the kind man before hurrying off into the train. "Get in unless you wanna stay here. Fine by me"I called out for Edwin as I searched for our seats
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 11:18 am

Edwin hurried inside just before the doors closed. "Thanks for waiting." he said in a condescending manner. "What are the seat numbers?" Edwin asked the girl.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 11:28 am

Gerald watched the two demigods walk the train, and became a bit curious. He raised an eyebrow. He played with his little Hawaii girl thing before speaking over the loudspeaker, "everyone please (train procedures here)."
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 11:29 am

"24 and 33. Looks like you're gonna be away from me. Oops"I dedpaned before taking my seat at number 24. "Go figure it out, smarty pants. And don't bother me."
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 11:36 am

Edwin just glared at her and that's it. He found out that his place was in the other carriage. He sat on his place and
stared outside the window.

//sorry came short
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 11:43 am

Gerald started moving the train.

A guy sitting next to Thea smirked. "Aren't you a pretty lady?" he hissed.

Suddenly, eight people around them turned into monsters.

Gerald heard the ruckus. He growled and took out his golf club and went into the passenger part. "One of you take over the train," he said in a crazed manner. "I'm out for blood!" he charged Edwin and hit him in the head with the club. "Oh, shit, you're a demigod!"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 11:46 am

Edwin felt a strong hit in his head and after that everything basically became black.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 11:47 am

I cursed under my breath as I hurriedly searched for my xiphos while backing away, kicking and punching anything that came closer. "GET UP, YOU USELESS PILE OF BONES, WE ARE UNDER ATTACK!"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 11:49 am

Gerald looked at Edwin for a few seconds, then hit a few monsters in the head. In a rage, he killed two of them. He hit one on the ground right in the chest. Oh shit, that was Edwin again.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 11:51 am

"STOP BEATING UP THAT USELESS WANNABE DEMIGOD AND COME HELP ME, YOU WEIRDO" I screamed at the strange man as I finally found my sword, lunging at that stupid manticore and tearing it to pieces.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 11:55 am

//rip Edwin you will be remembered
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 11:58 am

There were eight monsters. Three down. That means six to go, Gerald thought. He swung his club at one and barely avoided hitting Thea in the head. He hit one right in the chest and killed it, but two more tackled him to the ground. "AHHHHH!" Gerald screamed, kicking one off.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 11:59 am

"BE FREAKING CAREFUL!" I snapped at the weird guy as I fought off one of the monsters that went after him. "If you wanna help, then don't die or kill me!"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 12:04 pm

Gerald nodded. "Don't be screaming at my, girly! Just fight!" he noticed the train was moving off tracks. "Oh, shit. We need to get off of this thing! There's explosives planted in it, and I'll kill the rest of these things when we're out!" Gerald started to run to the conductor place to try to control the train. On the way there, he stepped on Edwin. "Ooops!"
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 12:09 pm

"Hey, dude? In case you haven't noticed, this place is filled with mortals! So stop whatever it is you're doing and help me get rid of the problem"I yelled back at him as i killed off the last of the monsters.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 12:12 pm

Gerald went over to the conductor controls. "Here's the thing, I don't really know how to work this thing. Here's a trick I learned in college!" he took the club and smashed the controls 7 times. The train was coming to a dead end soon. "Shoot, that usually works. Here, I'll figure it out, just feed this to Edwin." He pulled ambrosia out of the back of his gym shorts.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 12:14 pm

"Thank goodness. Please, try not to kill us"I told him before rushing back to Edwin. "Come on now, pretty boy, wake up"I mumbled as I tried to push some ambrosia in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 12:18 pm

Edwin opened his eyes in the middle of chaos. He immediately brought his hand to the back of his head. "Ow." he sat up. "What the hell is going on?" Edwin looked around the carriage.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 12:20 pm

Gerald studied the controls. "Damn it, where's the off button," he muttered. He closed his eyes and prayed to the gods. "Let this work." Gerald started ripping out cables and wires. Suddenly, the train stopped. "Phew," Gerald said. Suddenly, loud crackling started happening. "1 MINUTE, 59 SECONDS, 58 SECONDS!" The loudspeaker started counting down.

Gerald screamed and ran to the exit, smashing it open. "GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!" he screamed, running.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 12:26 pm

"Oh no"I muttered, along with some curses, as the countdown started. "Countdowns are never good. Come on, Casanova, let's get you out of here" I sighed as I stood up, pulling him with me. "Can you walk?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 12:31 pm

"What the hell is that nickname?" Edwin stood up. "Yeah, let's just get out." he said. It did hurt a lot though.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 12:38 pm

"Twenty-four, twenty-three, twenty-two-"

The mortals had all ran, but the blast radius for the train would probably kill all of them. Gerald looked back at the train. This is my job as a satyr, he sighed, and then charged at it. He hit the engine, where the explosives were. He hit it until he saw the explosives he planted in there. Gerald grabbed them and started running away from the crowd.

"Five, four, three, two..."

Suddenly, it exploded.

It was the explosion the size of a birthday candle going out.

"Oh, shit," Gerald laughed. "These were the prank explosives I bought from E-Bay...then where are the...OH, SHIT, I PUT THE REAL ONES IN MY GRANDMOTHER'S BIRTHDAY CAKE!"
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 12:42 pm

"Really now, pretty boy? You wanna argue now about the nicknames? Just lean on me and I'll carry most of your weight" I instructed as we started making our way slowly towards the door. Just then, the crazy guy ran away screaming and a light boom was heard. "That is certainly not weird at all. Shall we go check it out?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 12:49 pm

Edwin nodded. "Ya know, I only hit my head, I can walk." he made it clear and stopped leaning on the girl. Walking actually hurt but he felt bad for leaning on other people. "Who even knocked me out? And yeah, it's better for us to check it out" he gritted.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 12:53 pm

Gerald walked back over to the two demigods. "RIP my grandmother. Those explosives were just prank explosives I mixed up with the real ones. It's okay, she lived to be 479, I'd say that's a solid life. Anywho, my club got broke trying to save your asses, so you owe me. And sorry for knocking you out, kid, I thought you were a monster. Usually monsters disguise as weak demigods." Gerald started walking away. "We better get back to the station, and do something with this beat-down train. Oh, kid, if you need more ambrosia," he pulled some out the back of his gym shorts. "Here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The secret monster hide-out   The secret monster hide-out - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The secret monster hide-out
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next