Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Cassandra Valance

PostSubject: Re: A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon)   Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:06 pm

"Well...." Damon began, "seeing as she's both a mortal and living somewhere in Ontario, I think we're good." His smirk turned into a full-blown grin as he and Alli stood. "Uh...." However, the grin transformed into a frown at a sudden thought. He looked up at the sky. "Gods, what time is it?" he muttered, more to himself than to Alli.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon)   Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:37 pm

She'd blink and look at her watch. "Um, it's like... 3:25 in the afternoon. Why?" She was puzzled by the sudden question, and it was also true that not a lot of them wore watches, for whatever reason.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Cassandra Valance

PostSubject: Re: A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon)   Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:51 pm

He shrugged. "I don't know....can't trust my inner clock around you, you know. Time goes by too quickly," Damon explained, as if it were the most normal thing in the world.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon)   Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:27 pm

"Oh, you mean that feeling you get when time just seems to literally fly away?" She'd grin. "I get that around you too." And without warning she'd jump on him
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Cassandra Valance

PostSubject: Re: A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon)   Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:58 pm

He somehow managed to stay upright and was holding onto her legs, which had wrapped around his waist, so it was kind of like a backwards piggy-back ride. "You," he said with grin, "need a shock collar or something."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon)   Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:27 pm

She'd blink. "What for?" She didn't know what possible use a shock collar would have. "Oh, to use on Alexa whenever she's annoying? That could be helpful!" She'd lean down and kiss him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Cassandra Valance

PostSubject: Re: A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon)   Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:14 pm

He smiled when they finally pulled away from each other. "I mean, if you really want to. Just don't tell her who gave it to you," he laughed, winking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon)   Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:46 pm

"She'll probably ask if I got it from my dealer." She'd frown. "Speaking of which, I find it strange that I can't remember where my weed is... I've got this craving, and I haven't found a way to sate it. Very annoying. And now I have all this excess energy that I don't know what to do with. Any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Cassandra Valance

PostSubject: Re: A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon)   Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:56 pm

"Uh...." Damon thought about several different not sexual ways. "Well....let's argue about Spider-Man." He paused for a moment. "Tobey Maguire was better," he said with finality.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon)   Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:54 pm

"They all suck compared to Spider-Gwen, who deserves her own movie." And that was all he'd hear if they continued to argue about Spider-Man. "Hey, maybe I should get on your back and we can pretend I'm Yoda and you're Luke. Or I can give you a ride and pretend to be Rey while you pretend to be Luke"
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Cassandra Valance

PostSubject: Re: A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon)   Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:26 am

Damon made a face. "No! Don't bring up Rey! She's awful!" he protested. "You're much better than that Mary Sue will ever be." Oh, how he hated Rey. How had she learned to use the Force without any prior training? And he wasn't talking about the typical stuff, such as accelerated speed or the occasional accidental use of telekinesis: no, he was talking about how Rey had, not only discovered the Jedi Mind Trick without any prior exposure to it, been able to use it on a stormtrooper with ease.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon)   Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:20 pm

"Hey, you're forgetting we don't know all of her backstory yet. That could yield clues. But you do have part of a point. Though having James Bond be weak-minded was totally hilarious. Also, I laughed so hard when I found out how that Super Star Destroyer landed upside-down on Jakku. It was so ridiculous."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Cassandra Valance

PostSubject: Re: A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon)   Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:20 pm

"Eh....she's probably a Skywalker. Most of the live-action film fans won't buy a Kenobi storyline, and Disney definitely isn't going to introduce a new family right now--unless it's the Bridgers, which they introduced in Rebels. Sure, I liked Craig's cameo and all, and I like rewatching the movie over and over again to pick up all the Game of Thrones Easter eggs and the other ones, too, but the new characters aren't as good as the original trilogy ones--or even the prequel ones....don't hit me," Damon added, knowing that the Prequel Trilogy was still a sore spot for most fans.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon)   Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:50 pm

"If you haven't seen the deleted scenes and animatics from the prequels, you're missing out on some hilarious looking stuff. It's great. I should show them to you. And they have this deleted scene in Empire where C-3PO gets someone killed. I was laughing so hard when I saw that!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Cassandra Valance

PostSubject: Re: A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon)   Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:46 pm

"The deleted scenes actually makes the prequels better," Damon replied. "Like, Anakin and Padme's trial. Most people just assume that the Geonotians have no court of law--hell, most people don't even know what the Geonotians are. And the whole thing with Grievous killing what's-her-face....ugh, she's the same thing as Ahsoka--Shaak Ti!" He snapped his fingers. "They even have it in the ultimate guides that one of Grievous's sabers originally belonged to her. Of course, she was in The Force Unleashed back when in was still canon, so....there's still inconsistencies no matter what."

OOC: I know there's accented letter in some of these names but I'm too lazy to put them in right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon)   Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:55 pm

"Anakin kills Shaak Ti, according to canon." She'd wag a finger at him. "You gotta keep up, Damon!" Now she'd wink. "But the canon can be quite confusing at times."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Cassandra Valance

PostSubject: Re: A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon)   Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:57 pm

Damon smiled a bit. "So, who shot first?" he asked teasingly. "Canon says Greedo did."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon)   Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:00 pm

"Implying Greedo was ever relevant. The only thing Kylo finished is what Greedo started by trying to kill Han. Dunno why he thought he was going to finish what Anakin started." She'd shrug. "Probably just has performance issues. And Granddaddy issues. And trust issues."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Cassandra Valance

PostSubject: Re: A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon)   Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:04 pm

"Kylo is a Jacen Solo wannabe," Damon scoffed. "Only Jacen was a much more tragic hero. A lot more dynamic, too. I mean, it's not fair to really say that because we don't know that much about Kylo's history other than his name is Ben--Ben Skywalker ring a bell?--and anyways, he killed a bunch of Jedi trainees and is a completely d*ck."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon)   Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:08 pm

"Just following in Anakin's path there. Butchering kids. Probably did it for a Klondike bar, too." A bit of random humor there, to throw him off guard. She was having a bit of fun now. "Also, I find it a bit hard to believe Han had never used Chewie's bowcaster before. They'd been together for decades. Maybe Han was going senile." Pokes him in the ribs, and twirls away before he can grab her
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Cassandra Valance

PostSubject: Re: A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon)   Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:41 pm

How dare she insult Han f*cking Solo? "He was not going senile!" Damon's inner-fanboy whined as he started after her. "He had probably just forgotten the exact feels one got from shooting it because it had been several years since he'd last shot it!" Finally, he caught up to her and wrapped his arms around her waist, grinning ear to ear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon)   Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:02 pm

"Curses! Foiled again." She'd half-heartedly struggle to get free. "And I can't use my Jedi Mind Tricks on you!" She'd wiggle a bit more, then just give up. No reason, since he had a pretty strong grip. "I'll fight your IT-0! Bring it on!" she told him, referring to Orb Interrogation Droid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Cassandra Valance

PostSubject: Re: A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon)   Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:34 pm

Laughing, he let her go. "No! That's not the droid you're looking for," he joked, waving his arm in what most people would recognize as Alec Guinness's most famous scene from Star Wars--known to most people as Episode IV or A New Hope.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon)   Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:08 pm

She wave her hand. "You can go about your business, move along." She'd giggle a bit, at him. "So, what now?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Cassandra Valance

PostSubject: Re: A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon)   Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:35 pm

Damon shrugged. "Dunno. What're you think of?" he asked, hoping that he wouldn't regret his decision. Women are so unpredictable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon)   

Back to top Go down

A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Strawberry Fields-
Jump to: