Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

House of Cards

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mitsu
Mitsu

House of Cards - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Cards   House of Cards - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 9:56 am

"Oh come on, not even a tiny bit?" she cooed with a squeaky voice. "Well, I think I'm impressed by your hero speech. Maybe after all we're somewhat heroes." Anneliese thought about it. "In all honesty, human nature sucks. I wish I was a...tree! I wish I was a tree!" she tried reaching the roof with her hands, trying to resemble a tree.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: House of Cards   House of Cards - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 10:06 am

"I can turn into a tree..." Ian said, one of the perks of being a son of Loki was being able to shapeshift into things like trees. "But I'm not going to right now. Why a tree? I would want to be some kind of animal instead." He laughed as she tried to replicate being a tree.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: House of Cards   House of Cards - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 10:09 am

"I need to see that one day. One beautiful day you will turn in to a tree for me! I'll bribe you to do it!" Anneliese said trying to look serious. "So I can make oxygen and people would hug me and I would never have to move." she yawned her hand covering her mouth. "What time is it now?" she asked Ian.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: House of Cards   House of Cards - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 10:16 am

"I guess not having to move would be nice," He agreed with her. "It's about 10pm." He answered, yawning also, yawning was definitely contagious even if he wasn't actually tired.

Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: House of Cards   House of Cards - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 10:25 am

"Yeah, I'm feeling sleepy." Anneliese said slowly. Her eyelids felt really heavy and she was struggling to keep them open. "I think I have to accept the fact that I'm sleepy and I'll imitate a fallen tree." she fell on her side to lay on the sofa. "Shapeshifting is so cool. I wish I could do the stuff you could." Anneliese confessed her jealousy.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: House of Cards   House of Cards - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 11:25 am

"Maybe you should go to bed?" Ian suggested, chuckling to himself. "Yeah shape shifting can be pretty fun. That's about all I can do, though. I'm sure you're better at other things that I'd suck at."
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: House of Cards   House of Cards - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 11:48 am

"No, I'm just going to lay in here. I promise not to fall asleep." she said her eyes closed. "Don't belittle your talents and powers. It makes you look awkward." Anneliese laughed silently before nuzzling the sofa. "This is warm, I'm trying really hard not to fall asleep but the other world keeps calling my name." she said.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: House of Cards   House of Cards - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 1:01 pm

"I am not belitting​ myself. Go to your room if you're this tired!" He told her, slightly scolding her. "You don't have to stay awake just cause I'm awake!"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: House of Cards   House of Cards - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 9:33 am

"I'm not going. How can one be without my awesome company? Just kidding, I know I'm not falling asleep." Anneliese said while sitting up. "See? I just had a cat nap" she shrugged. "It would be stupid for me to fall asleep in someone's company."
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: House of Cards   House of Cards - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 11:01 pm

"I guess you're right." Ian said, it would be rude to fall asleep in front of certain types of people. He honestly didn't care, there were multiple times friends had come over to hang out and end up just sleeping on his couch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House of Cards   House of Cards - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

House of Cards
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3