Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Hazel Eyed Haze (p)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hazel Eyed Haze (p)   A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 12:17 am

A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) - Page 3 Tumblr_ok107dMJ4B1uvd18yo1_500

Iain pulled his hands back from Cypress and curled them around the book he was reading. He was worried about letting himself to get to attached to Cypress. Iain tried to turn his focus fully back to his book.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Hazel Eyed Haze (p)   A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 12:24 am

A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_o1593u5Mbn1sjzta5_500
Cypress frowned at the hand that left his tattoo and sighed quietly. "...Is there something you're not telling me? I know you don't want me to treat you like a wounded animal, but I'm just curious as to why you're still acting different. Plus, you know how much of a worrier I am."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: A Hazel Eyed Haze (p)   A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 12:39 am

A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) - Page 3 Tumblr_o7ydrkyZML1uyrbkco1_250

Iain shook his head, trying to put on his best genuine face. "Oh, uh, no. I'm good. Sorry." Iain said, his voice mostly believable. "Mi dìreach a 'cunntadh sìos na mionaidean gus am bi thu sgìth de mise agus fhàgail airson cuideigin tuilleadh eòlach." Iain said quickly. It felt better to say it out loud.

ooc: He said: I'm just counting down the minutes until you get bored of me and leave for someone more experienced.

Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Hazel Eyed Haze (p)   A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 12:57 am

A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_o8acj5w9aK1s13n4w_500
"Um..." He scratched the back of his neck. Iain knew that Cypress didn't catch a lick of what he just said. "Okay, I know that's Gaelic, but I don't understand what you said to me so can you say it in English?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: A Hazel Eyed Haze (p)   A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 1:03 am

Iain didn't want to keep lying to Cypress. What was the point if they already had an expiration date? "I'm just counting down the minutes until you get bored of me and leave for someone more experienced. Iain said quickly, his accent strong. Maybe Cypress wouldn't understand and would just move on and he wouldn't have lied to him. The son of Hecate didn't even look up from the book in his hands.

Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Hazel Eyed Haze (p)   A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 1:13 am

A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_o8acj5w9aK1s13n4w_500
Cypress immediately sat up and took Iain's face in his hands and turned it so that his hazel eyes connected with his own. "What? Why would I get bored of you? How could I get bored of you? You're so interesting and stoic, and smart, Iain..." He moistened his lips. "Where did this come from?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: A Hazel Eyed Haze (p)   A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 1:21 am

ooc: gif

bic: Iain sat up slowly, not breaking his eye contact. He needed those eyes for this conversation. The truth always lied in the eyes. "Francois... Yes, I know he lied, and maybe he meant this as a lie, too, but his point still stood. How could a 17 year old utterly inexperienced virgin possibly hold your interest for more than a short time? It's just logical."

Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Hazel Eyed Haze (p)   A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 1:42 am

OOC: Dammit, Alex

BIC: Cypress still had his eyebrows knitted. "What? No, no, I hold my interest all the time without sexuality being involved. So far, I love the way you kiss me, hold me by my waist, and cuddle me. That other stuff came come later and if you have any questions about what I like or if you want to try something, then you can let me know. Right now, I'm just happy to be in your arms." Cypress moistened his lips, then lowered his head a bit. "Okay, my witchweed? Actually, witchweed is a weed so, uh, my Wolfs bane."div>
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: A Hazel Eyed Haze (p)   A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 1:52 am

A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) - Page 3 Tumblr_ol35k5E0Hs1qly9gho6_250A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) - Page 3 Tumblr_ol35k5E0Hs1qly9gho5_250

Iain kept his eyes on Cypress' as he talked. Based on everything that Iain knew about people, and with the help of a little magical intuition, it really seemed like Cypress was telling the truth. A smile slowly formed on Iain's face and a small laugh escaped his lips when Cypress tried to form a plant based nickname. "Those are absolutely awful." Iain studied Cypress' face and then kissed him.

Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Hazel Eyed Haze (p)   A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 1:59 am

"I kn--." He was cut off from the kiss however and let a small moan go passed his lips. Cypress moved a little closer to Iain, resting a hand on his chest and the other on the side of his neck. Gods, he almost forgot how good it felt to have his lips connect with the son of Hecate's.

Last edited by Green on Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: A Hazel Eyed Haze (p)   A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 2:03 am

A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) - Page 3 Tumblr_ol35k5E0Hs1qly9gho6_250

Iain's heart started racing faster than he even knew was possible when he heard Cypress moan against his lips. The son of Hecate wrapped his arms around Cypress and put his hands on his lower back, pulling him in tighter to him. Iain was so afraid of messing this up.

Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Hazel Eyed Haze (p)   A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 2:07 am

Cypress continued kissing Iain and moved so that the Scot was on his back. Cypress then got on top of him and placed his hand on either side of head. His lips trailed down from his chin, to his neck and continued kissing him. "Tell me if this is too much and we can stop." Cypress whispered, trying not to leave a hickey.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: A Hazel Eyed Haze (p)   A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 2:14 am

A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) - Page 3 Tumblr_oldu99Un8w1w1f5djo1_500

Iain, honestly, couldn't believe this was actually happening. It felt like something in his body that had been disconnected for years finally clicked. His heart beat nervously as Cypress leaned him back, but a good kind of nervous. The kind of nervous that made you feel more alive. That's why when Cypress insisted that they could stop, Iain shook his head. "No, no. This is good. Very not too much." Iain said, leaning his head up to reconnect his lips to Cypress'.

Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Hazel Eyed Haze (p)   A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 2:26 am

Cypress was pleased when he felt his lips reconnect with his own and tried to keep his breathing under control. He pulled away just so bathe could catch his breath. He rested his head on Iain's chest and closed his eyes as he tried to think.

Last edited by Green on Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: A Hazel Eyed Haze (p)   A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 2:29 am

Iain looked at Cypress with his head on his chest. "Y'know, the same goes for you. I don't want you to have some twisted belief that you have to do anything because I may want the experience." He didn't know why he had that thought, but he did. Iain didn't want to ruin this with Cypress. The son of Hecate felt alive.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Hazel Eyed Haze (p)   A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 10:03 am

Cypress nodded his head. "I will." He looked up at Iain and smiled. "The best thing about you having a clean slate is that I get to mold you to what I like..." He said teasingly. He kissed his shirt covered chest before rolling off of Iain and onto his stomach. He then took Iain's hand and rested it on the small of his back.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: A Hazel Eyed Haze (p)   A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 11:32 am

Iain laughed a what Cypress had to say about him being a clean slate. "Mold away." Iain siad and then squinted a little bit. "I'm sorry. That sounded smoother in my head." Iain said with an embarrassed chuckle. "Cypress, can I be a little honest? I'm really afraid of messing this whole thing up."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Hazel Eyed Haze (p)   A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 12:55 pm

Cypress laughed too. "I will. I'll mold you into the perfect dildo." He paused and started laughing, covering his face. "I'm kidding!" He shook his head. "Aw, Iain, don't be afraid. You won't mess this up! I'll probably do that with worrying you too much or nagging." He shrugged his shoulders with a slight laugh. He was his mother's son.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: A Hazel Eyed Haze (p)   A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 1:08 pm

Iain's eyebrows popped up at Cypress' unexpected comment. Honestly, he'd earned that one with his weird mold away comment. As Cypress talked about not being afraid, Iain buried his face in Cypress' shoulder to cover up how red his face was getting. "I grew up with Muir Sinclair, I'm used to people worrying about me." Iain mumbled against Cypress' shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Hazel Eyed Haze (p)   A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 1:24 pm

Cypress laughed a bit and rubbed the back of Iain's head. "That's...true." He turned his head to kiss the side of his neck. "You're fine. We're fine. Tops aren't made over night." He joked again. "It's okay, honestly. I was the same way a couple of years ago so don't feel bad." Cypress continued to rub the back of his head to comfort him.

Last edited by Green on Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: A Hazel Eyed Haze (p)   A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 4:32 pm

Iain groaned against Cypress' shoulder, grumbling minor swear words in Scottish before pulling his head out of his shoulder. He looked up at the son of Demeter. Iain raised his hand to Cypress' face and traced his lower lip with his thumb. "Y'know, I really hate that Francois kid." The son of Hecate mumbled, his eyes flashing quickly from hazel to green and back to hazel.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Hazel Eyed Haze (p)   A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 8:47 pm

Cypress huffed. "Me too." His heart sank when he saw his eyes flash and quickly placed his hands on either side of Iain's face. "It's, okay, Iain. We just don't talk to him unless we have to, okay?" The son of Demeter comforted Iain. Pecking his lips in hopes to calm him down, Cypress turned back to his book and continued reading a bit more. "...So, any questions you have?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: A Hazel Eyed Haze (p)   A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 10:08 pm

Iain pushed his hand back through his dark hair. "Uh, no. Not right now." Iain looked over Cypress' body. Suddenly something clicked in his brain. It reminded him of something that Muir used to say when they would study Literature in the woods behind his house. "Cypress, do you like poetry?"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Hazel Eyed Haze (p)   A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 10:25 pm

"Hm?" Cypress turned his head to look at Iain. "Hm, yeah, I like poetry. I think it's beautiful the way people can turn words into something deep." He smiled and went back to looking at his book.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: A Hazel Eyed Haze (p)   A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 1:01 am

Iain chuckled a little bit. "Back in Scotland, Muir and I used to spend hours in the woods behind my house studying Literature. Gods, I was bad at Literature, especially poetry. Muir made some dumb analogy about how listening or reading poetry was like looking at a beautiful girl." Iain laughed a little. "I never understand... Now I do." The son of Hecate said with a small smile. Iain's cheeks turned dark red and he looked down, trying to act like that hadn't been terribly cheesy. "That is also when I told Iain that I'm gay, also."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Hazel Eyed Haze (p)   A Hazel Eyed Haze (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Hazel Eyed Haze (p)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Cabins :: The Cabin Courtyard-
Jump to: