Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Amazons (p)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Amazons (p) Empty
PostSubject: Amazons (p)   Amazons (p) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 9:20 pm

Amazons (p) Egqova
Tanzania knew that she was a bit too young to enter Sappho's Isle; her best friend Kiera had told her so, but she didn't care. She was curious as to how it looked instead. Thankfully, the daughter of Bellona and legacy of Venus looked old enough to enter. She made sure to hide her probatio tablet underneath her jet black leather jacket. Tanzy snapped her fingers, changing her micro braids to straightened her.

Taking in a deep breath, she walked passed the statue of Stimula, Venus, and Diana and toward the bar. The seventeen year old Roman wondered if anyone would ask for ID, naturally hoping that they wouldn't.

"Ambrosia, please." She smiled at the bartender before turning her head to look around the bar.
Back to top Go down
Daddy

Amazons (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amazons (p)   Amazons (p) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 10:50 pm

Amazons (p) Tumblr_nqx9uhz05K1ua653io1_500

Christian was super tired after her classes let out, specifically her late eight o'clock Psych class. The last thing she wanted to do was go to work. She continuously reminded herself of what was to come in the long run. Besides, just because college in New Rome was free, didn't mean that the living expenses were. So by ten o'clock, she was already clocked in and on her fifth customer.

"Just a sec." The daughter of Mars and legacy of Minerva said in response to a newcomer, running a hand through her dark hair and throwing a towel over her shoulder. A few drops of a martini fell on her hands so she quickly ran them beneath the faucet to rid them of stickiness. Shaking her hands dry, she started preparing the ambrosia in a shot glass, still having to dilute it some. Then she turned to the customer and flashed a cocky smirk as she leaned over the bar, sliding the shot forward to her. "Shot of ambrosia, toots."

Christian's pale eyes then narrowed as they scanned over the customer's body. "What's a pretty lady like you doing in a place like this? You look familiar."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Amazons (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amazons (p)   Amazons (p) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 11:02 pm

Amazons (p) Egqova
Tanzy turned her attention back to the female bartender and smiled kindly. She screamed lesbian and Tanzy didn't need her special ability to know that. Flipping her dark hair over her shoulder, Tanzy kept her cool.

"Oh, thank you." She took the shot and held it in her left hand. Perhaps she should've gone with something more easier like a glass of wine. She always found wine classy. "Just relaxing, scooping out the scene."The dark skinned demigoddess smiled a bit more. "You look slightly familiar too. Hm, what coh- uh, I think I've seen you around in ?" The Queen asked, straightening her posture. Her dark mascara made her eyes look that much more intense.

Last edited by Green on Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daddy

Amazons (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amazons (p)   Amazons (p) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 11:13 pm

"Hm? Oh, I've been around." Christian responded coolly to her customer. She moistened her lips, something silver flashing from her mouth just for a second. Her eyes didn't leave Tanzy's face until she closed them to chuckle. "You don't take me as a 'shot of ambrosia' type of girl. But then again, we're all full of surprises."

Christian winked at her, then stood straight again. She assisted two new customers off to her left, but they didn't seem to notice. The two women were too wrapped up in each other to order actual drinks, so Christian gave them both a water with a lemon. When she returned back to the beautiful demigoddess, she had decided to wipe down that part of the counter. "So what's your name, Sweetheart?"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Amazons (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amazons (p)   Amazons (p) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 1:10 am

Amazons (p) Egqova
Tanzy's dark eyes shifted to the black table top, then back at the bartender. She was right, she wasn't a "shot of ambrosia type of girl". She didn't know what kind of alcohol suited her more. Vino Caesar, a son of Bacchus and legacy of Apollo also known as Kiera's boyfriend, suggested that she was more of a wine person than a liquor one. Maybe he was right. After all, his father was the god of wine. "Well, like you said: we're all full of," A smile came across her face. "Surprises."

Tanzy started to absentmindedly play with the ends of her hair in thought, watching the bartender go about her work. When she came back, Tanzy smiled some. "Tanzania, but all of my friends call me 'Tanzy'. Yours?"
Back to top Go down
Daddy

Amazons (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amazons (p)   Amazons (p) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 9:53 pm

Christian glanced up at Tanzy just as she smiled, and immediately felt her face heat up. Tanzania had a beautiful smile; Christian would definitely be mentioning it to get that extra tip. That, and maybe she wouldn't have to sleep alone tonight.

"Your smile is gorgeous. Well, Tanzy, I can't wait to see your surprises. I mean..." Christian smirked and raised an eyebrow. She leaned across the counter. "The ones you can. My name's Christian, but my brothers and friends call me Chris, and, uh, ladies around here call me Chrissy. I'll let you take your pick."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Amazons (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amazons (p)   Amazons (p) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 10:06 pm

Amazons (p) Egqova
Tanzy tilted her head to the side. She noticed the blush on Christian's face and felt a since of pride run through her veins. She had that affect on not only guys, but girls also.

The daughter of Bellona smiled more, tossing her hair over her shoulder. "Thank you, thank you. I here that I get it from my father." It was true. Domingo had a beautiful smile which she was sure that he got from his mother, Venus. Tanzy chuckled at Christian's "slip up". She knew what kind of surprises she meant. "Oh? I think I'll just call you Christian. It fits you." Tanzy smiled some and looked down at her drink. The gold flakes made it look dazzling. Taking in a deep breath, she through the shot back and slammed the glass on the table. Wincing, she wiped her mouth with the ends of the napkin like the queen she was and tried not to seem too over powered.

"That's...good. Can I just get a glass of, uh,"
She looked behind Christian and at the menu. "Duckhorn Vineyards Merlot?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Amazons (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amazons (p)   Amazons (p) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amazons (p)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Jupiter :: New Rome :: The Restaurant District :: The Bars :: Sappho's Isle-
Jump to: