Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

many hints given, none recieved

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Frankie
Frankie

many hints given, none recieved Empty
PostSubject: many hints given, none recieved   many hints given, none recieved Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 3:07 pm

Avery was laying on a towel. She had taken her shoes off, and was wearing a pair of shorts, an orange camp shirt, and her hair was pulled up into a pony-tail. She had her nose in a packet of summer homework, and was flipping through her calculous textbook for the instructions that were supposed to explain the questions to her. She tapped her pencil on her notebook.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: many hints given, none recieved   many hints given, none recieved Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 3:14 pm

Noah was walking around with Hirl. He was using the old-fashioned pencil and paper, trying to find equations and graph and such. He then entered these into his mind. He looked up and saw Avery, the girl he met at the courtyard a few days ago. He walked up to her and smiled. "Hello," he said. "Do you happen to remember me from a few days ago, at the cabin courtyard?"
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: many hints given, none recieved   many hints given, none recieved Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 3:19 pm

Avery looked up. "Huh?" She squinted at the kid, "Oh yeah! What's up?" She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: many hints given, none recieved   many hints given, none recieved Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 3:23 pm

"Uh, not much. I programmed Hirl to make spaghetti now."
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: many hints given, none recieved   many hints given, none recieved Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 3:25 pm

"Like, real spaghetti?" Avery asked, sitting up. "You can't just get that from the Mess Hall?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: many hints given, none recieved   many hints given, none recieved Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 3:29 pm

"Well, uh, this spaghetti's better, I think. I just like to program him to do random things."

"I'm awesome," Hirl spoke in a robotic voice. "And I'm sexier than Fabio."
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: many hints given, none recieved   many hints given, none recieved Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 3:33 pm

Avery laughed. "Who's Fabio?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: many hints given, none recieved   many hints given, none recieved Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 3:37 pm

"Some actor-model dude," Noah said and rolled his eyes. "Hirl's quite the friend," he said with a hint of sarcasm. "So, you're doing calculus, huh?" he looked at her book.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: many hints given, none recieved   many hints given, none recieved Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 3:41 pm

"Yeah. Got like two questions left." She said, glancing over at the work.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: many hints given, none recieved   many hints given, none recieved Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 3:42 pm

"Do you need any help? You must be pretty intelligent to be in calculus."
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: many hints given, none recieved   many hints given, none recieved Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 3:46 pm

"Nah, it's fairly easily. I actually think the textbook is wrong." She giggled.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: many hints given, none recieved   many hints given, none recieved Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 3:48 pm

Noah smiled. "Very well. Do you mind if I sit by you?"
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: many hints given, none recieved   many hints given, none recieved Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 3:50 pm

"Sure go ahead." She smiled, picking up her notebook and pencil again.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: many hints given, none recieved   many hints given, none recieved Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 4:54 pm

Noah sat by her. Hirl stood by them, making the occasional joke. "Do you maybe want to go swim?" Noah asked. "Not very long, though, I have to get back to work soon."
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: many hints given, none recieved   many hints given, none recieved Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 5:07 pm

"Sure. Just finished anyway." Avery says, putting her books back in her bag.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: many hints given, none recieved   many hints given, none recieved Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 5:24 pm

Noah nodded. "Alright." He already had his swimming trunks on. He was a bit self-conscious about being shirtless, but regardless, he took his shirt off and put it in his bag, along with his notebook.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: many hints given, none recieved   many hints given, none recieved Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 5:28 pm

Avery stood up and took her shorts and shirt off, revealing her swim suit. "Ready?" She asked, but didn't wait for an answer, instead jumped into the water.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: many hints given, none recieved   many hints given, none recieved Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 5:29 pm

"Um, yeah." Noah took his glasses off and out them, carefully, into his bag. He then went into the water, slowly. "Sure is cold in here," he commented. "I wonder if this is even sanitary."
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: many hints given, none recieved   many hints given, none recieved Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 5:32 pm

"This lake is more sanitary than most." Avery says, floating on her back.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: many hints given, none recieved   many hints given, none recieved Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 5:35 pm

Noah nodded, looking around at the water. He couldn't see well without his glasses, so he started swimming around, randomly. "So, uh, Avery, tell me about yourself."
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: many hints given, none recieved   many hints given, none recieved Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 5:37 pm

"Hmmm.... I grew up on a horse ranch, top student in school, came here when I was 12." She said, "You?"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: many hints given, none recieved   many hints given, none recieved Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 5:40 pm

"I lived in Portland, Oregon, until I was 12 I think. I was always in academical competitions and always won awards and stuff. Although, my life wasn't very easy. My mom only was 21 when she had me, so I lived with her, my grandmother, and my two younger siblings."
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: many hints given, none recieved   many hints given, none recieved Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 5:49 pm

"Cool." Avery said, "My dad is a professional bull-rider, so I moved around a lot while he toured. I've been in Oregon twice, not to Portland though."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: many hints given, none recieved   many hints given, none recieved Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 5:53 pm

"Nice. Oregon isn't anything too fancy." Noah went to the edge of the lake to lay back. "Anyway, I better get back to my work pretty soon."
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: many hints given, none recieved   many hints given, none recieved Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 5:58 pm

"Ok, have fun!" Avery yelled, now that she was in the water she didn't feel like getting out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: many hints given, none recieved   many hints given, none recieved Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

many hints given, none recieved
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Lake-
Jump to: