Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Khaled Sandoval II

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spawn
Spawn

Khaled Sandoval II Empty
PostSubject: Khaled Sandoval II   Khaled Sandoval II Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 6:35 pm

Name:Khaled Sandoval II (Pronounced hell-lead)
Sexuality: Free wheelin Bisexual
FC: Looks at my Profile Avatar. When I find the info. I will post it.

Country of Origin: Egypt
Place of Birth: Rio de janeiro
Race: Mixed
Skin color: A light caramelized brown
Hair color: Jet black
Eye color: smokey gray
Height: 5ft 11in
Weight:  145 Lb
Body type:A bit tall, toned, not muscular, but somewhat feminine.

Follower of: Set
Mortal parents: Khaled Sandoval I (Deceased) and Elizabeth Rollins (Deceased)

Personality: Khaled is a very kind-ish person. He is a bit of an sociopath but he tries his best to do the right thing. Even if some people may consider him to be on the more morally ambiguous side. You can think of him as having a chaotic good type personality. For example if he had a mission to save a little girl on a train. Khaled would just barge in and start to slaughter people. The girl may end up being traumatized but he did save her. His face looks great, he can be kind, but he acts like a couple of armrests short of a full rocking chair. It drives people away and makes him a bit sad.

Talents: Reading people, escaping, and making art pancakes.
Flaws: A bit scatterbrained, temperamental, kind (it’s a flaw when you channel a psychopathic nutjob of a god).

Weapon: He uses the standard wand and staff majority of the time, or an Egyptian Bronze Khopesh. He usually keeps em stored in the Duat.

Magic: Chaos (To keep it fair new spells and abilities will be added for additional coins prices and skills. Will be decided with the admin.)

1st Spell: Random summon- Khaled draws a swirl with his wand, from the center a random object/animal appear.I roll a dice from 1-10 depending on what I roll an animal or object appears. 1 us useless animal or tool. 10 is very helpful. This ability is only usable once every 3 posts in a thread.

2nd Spell: Sandstorm- Khaled becomes a blistering five foot sandstorm. Making it impossible for anyone else to see by normal means, or touch him. He can keep it up for 4 posts. Needing a rest of +1 post to how long he kept the storm up.

History: Khaled was born to an international business woman. His mom often works overseas in a lot of countries. Even when pregnant with him she worked. As such he was born in Brazil and stayed there for a long time. When he was six he his mom decided it was time for him to meet his father. At the port him and his mother got kidnapped by pirates. He watched as his mother tried to defend the pirates from using him. In return she was used in front of him, then brutally executed. For eight years Khaled felt like dying. Life was a living nightmare, as he was moved around, constantly abused, and never loved. All he wanted was to watch the world burn. Everything deserved to go, it was a horrible rotten place, without light. A voice in his head telling him to destroy.

Eventually his father used all of his resources to find him. In a basement in Puerto Rico, was where Khaled met his father. The two tried leaving quickly before Jafaa attacked. *The rest is my RP sample till I end up at Brooklyn house.*

RP Sample:
Sample:

Notes:
Never talk about his past
Food is always a good way to gain his trust
He often likes to lick things
Fluent in Portuguese and Spanish
He has various scars on his chest, back, arms, and legs.
Distant cousin to Tycho Rollins on his mom side. (With Permission from Darkseide.)

Weaknesses: Love. He will believe the best in the people he cares about. For the people he cares about he will do anything. Even if it means they will fear or dislike him.

Pets: He has none

Dislikes: Liers, being touched by people who do not like, pirates

Hobbies: Sleeping, messing with people, and being a pain in the butt.

Dream job: A parent with a loving spouse, and children he would never wanna let go.

What do they want the most in life right now?: Just to go where he wants. Without someone telling him otherwise.

Secrets:He hates himself more than anyone could imagine.

Worst fear: Falling in love, or the return of Jafaa

Ideal boyfriend/girlfriend: A person that could love him tenderly.

Insecurities: That no one will every truly love him. People just put up a mask to tolerate him but deep down. He knows that they have no problem getting rid of him. Everyone is a liar and no one loves him.

Former/current relationships: N/A

How parents met: His father was a leader of a tribe that roamed the Sahara. His mother had business with them to gather products for a new international fashion line. They fell in love and the rest was history.
Time in camp Brooklyn House: For Khaled time in Brooklyn house would be what most consider peaceful. He tries not to cause trouble for them. Just sometimes he can be all over the place, causing more harm than good.

Last edited by Spawn on Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:16 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Finishing)
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Khaled Sandoval II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Khaled Sandoval II   Khaled Sandoval II Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 11:40 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Khaled Sandoval II
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Out of Character (OOC) :: Character Forms :: Approved Forms-
Jump to: