Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Cassandra Valance

PostSubject: Re: A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:32 pm

Damon snorted in laughter. "What? Are they that big all the sudden to where you get lost in them?" he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:30 pm

She'd blush even harder. "They're pretty...." She'd look down at her feet for a few seconds. "So, what were we going to do?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassandra Valance

PostSubject: Re: A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:47 pm

Damon shook his head, smiling at her. "Well, we were going into the woods," he said. Gods, she was so adorable when she was clueless.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon)   Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:34 am

"Oh. Right." Totally embarrassed. "Well, lets get into the woods, shall we? Just have to hope that the Ants won't show up and try to eat us"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassandra Valance

PostSubject: Re: A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon)   Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:56 am

Damon made a face. "Aww....why'd you have to go and bring up Kingdom of the Crystal Skull?" he whined, sticking out his lower lips in a pout. Then, he made an expression of mock-horror. "Aaah! Giant ants! It's like Them! but with Harrison Ford for some reason....and they're not nearly as big or threatening....even though the technology was supposedly better," he said without any humor lacing his voice. Gods, it was hard to keep a straight face when talking about "The One with the Space Aliens."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon)   Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:33 am

She'd roll her eyes. "Myrmekes are no joke, Damon! They're the size of German Shepards, and they like shiny things! We usually retreat when they start Swarming, because they're dangerous." She'd then smile at him. "But you'll protect me, won't you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassandra Valance

PostSubject: Re: A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon)   Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:51 am

Damon grinned and offered her his arm dramatically. "Sure! I'll protect you from the wild escapades of a Spielberg-Lucas danger duo any day," he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon)   Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:12 pm

She'd giggle and take his arm, and attempt a southern accent. "My stars, you are a brave man aren't you. I feel safe with you, sir." She'd make a face. "Ugh, I felt like I was going to be sick... How can they talk like that..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassandra Valance

PostSubject: Re: A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon)   Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:18 pm

Damon shrugged as they started walking again. "Well....it's where they live at, so everybody where they live talks like that. Back when I first moved to the states, I had a hardcore French-Canadian accent. This one guy I knew's parents were Australian, so he talked with an Aussie accent even though he'd never left Ontario."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon)   Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:40 pm

"That's kinda like Chernobyl (Cherry), I guess. She's got that Irish Accent despite being born and raised in the States. Her Dad is Irish and so is her StepMom, who basically raised her and spoke to her in English and Irish. But some people adopt the accent of where they live, but I guess not always."  She'd skip ahead of him, then turn around. "Makes you wonder what I'd sound like with various accents, doesn't it?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassandra Valance

PostSubject: Re: A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon)   Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:28 pm

Damon snorted as he watched her. "Imagine yourself, but sounding like Mel B from Spice Girls," he said with a straight-face. Gods, that took so much effort to do....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon)   Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:07 pm

She'd give him a look of confusion. "Who? Spice... Girls?" She shrug. "I've never actually heard of of them. Are they a new group or something?" Yeah, she's being serious. To further differentiate herself from her sister, she actually likes rather... not that popular in America music. And she can kind of sing those songs, too. Which mostly sounds like gibberish to her sister.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassandra Valance

PostSubject: Re: A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon)   Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:15 pm

"Uh, no, they're actually an older band--from the 90s, I think," Damon explained. "And they're a British girl band...." His voice trailed off as he questioned himself for the reason why he knew such information or considered it relevant to daily life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon)   Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:27 pm

"Ah.. I prefer Silent X and Uverworld. They're Japanese groups. I don't fully understand all of their songs, when translated, but there is something magical about Japanese singing. It can be hypnotic at times." She'd grin. "I should have you listen to them sometime"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassandra Valance

PostSubject: Re: A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon)   Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:34 pm

Damon considered it for a second. Japanese rock....anime....bright pink highlights....

"I think I'll stick to Metallica," he replied.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon)   Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:36 pm

"I'd rather listen to Dream Theater any day over Metallica. They once told an entire story over the course of an album, which is pretty cool. And it was a spin-off of one song from an earlier album, which is really really cool!" She seemed excited now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassandra Valance

PostSubject: Re: A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon)   Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:48 pm

Damon decided not to argue. Now, if she had said that about Nirvana, then there would be a problem. "Hmm....I guess I've never really thought about it....if the song's good, I'll listen to it. If it's not, then I won't. I've never really given much thought to individual albums," he said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon)   Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:00 pm

"What's cool about Dream Theater is that they all write the song lyrics. So the Drummer writes a song, and then the others write another song. They've changed Members a few times, but at one point, they were cool enough that music from one of their albums was actually used for a 'Dragonball Z' TV movie, which I thought was weird." Seriously, it was. "Drowning Pool was used in another DBZ TV movie, and a friend showed that to me, and I thought that band was also cool."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassandra Valance

PostSubject: Re: A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon)   Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:02 pm

Damon cringed when she mentioned Dragon Ball Z. "No," he begged, "please--let's not talk about Dragon Ball Z. I'd rather talk about Naruto or some shit."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon)   Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:03 pm

She'd cringe when he mention Naruto. "Lets just find something better to talk about?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassandra Valance

PostSubject: Re: A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon)   Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:04 pm

"Uh...." he thought for a moment. Then he grinned and snapped his fingers. "Tokyo Ghoul!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon)   Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:04 pm

"Sailor Moon!" was her response
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassandra Valance

PostSubject: Re: A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon)   Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:32 pm

Damon held up his hands in defeat. "I give up," he sighed. "You win."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon)   Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:42 pm

She'd blink. "You don't like an anime that is about Girl Power?" She'd have thought he'd approve of an anime that encouraged girls to be strong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassandra Valance

PostSubject: Re: A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon)   Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:44 pm

"It's not that, it's just....it's made specifically for that. For girls. It's not meant to be appealing to boys, and so I don't necessarily like it. Girl Power is fine. Forcing a boy to watch something with only Girl Power is torture," he explained, remembering all those days with Anita.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon)   

Back to top Go down

A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Strawberry Fields-
Jump to: